[2015 Mainland Drama] My Sunshine, 何以笙箫默 aka "Silent Separation"

chewywonbin

finally someone upload softsub in subscene. :) 
anyway, i think the story goes way too slow... the novel is actually very short, but the drama will be long. i hope the filler will be interesting enough to keep me watching.
WC's acting is very good, his eyebrow is really sexy.. job well done by the actress too. as i currently watching ep4, i think the girl who play young mosheng is really cute and act well.. but the one who play young yichen is not up par to my expectation. can't wait for the scene when mosheng sneak into yichen's class.. :D

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am currently at episode 6~7

i feel bitter everytime yichen’s mocking her and said something like “you still know how to use chopstick” etc2.
can’t he see she was hurt too.. he is not the only one that suffer in that 7years, in mosheng pov, she’s hurt so much too!! look at how mosheng changed.. she no longer herself. you sharp tongue lawyer, be considerate!!!

why is yimei acting so close?? it’s so annoying to see her like that.. feel like she’s being fake!!

somehow i think when yichen questioning mosheng for xiaoxiao’s legal case, its like he asking to satisfy his own curiosity not for that case actually. that scene is really well made.. i was so scared looking at Yichen’s eyes.. just like hoju mentioned in her recap, there’s everything in that scene, anger,bitterness, sad, disappointment… i really scared of yichen at that time, his eyes scared me. and mosheng somehow looks like she know what’s going on. yichen is asking her questions that she can’t answer.

i feel bad for yichen when his plan of getting married right after graduation shattered because mosheng left him, but instead of only blaming on mosheng, i wonder if he ever think of reason why mosheng left without goodbye.

when talking about who was at fault to their breakup, i think alot of people share the same thought; 'both are at fault'. i agree n disagree at this statement actually. i always think mosheng is a victim of the situation (omg.. direct translate from bahasa, lol), i am at her side bcoz heyichen is much more mature than mosheng, i thought he is someone who able to ask, sit and think of what happen, analysis and being understanding. but i am wrong, heartbroken is just heartbroken... no matter how mature you are, that not guarantee you can handle a heartbreaking thing well.. 
i feel bad for both yichen n mosheng.. but one thing i can't stand of mosheng is she never explain what happened to yichen after they meet again, she's still listen quietly when yichen mocking her.. if i were her, i won't able to do that. i will speak up to backup myself, and explain everything eventhough yichen might only take my explanation as excuses. i can't stand of people being misunderstanding  towards me, and me too will listen everything from yichen, scolding, mocking, or even cursing, and sit and think... why yichen would be that mad to me, n clear misunderstanding.
yes2.. i know im being ridiculous here... 
back to the episode, it think the most touching scene so far is the conversation between mosheng and xiaomei (ep7), i cried.. the mood, acting, lighting and the BGM is just perfect imo. i did cry. 
and as heyichen, no matter how mad he is towards mosheng, his love always win.. he still makes excuses to see her.. and talk to her. 
yuanfeng and xiao mei bickering scenes are so funny, i enjoy their scenes very much. 

ep8 
i really like the set of the location, shanghai is a very beautiful city, even outdoor set sometimes looks like a studio.

finally the scene that i was waiting for is here... the sneak-into-heyichen's-law-class!! poor mosheng become the laughing stock for the whole class. but i think its sweet... :D when i see that scene, i was wondering if she wear shanshan's outfit.. kihkih.. if you watch boss n me, you know what i am talking about. 
"i was very sober, i always sober." = i really want to kiss you yesterday, it was not a mistake. 
:) i love this scene so much!! 

I really don't like the younger version flashback especially the younger Yi Chen is not good at acting and not handsome lor.., I mean as to compare to WC like 100% turn plastic surgery. I wish the director could just make WC and TF do the flashback version after all 7 years is not that long. so I skip most of the time when smaller version of YC and MS came out.
Where did you download? 
Wallace Chung really making my routine up side down this week. hahaha

=(( :-O

Nisda

said: I really don't like the younger version flashback especially the younger Yi Chen is not good at acting and not handsome lor.., I mean as to compare to WC like 100% turn plastic surgery. I wish the director could just make WC and TF do the flashback version after all 7 years is not that long. so I skip most of the time when smaller version of YC and MS came out.

Where did you download? 

Wallace Chung really making my routine up side down this week. hahaha

=(( :-O

currently at ep17 with sub, 23 without sub, 30recap. 
i stumble across these conversation while reading ep27 recap in hui3r (fanatical) recap

Yi Chen: During that time, why didn’t you go back?
Mo Sheng: Probably because I didn’t want to face reality. (Yi Chen looks surprised by this answer.) Daddy passed away and you… were so furious with me.
Yi Chen: (Incredulous briefly, then sighs) Have you ever seen a case of a couple breaking up after only one fight?
Mo Sheng: But I thought you are that sort of person. Someone who will not go back on what he says.
Yi Chen: Mo Sheng, there are times when I act rashly, too.

– finally, after 27 episode, there is a conversation that i really2 want to hear. now both of them know what they felt during that time. Be open up about it, i think this is very very important. everything is clear now, there is no regret anymore. After this conversation only i satisfied with their relationship, now both understand each other better of what they felt at that time. they both can say;

mosheng: now i understand why yichen was so mad at me for leaving.

yichen: now i understand why she left me. 

Nisda

said:

yoyo_icecube

said:

currently rewatching ep16 with sub.. 
you dont know how much i love with when finally i can hear yichen's real voice when he speak english!!! *ah~ melting*

I kind of stumbled onto this drama. And I loved it! I'm more of a Korean drama fan, and have not watched a Chinese drama in a while. I'm so glad I found this drama. Great storyline and good acting plus Wallace Chung!

Omg, Wallace Chung! He is so cool, so sexy. So now I'm a coverted fan. Haha.

Anyone can show me where to get the ost that he sang in this show?

puffygal8 said: I kind of stumbled onto this drama. And I loved it! I'm more of a Korean drama fan, and have not watched a Chinese drama in a while. I'm so glad I found this drama. Great storyline and good acting plus Wallace Chung! Omg, Wallace Chung! He is so cool, so sexy. So now I'm a coverted fan. Haha. Anyone can show me where to get the ost that he sang in this show?

I'm korean drama fan too.I'm on illusion now, I think Wallace wipe all my korean oppa..can't see any except Wallace Chung  :x

I think Wallace Chung is oh so HOT! Plus he can act too. Haha.

Anyone can point me to a website with recaps of all his TV dramas?

Archived