Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Tinkiebell

[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Hi @sukma_shinhye!  I think we're gonna be meeting  a lot!  You like PSH too? I like KSE so I try to watch anything that she's in.&n

Summary of So Eun & Jae Rim scenes in Ep 238....

The PD team discovered to their pleasant surprise that the new imaginary couple have much in common with the other. Firstly, both also own a pet cat for which they cherish exceedingly. To Jae Rim, his pet cat is like his friend and also a muse to him and to So Eun, her pet cat is like their family's treasured pet. Secondly, both also seem to like to bring along perfume and vitamin supplements with them when they go on a trip.

With regards to their ideal type, Jae Rim revealed that he hopes that he likes his other half to be someone who shares common thoughts, feelings and interests regarding life and it will be good if the both of them also share the same wavelength and frequency and is someone I can get along with really well. On the other hand, So Eun also remarked that it even though it's just an imaginary marriage, she is a little worried how she can fulfill her duties as a wife. She hopes that her hubby/partner would be someone who is down to earth and has broad shoulders, with single eyelids and has a great smile (hee...hee...her ideal type sounds like Jae Rim...). She also remarked that he should be like her life partner and soulmate not just like any other boyfriend.

Jae Rim met So Eun for the first time in a dark room. Both were seated on the couch but they couldn't see who the other was. When So Eun first entered the room, Jae to move in closer to inhale her scent. Thereafter, during their conversation, Jae Rim commented that he has a very prominent adam's apple and even asked if So Eun wants to touch it. So Eun was naturally shocked upon hearing the bold question posed by Jae Rim so she asked, "Can I"? At her words, Jae Rim swiftly caught hold of her hand and placed it on his throat where his adam's apple lies.

Even though the both of them have not even seen each other during their first meet-up. there was evident skinship between them where they have already held each other's hands and So Eun having touched Jae Rim's adam's apple.

When So Eun was interviewed later, she remarked that her imaginery hubby "seems like someone who likes skinship and this has caused her to feel kinda worried too.

During their first meet-up in the dark room, since they are unable to see each other, they began to jest and play along with the other, progressing into a "battle of lies". When queried about his height, he lied that he is really short and when So Eun asked him about his age, he lied that he is of marriageable age. He even went on further and lied blatantly that the song which he has heard, entitled "Around thirty" already seemed like 5 or 6 years ago (implying that he is probably in his late thirties and approaching 40). At his words, So Eun was startled and she said, "he can't be already 40 years old?!"

Upon being interviewed later after the programme, Jae Rim said that he could hear the sound of her heartbeat and he started to laugh out loud. On the contrary, So Eun revealed that she knew that it was a lie because she could sense it from his voice. Between the two, So Eun is far more astute.

When they finally met at the park, So Eun knew beforehand that her imaginary hubby is Jae Rim but however Jae Rim on the other hand, didn't anticipate that So Eun would be his imaginary wife. When Jae Rim saw So Eun approaching him from afar, he asked instead, "Who is this?", causing So Eun to feel panicky and nervous cos her hubby doesn't recognize who she is.

Thereafter, when being interviewed by the PD team, she expressed that she would be really serious about her work and slog like a cow.

Guest annesiopao

Okay.. i like these couple. Srsly they're unique..

I can't believe WGM has done it again...
...luring me in to watch! :)
I've been watching WGM on and off since season 1 (2008 ?) 
and I have to admit that it's been a while since I got hooked on a WGM couple...
I think the whole idea of them meeting in complete darkness is brilliant! it allowed them to somehow get to know the other just based on conversation/interaction and personality...plus i love the whole element of surprise! it's funny how jae rim didn't know who she is tho!

but yeah so far i love the interactions and the chemistry is amazing! and I definitely look forward to upcoming episodes!

Thanks Peaches for the summary. I have just managed to catch it and found myself laughing and giggling from the beginning to the end, hehe.

I can't believe WGM has done it again...

...luring me in to watch! :)

I've been watching WGM on and off since season 1 (2008 ?) 

and I have to admit that it's been a while since I got hooked on a WGM couple...

I think the whole idea of them meeting in complete darkness is brilliant! it allowed them to somehow get to know the other just based on conversation/interaction and personality...plus i love the whole element of surprise! it's funny how jae rim didn't know who she is tho!

but yeah so far i love the interactions and the chemistry is amazing! 
and I definitely look forward to upcoming episodes!

Definitely agree with you, their chemistry is amazing!! They are so full of surprises, no wonder the PD said the same thing. I would have been amazed by their reactions and response on the show as well because they are just so unexpected. I just love how cute and hilarious they are simly by being themselves on the show. Looking forward to see them every Sat.

Guest charliew

OMG he is a handful :)) You think KSE can handle him? I think she can, usually petite girl is stronger than ppl think and has big personality.

Can someone please share the translation of next weeks preview? 
So excited about this new couple :D :D . If only it was real though.  

Ahh so glad I found this place! I've been dying to talk about the first episode. I watched it without any subs so I wasn't sure what they were saying. I'm glad to see from the summation above that I wasn't too far off. Song Jae Rim seems like such a cute troll. Teasing her so much. Did he really not know who she is??? From the previews he seems like one touchy feely Guy. Also someone mentioned that Song Jae Rim gained weight and it looks good. I agree 100% his face filled out and it really suits him. Does anyone know if he's speaks with an accent? I don't think it's sartoori but the way he pronounces words sounds a little different. Am I wrong? Someone above said he's a handful. LOL that seems true...so playful. The preview makes it seem like he keeps teasing So Eun about touching or something...

Guest Tinkiebell

Translation: @crystalhyltumblr_nc82qolE9Y1tx6e18o1_250.giftumblr_nc82qolE9Y1tx6e18o2_250.giftumblr_nc82qolE9Y1tx6e18o3_250.giftumblr_nc82qolE9Y1tx6e18o4_250.gif
tumblr_nc82qolE9Y1tx6e18o5_500.gif

Cat: "wtf? what was that for??"
---NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES

I was so excited when I heard about this pairing being on WGM....I have loved Kim So Eun for many years and I was looking for an opportunity to learn more about Song Jae Rim more because I'm watching him on Surplus Princess....

All I have to say at the moment is that this is one SEXY couple. That adam apple touching was very sexy imo...Song Jae Rim seems like he knows exactly what he is doing :P Kim So Eun is very feisty, so this couple is going to be very interesting lol 

Their first meeting....
Their first meeting is supposed to be a blind date and they were told not to reveal their identity to the other nor provide their partner with hints. Upon receiving So Eun's handwritten message to him, JR commented that she has rather beautiful handwriting.
The card contains So Eun's 10 questions for her hubby. She asked if he has a beautiful adam's apple and if he likes drinking wine. She also asked if he is a good driver and whether he has served in the army before.
JR gets a little bored while waiting for SE and said aloud, "Hurry up!"
When SE arrived at their meeting place, SE also received a card written by JR which contains his mobile number in it and she was rather amused by it and he also mentioned that she could contact him in cases of emergencies. 
JR remarked that because of the darkness, it makes him feel a little relaxed and less nervous. When SE entered the dark room, he moved in closer to inhale her scent and said later during the interview that her make up and perfume gives off a nice and pleasant scent.
I like the part when JR places a glass of water in front of SE as she was trying to look for a drink to quench her thirst as she too was feeling the jitters.
JR spoke first and said that "The game has just started. Are you shocked?" For which, SE exclaimed and said, "What?" Then JR remarked that she has a nice voice (for which he is truly right!).
When SE was interviewed later, she mentioned that she could sense that someone was seated next to her. And she added when he (JR) told her that the game has just started, the thought crossed her mind that he certainly has a rather cool personality.

Back to the dark room...
JR remarked that SE is wearing a white dress so the latter asked him how did he know. JR then continued saying that he has sharp eyes. JR then joked that he has been taking lots of vitamin A supplements lately. SE is still rather amused by his words and mumbled to herself, "What's going on?" "How did he know?" 
SE told JR that she can't see anything in the dark. JR then replied that he is just seated next to her. SE then starts to wave her hands around and JR remarked that she is waving her hands now. SE is pleasantly surprised that he could see her waving her hands in the darkness. JR then suggested that they start eating the waffles placed in front of them on the table. SE then asked him, "You mean there are waffles placed in front of us?" And she was equally amused that JR could see the waffles on the table too.
JR told her that the waffles taste really good. But SE replied that she can't seem to see anything and her fork pointing to the plate of waffles, she asked, "Are these the ones?" When SE told JR that it's amazing that it's rather amazing that he has such good eyesight. JR then shared with her that he has been eating lots of food that are good for the eyes lately. SE then mumbled to herself that she better start eating more carrots.
JR told her that he has already seen her list of questions and SE also shared that she too has seen his list. JR then continues and asked her which question she is most satisfied with. For which SE replied that it's the question wherein he asked, "Does she keep any pets?" JR then added that this is the same question which we have both posed to the other. SE then asked JR, "What kind of pets do you have?" JR then replied that he has a pet cat. SE was pleasantly surprised and told him that she too has a pet cat. JR then exclaimed, "Really?!" and he seemed pleased to hear that she has a cat as a pet too.

Continuation of their conversation in the dark room....
JR then follows by asking her how many pet cats does she have and SE replied that she has only one. JR then shares that he has two pet cats and that he is glad to know that they are both cat lovers too.
SE continues to ask JR what transport did he take to get to their meeting place. JR then told her that he rode his motorbike here. SE then asked him if he likes riding on the motorbike. JR then replies that he loves riding on his motorbike and asked if she rode on one before. SE then replied that her parents do not allow her to ride on a motorbike as they feel it's really dangerous. For which, JR seemed kinda disappointed upon hearing that.
When he was interviewed later, he mentioned that lately, he enjoys travelling to Jeju island as the ocean road there are really conducive for riding the bike. And he shared that it's his dream to ride the motorbike with someone he likes while listening to the music being played and the sounds of the wind.

Conversation continues with JR's adam's apple.....
JR then continues to ask SE that on her card written to him, she has asked if he has a beautiful adam's apple causing SE to burst out laughing. In an embarrassed tone, she replied shyly, "What should I do? "Yes, I did." JR then remarked that SE seems to be especially concerned about adam's apple, causing SE to feel even more embarrassed and she starts taking sips of water from the glass. JR then shares with her and jests that he also has a very prominent adam's apple and asks her if she wants to touch it. Taken by surprise, SE then asked him if it's really alright for her to touch his adam's apple. He replied, "yes". SE starts waving her hands around in the darkness, asking where JR is seated. JR then grabs hold of her hand and places it on the back of his neck, and then moves to place her hand on the front of his neck where his adam's apple lies. SE then joked with him and asked, "Isn't that your neck bone?" Having felt SE's hand on his adam's apple, JR remarked that he feels as if someone wants to buy his adam's apple, once again causing SE to burst out laughing aloud and she quickly assures him that she is not. The hosts start commenting that they are indeed a very unique couple.

SE then shares with JR that when she is together with her friends, the first thing that she would do is to look at the guy's adam's apple. When JR was being interviewed later, he remarked and said that he has an equally prominent adam's apple. He continues to say that the next time when they are together, he would drink from a glass of coke and show off his adam's apple too and asks her if she likes hearing the gulping sounds made while he is drinking.

Guest odori

@peaches_2280 thank you so much for the translation :) im just laughing at the part where he goes, "the next time when they are together, he would drink from a glass of coke and show off his adam's apple too and asks her if she likes hearing the gulping sounds made while he is drinking." 
As someone mentioned before, I feel like this couple will be like Tom and Jerry. Jerry being JR and messing with SE being Tom. But at the same time, I feel like I'm watching a couple that is coming out of a drama. JR being the resident bad boy w/ a soft side (come on, i mean you all have to admit his moves are too forward to not give off the feel of an experienced dater)  and SE being the pretty but sassy girl that catches his heart :3.

I actually think that them meeting the dark was the perfect setting for them, especially for a person like JR. It just like in the dark setting, he can't judge her by her looks but by who she is. They get to know each other's first-impression personality before they judge each other on appearances. I think the part where he places the water in front of her is a foretelling of their relationship? like, he would just do things for her without telling her and she wouldn't notice. 

Sharing more about themselves...
SE then continues to ask if he has lived overseas before. JR then replies that he has been living here in Korea since he was born. SE then remarked that he doesn't speak really fluently and it sounds kinda slurry and JR laughs aloud and assures her that that is his manner of speech. SE then added on by saying that she is a very direct and straightforward person who would speak her mind. And she continues to ask JR if he dislikes people with such personality. JR assures her and says that he really likes a direct and straight forth person too, saying that he too is like that as he likes to say what's on his mind too. (Such a sweet couple...)

SE asks how tall JR is and he playfully replies that he is 180cm tall but adds that his shoe in-soles measure about 7cm high, causing SE to burst out laughing. The reason SE asked about JR's height is to know and decide which pair of shoes she should wear cos she mentioned that she would wear higher heels if her imaginary husband is really tall. If her hubby is not very tall, she would wear her pair of sports shoes. JR then remarked that SE seems to be rather concerned about her partner's physical appearance. SE then explained that she was  on the basketball team when she was in high school. Hearing her words, JR remarked that SE must be really quite tall. SE then explained further that she is not that tall and she was previously the manager of the basketball team in high school. This causes JR to burst our laughing. He then shares that he loves dunking baskets too and he is really good at it and added that he has many dongsengs as his fans. SE then continues saying that as a manager, she would prepare their drinks and beverages and keep track of the scores. In reply, JR asks if she would also do the same for her hubby like bringing his drink to him and also taking note of the scores.

SE then jests with him, "Doesn't my hubby have hands of his own?" For which, JR replies that, "Yes, he does.". SE then tells him that there is no need for her to serve him then since he has his own pair of hands and she would help out if he has no hands or his hands are full. Her words caused JR to busrt out laughing and he remarked that SE is indeed a "formidable match".

@kickazzkris‌ yeah. I stopped watching after yongseo left cause no other couple interests me until this one.

I like the idea of the first meeting in the dark. He is such a flirt, he's prolly in it for the game but its still too early to tell.

Kinda worried that she'll be the only one falling in in this game despite it being a virtual marriage.

Guest dewis

@peaches_2280‌ thank you for translating ^^ then... whats next? lol :))

cant wait read ur trans till end

ahhh.. I cant wait till next saturday >_<

make me crazy thinking about them, I cant focus study for my test next week bcz of them , cz I repeatedly watch it even the raw vid :((

btw today is my birthday hahaha :)) <:-P <:-P thankyou for mbc who released the great couple for my birthday lol

Nah...Kim So Eun seems like a smart cookie. And she gives it right back...girl hauled off and whacked him with her fist in the previews and was pretty vocal too saying she didn't like something....I'll just enjoy their interactions and not worry about who's falling. At this point So Eun seems equal parts baffled and amused by Jae Rims antics...what a fun couple.. Also I agree with whoever said Song Jae Rim seems to have some experience with dating....but I also heard he's already served his military stint so he could just be more mature and self assured than others his age in the entertainment industry...