[2015 Mainland Drama] My Sunshine, 何以笙箫默 aka "Silent Separation"

chewywonbin

thunderman1 said:Oh I'm saying that non-dubbed voices is what I need! I got what I was looking for. Yes, originally I watched all 32 on YouTube! After ep 20.. they switched back to dubbed voices.. I had a rough time with the remaining 12 episodes. lol It's all better now. Rewatched some scenes on gooddrama.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, I'm seriously having 'My Sunshine' withdrawal symptoms. :((

I miss my Wallace Chung and his intense eyebrows which had a life of their own. ;)

I'm bored to bits, so I'm like floating all over the shop trying to find a new drama to watch. Terrible terrible feeling :(

Guys, I'm seriously having 'My Sunshine' withdrawal symptoms.

:(

(

I miss my Wallace Chung and his intense eyebrows which had a life of their own. ;)

I'm bored to bits, so I'm like floating all over the shop trying to find a new drama to watch. Terrible terrible feeling :(

Come join us at My Sunshine blog to know more about Wallace Chung & his English speaking fans!!!

https://sunshinewallacechung.wordpress.com

11825870_830301363685077_711045410094246

• 3 weeks later...

I miss Wallace and My Sunshine! :(( Found that they are doing a rerun of My Sunshine! Yeah, let's have My Sunshine~mania all over again. https://sunshinewallacechung.wordpress.com/2015/03/29/my-sunshine-get-rebroadcast-while-movie-versions-promotion-begins/ Actually, I'm still waiting for mediacorp Sg to pick up this serial. I have no idea why they are not bringing this to national free to air TV! Hmpfft.

• 2 months later...

i just finished marathong-ing this drama and gaaaaaah i am in love with Yi Chen, this is my first Wallace Chung drama, does he have a thread here in soompi? i am currently downloading his other drama Best Time...i badly needed a Wallace Chung fix so.... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

11822585_911558778917983_219823187033507

Tang Yan's acceptance speech at the 17th Huading Awards, taken place in Shanghai August, 9th 2015. She won the best actress award in a drama series for her role as Zhao Mo Sheng in the drama "My Sunshine." In her speech, Tang Yan gave "Thanks" to Guman (the writer of the novel) and her fans. She stated that she, "loved He Yi Sheng Xiao Mo and her character Zhao Mosheng.

Not to be outshine by Tang Yan, Wallace Chung was recently rewarded with the "Asian Star Grand Prize Award" at this years 10th Seoul International Drama Award 2015." 

11990444_849275761787637_455923021990495

See article at: 

https://sunshinewallacechung.wordpress.com/2015/09/11/wallace-the-asian-star-grand-prize-winner/

• 2 weeks later...

just finished watch this drama last week. before wacth the full version, at first i watch the short version. great drama, just impressed with the story, the actors, the actresses and also lovely scenery from he yi chen's apartment :D.

actually this is my very first time wallace chung drama. i love tiffany tang with her long hair, so beautiful. 

• 3 months later...

I watched the drama and the movie. I loved the story line and liked Wallace and Tang Tang as the leads in the drama. But I wished that Tang Tang had played the character more like the way Yang Mi played it in the movie. Just a little bit more fire and also more stylish. I am guessing the budget for the clothes in the drama wasn't very much because her clothes just did not fit the character of a photographer that came from the US. Also, seriously they needed to hire an American consultant on the set or something to fact check them. The english related scenes were so terrible! There was a scene where the young Mo Sheng was paying her rent to her landlady and the woman wasn't even speaking English!

The soundtrack for the movie was really good. But there was one song that I felt would have fit perfectly into the storyline, both drama and movie. That is Rene Liu's After. The song about regret after the person leaves, is so touching. If you watch Hins Cheung's cover of the song in his concert, it completely embodies the He Yi Cheng's character and the regret he felt after Mo Sheng left. 

• 2 months later...

I really admire YiChen because he kept waiting for MoSheng for 7 years. If I were him, I would not had awaited her like he did. But MoSheng was married in the USA with Ying Hui. In the first time I watched this film I thought YiChen doesn't love MoSheng and they didn't get marry.

I just re-watch my fave parts in the drama again ... I actually watched the direct cut first before I watch the original one

i like the pairing they're so cute in the drama, the only thing I prob didn't like was mo sheng outfits don't they look horrible? 

Any similar mainland dramas like this? 

• 1 year later...

Archived