[Drama 2014] Mr. Back / 미스터 백

SamShop Watch

Lol guys... :)) It's not a shipping war though. The reason I guess is because putting Lee Joon's name can attract more views. And JNR is sitting beside LJ not because they are a couple at first but most likely because the first leads sit closest to the head of the table, followed by the other actors according to the importance of their characters, so JNR sits opp SHK. Lol.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Mustarini Bella V Thanks for the photos. Usually, for the reading scripts, I see a few pictures of the main cast but now we have several individual photos very well made. JNR looks beautiful.
pattsue said:

anopinion

said: --- It's kind of funny how SHK's name's not in the title despite him being the main character. *sigh* kpop sites lol

'Mr. Back' Shin Ha-kyun - Jang Nara - Lee Joon, first script reading "the formation of a dream team"
20141017_1413513241_69493000_1_99_201410
Comments:
1. [+986, -29]  Shin Ha-kyun doesn't need any words (lines). His eyes, his smile, even his wrinkles can relay the mood (of the scene). It's just like that, I don't know ~ that's just how it is? I'm totally looking forward to the drama this time.
(Okay, passionate SHK fan spotted lol)
2. [+678, -20] The cast is good keke. Shin Ha-kyun, Jang Nara, Lee Joon, Park Ye-jin as well as the supporting cast. I'm looking forward to great acting from them.
3. [+546, -31] Daebak, a must-watch.
4. [+518, -17] I'm really looking forward to actor Shin Ha-kyun's performance.
5. [+415, -18] I was already looking forward to it and bursting with excitement when I saw Jang Nara unnie ~ Shin Ha-kyun oppa is also handsome.
(To balance out the love, yes, tqvm fellow fan)
Source: Naver newshttp://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000564152

I'm just slightly concerned. The response is extremely positive from the netizens but it's not as... how do you put it? It's not garnering as much attention as the other drama which will be airing in the same timeslot.

Mustarini BellaV said: LOL~ I think the story is like this : LJ would be JNR's present lover/boyfriend, then suddenly Mr.Baek (SHK) came from the year of 2054 [2014+(70-30)] and the love triangle started. Somehow Mr.Baek must go back to his real age, leaving the present time and all the memories he and JNR have made, so JNR and LJ should be the real lover here. Hahaha, that's only my imagination.

anopinion said: The dramas in the same timeslot are:
Broadcasting Network Title CastSBS Pinocchio Lee Jong-seok, Park Shin-hyeKBS The King's Face Seo In-guk, Jo Yoon-hee
But Mr Back is up against She's So Lovable and Iron Man first, which should be an advantage.

From Dramabeans,
MBC’s upcoming Wed-Thurs drama Mr. Baek has cast its second leads: Hwang Bora (Sly and Single Again) has signed on to play a confident, snooty sunbae to Jang Nara’s intern. Her character is very comfortable in her own skin, but begins to feel threatened by Jang. In an effort to climb the corporate ladder, she makes advances at Shin Ha-kyun — I’m guessing she discovers early on that he’s a 70-something chaebol heir trapped in a 30-something’s body. Relative newcomer Go Yoon (Hotel King) will play the man secretly in love with Jang Nara. He’s the manager of a resort, who tries to hold back when an injustice occurs. Once he can take it no longer, he reacts physically; he’s ready to tear off his shirt and let his fists fly. Go’s character is short-tempered and macho, but also noble and innocent; once he gives his heart, his feelings don’t waver.

Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/10/news-bites-october-18-2014/
So Go Yoon has a crush on Jang Nara instead of the other way round I guess... but they're not second leads right?

I just read the article. So, the hero will have two women interested in him and the heroine will have three men having a crush for her.  :D Hope the ambitious Jung Suk-Won`s character is in a free zone fighting for CEO position. The love virus is spreading in the hotel (the hotel is where they work, right?)  #:-S

larus said: I just read the article. So, the hero will have two women interested in him and the heroine will have three men having a crush for her.  :D Hope the ambitious Jung Suk-Won`s character is in a free zone fighting for CEO position. The love virus is spreading in the hotel (the hotel is where they work, right?)  #:-S

larus

said: I just read the article. So, the hero will have two women interested in him and the heroine will have three men having a crush for her. 

:D

Hope the ambitious Jung Suk-Won`s character is in a free zone fighting for CEO position. The love virus is spreading in the hotel (the hotel is where they work, right?)  #:-S

Guest OreoVampire

Fantaken Shin Ha Kyun filming for #misterbaek #mrback #mrbaek cr:Mrback百度贴吧 / twittr allabtjangnara

Where is JNR ssii ? :-B . I think JNR still busy filming at OG site. Pray for the best for JNR and SHK Oppa nice red shirt lol
B0M2dLoCAAAlrds.jpg
B0M2fVzCcAAQGig.jpg
B0M2fJbCEAAzkkZ.jpg

B0M2fJZCMAELxN0.jpg

B0M2dMPCEAAWWI5.jpg

B0M2dKuCIAAZa_o.jpg
B0M2dZpCcAAk3h4.jpg

Archived