[2015 Mainland Drama] My Sunshine, 何以笙箫默 aka "Silent Separation"

chewywonbin

at ep19 subbed.
i don't understand why mosheng avoid from going to take picture of Ying Hui, is memory from days with YH was too painful to make her don't want to see YH again? if im not mistaken mosheng don't know about YH feelings towards her, so there is no reason for her not meeting YH. for me, i think its good if she can send an update for YH as someone who help her, someone who live for her for a very long time, and a brother, just a short email like this will do; 
"im living well, i found YC and get married. It's not easy but im very happy. hope you living well and find your happiness too." 
i think MS can strongly show where she stand.. though YH might not believe it, bcoz he is someone who covering his eyes refusing to accept the truth.

----------------------------
omg, laoyuan is so pitiful... obviously the woman come to find husband and the one she's looking for is not him.xD

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ep20
YM is so evil... she's so fake.. obviously she want to make YC misunderstand MS. i hate her... she has no shame at all.. urrgghhh.. annoying.
oh my godddddddddd.. oh my goddddd... this couple is so pitiful... YC must feel so bad to MS for sexual assaulted her because of paranoid and misunderstanding.. n MS must felt guilty for leaving YC before... YC so paranoid to the point he scared MS will leave him again just he saw MS packing her back and saying she's going to HK (he must remember YH mentioned he's going to HK too) owwwhhhh.. this couple is so pitiful.oh my god this is so saddddddddddd.... :(( :(( :(( :((
YH is so shameless.. how could he ask a married woman to pretend to be his wife??? im glad MS didn't waver even a bit.. yes, you shouldn't help him in this matter.!!
-------------------------------
ep21 
the red bulls looks hilarious, at least this product placement didn't look annoying. YC n MS date in HK is very sweet. :D
MiFeier so annoying... and sound stupid everytime she open her mouth.... 

at ep19 subbed.

i don't understand why mosheng avoid from going to take picture of Ying Hui, is memory from days with YH was too painful to make her don't want to see YH again? if im not mistaken mosheng don't know about YH feelings towards her, so there is no reason for her not meeting YH. for me, i think its good if she can send an update for YH as someone who help her, someone who live for her for a very long time, and a brother, just a short email like this will do; 

YH certainly know about YC inscurity too as he later on took advantage of it and manage to burst YC bubble.

yoyo_icecube said: at ep19 subbed.
"im living well, i found YC and get married. It's not easy but im very happy. hope you living well and find your happiness too." 
i think MS can strongly show where she stand.. though YH might not believe it, bcoz he is someone who covering his eyes refusing to accept the truth.

----------------------------
omg, laoyuan is so pitiful... obviously the woman come to find husband and the one she's looking for is not him.xD

yoyo_icecube said: ep20
YM is so evil... she's so fake.. obviously she want to make YC misunderstand MS. i hate her... she has no shame at all.. urrgghhh.. annoying.
oh my godddddddddd.. oh my goddddd... this couple is so pitiful... YC must feel so bad to MS for sexual assaulted her because of paranoid and misunderstanding.. n MS must felt guilty for leaving YC before... YC so paranoid to the point he scared MS will leave him again just he saw MS packing her back and saying she's going to HK (he must remember YH mentioned he's going to HK too) owwwhhhh.. this couple is so pitiful.oh my god this is so saddddddddddd.... :(( :(( :(( :((
YH is so shameless.. how could he ask a married woman to pretend to be his wife??? im glad MS didn't waver even a bit.. yes, you shouldn't help him in this matter.!!
-------------------------------
ep21 
the red bulls looks hilarious, at least this product placement didn't look annoying. YC n MS date in HK is very sweet. :D
MiFeier so annoying... and sound stupid everytime she open her mouth.... 

I finished EP 32! Altnough EPs 29~32 were the raw versions. And read the Eng translation of the novel! I love this drama and the novel. ;)

By the way, youku has the condensed versions EP 33~36 which I'm saving to watch later. :))

I really love the storyline. So romantic! The characters are a blast too. Otjer than the two main characters, I love the yuan Feng and xiao xiao couple~ they are so cute. Ooh the bromance between Yi Cheng and his lawyer partners, lao yuan and xiang Heng. But I really dislike ying hui~ to me he is such a control freak, arrogant and spoilt to always want his way. Yi Mei is irritating too.

I love the Yi Cheng and mo Sheng moments. :)

And finally, I think Wallace chung did a great job! The acting is so good. Plus she cool and handsome. Yummy too. Heehee. When can we see a new drama soon? Tiffang tang has two new dramas running. Where is Wallace!? :((

Can I join you all in fangirling over Wallace, lol. This drama converted me into a fan. He totally nailed the Yichen character. At some points, I wasn't sure if it was the character or Wallace I was fawning over :)) The romance was just so well done, we got to watch the entire cycle of a romance. The angst wasn't over the top crazy, like in some Kdramas -with crazy second leads, kidnappings, attempted murder and other life destroying acts. Yimei and Ying Hui were jealous and possessive, but not psychotic killers.

The whole drama, from start to finish was a huge delight and pleasure to watch. I miss watching it even now. Chinese dramas have definitely stepped up their game. I used to be a watcher of mostly the historical/palace dramas, but recently even the modern dramas have become really good. Like Shan Shan/Boss and Me, I like the old school way of showcasing a romance/relationship. If anyone is on the fence about watching, I really, really, recommend this drama.

Hi 2 you all  :)
Love the show and it's not just coz of Wallace...honestly ;) (i'm so sorry his drama Too late to say i love you isn't subed...)I've watched 28 subed eps and i want more...Yichen & Mosheng love story is really great...i adore all of their scenes
Is it right that it has 40 eps in total?...and that picture of Yichen, Mosheng with long hair and with a child is last scene in this drama?...i really hope it is...
I feel sorry for Ying (and i find him handsome as well to tell you the truth)...even if he had told her something about his feelings i know he wouldn't have a chance...anyway i'm glad that they finished divorce  and that maybe Yichen will help him with legal matters if necessary 
Yuan Feng and Xiao Mei are nice couple even if they can't see it yet...this pregnancy did surprised me a bit...beside his parents that do not want a model for DIL now with a baby will be interesting...
Moshengs father had something to do with Yichens family it seems...
:-<  #-o nothing to do but  :-w

Haha. I watched like 17EPs over the weekend. I was zombified. ;;) Hubs thought I had gone bonkers. :(

That said, I love this drama! I love Wallace Chung :x

Think he has a new project ~ Three on the road. This one is a Johnnie to movie with Louis Koo.

In wiki, they listed monster hunt as being released ABT the cny period. Can't find any info on this one. Zzz

puffygal8 said: Haha. I watched like 17EPs over the weekend. I was zombified. ;;) Hubs thought I had gone bonkers. :( That said, I love this drama! I love Wallace Chung :x Think he has a new project ~ Three on the road. This one is a Johnnie to movie with Louis Koo. In wiki, they listed monster hunt as being released ABT the cny period. Can't find any info on this one. Zzz

Also, I  found out why this drama is also called Silent Separation.... it turns out their relationship is mainly asking each other question leaving an open ending... no single answer, but rather silence. I see why it leads to so many misunderstandings and eventually perhaps a separation..

I stop last 2 weeks on epi 19 because not fully subbed. Now I'm back last nite watch until almost 2am to epi 23, will spend my Lunar off day to finish all episodes.
My son said, mummy gone crazy with new boyfriend :)) never stop watching wallace chung .. my bad. I guess need to give him big angpow to pow him from complaining to my husband since I'm having affair with Wallace <:-P

Nisda

said: I stop last 2 weeks on epi 19 because not fully subbed. Now I'm back last nite watch until almost 2am to epi 23, will spend my Lunar off day to finish all episodes.

My son said, mummy gone crazy with new boyfriend 

:)) never stop watching wallace chung .. my bad. 

I guess need to give him big angpow to pow him from complaining to my husband since I'm having affair with Wallace 

<:-P

Archived