[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg.. I LOVE the new couple! He is such a macho, meaty, manly man child, while she is such a sassy pretty lady! :))
They are fun to watch and I love the chemistry already! looking forward to watching how their relationship progresses :x

OMG this is going to be an interesting and funny couple. Jaerim is such a flirt and So Eun has such strong personality (and violent lol).I'm so happy I'll be seeing So Eun more! She's going to be the main girl for Liar Game (japanese adaptation) on TVN. I've liked her since BOF. 

Guest wh0anonymous

I'm really happy about this couple, they seem to be a really interesting pair to watch. Now I don't have to dread waiting for another couple's episode to finish before watching my original bias which is the Jjongah couple! <3

Guest daneeollie

They're sooo cute. The first time Jaerim see Soeun, he ask: Who are you? I think he didint recognized her =))

Soeun is a sassy & brave girl, she even hit Jaerim so many times when he tease her on the next eps, ㅋㅋㅋ

>:)

There'll be so many skinship..I think Jaerim is such a straight forward guy, he trick her & held her hand, make her so giddy =))

Guest baekdreamer

aahh i cant watch it T.T

how is it guys?

when they finally see each other?

do they like their partner??? please tell me more...

spoiler pleassssee3....

i'm dying waiting for raw vid...

lol.. thats why article said when both of them see each other make staff suprising bz JR didint knew who is SE :)) babo~

I think SE match to JR cz SE a loveable girl with cute face like a kid with her tall so match with JR who playful boy lol :)) keep forward for this couple! so exciting!! I need watch it again, not enough to watch it once >_<

encoreeee...encoree..encoree.. :)) :))

Didn't manage to catch today's episode but just read a news on today's broadcast that SJR asked So Eun who she is at the park ????!!!! And So Eun asked him back "You don't know me?!!! " This is so hilarious!! Gotta do catch up later, but I'm loving what I've seen so far from the video posted here: )..

Guest valarmorghulis

I think this new couple gonna progress quite fast in skinship department :))

Loving their chemistry so far :x

BTW, Hihi..I see a few other couple shipper here..anyooong chingu :D

Archived