[2015 Mainland Drama] My Sunshine, 何以笙箫默 aka "Silent Separation"

chewywonbin

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nisda said: I stop last 2 weeks on epi 19 because not fully subbed. Now I'm back last nite watch until almost 2am to epi 23, will spend my Lunar off day to finish all episodes.
My son said, mummy gone crazy with new boyfriend :)) never stop watching wallace chung .. my bad. I guess need to give him big angpow to pow him from complaining to my husband since I'm having affair with Wallace <:-P

yoyo_icecube said:

Nisda

said: I stop last 2 weeks on epi 19 because not fully subbed. Now I'm back last nite watch until almost 2am to epi 23, will spend my Lunar off day to finish all episodes.

My son said, mummy gone crazy with new boyfriend 

:)) never stop watching wallace chung .. my bad. 

I guess need to give him big angpow to pow him from complaining to my husband since I'm having affair with Wallace 

<:-P

zagigirl said: yoyo_icecube said:

Nisda

said: I stop last 2 weeks on epi 19 because not fully subbed. Now I'm back last nite watch until almost 2am to epi 23, will spend my Lunar off day to finish all episodes.

My son said, mummy gone crazy with new boyfriend 

:)) never stop watching wallace chung .. my bad. 

I guess need to give him big angpow to pow him from complaining to my husband since I'm having affair with Wallace 

<:-P

@chewywonbin tnx chingu  :)
@thunderman1 stop rewatching lovey dovey scenes chingu and you'll find the time to translate...its a shame not to give water to thirsty one if you can [-X  ;) ... :-< ...well...ok...back to lovey dovey scenes  ;)

thunderman1 said: Oh I'm saying that non-dubbed voices is what I need! I got what I was looking for. Yes, originally I watched all 32 on YouTube! After ep 20.. they switched back to dubbed voices.. I had a rough time with the remaining 12 episodes. lol It's all better now. Rewatched some scenes on gooddrama.

• 2 weeks later...

All the episodes of My Sunshine are subbed on Viki! I am currently at episode 12 and not a single moment to skip. My Sunshine where have you been all this time?! The chemistry between the lead and the plot are captivating. Usually long dramas, tend to throw in ridiculous conflicts but not here. 
https://picadrama.wordpress.com/2015/03/05/silent-separation-also-known-as-my-sunshine/

Archived