[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

Guest baekdreamer

aah yess... it's on allkpop.somebody already post it here??

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/kim-so-eun-and-song-jae-rim-have-their-first-meeting-in-preview-cuts-for-we-got-married

@yuraness yeeesss... he's awesome T.T

do u guys know jb from Got7? i think their smile look similar ^^

@dewis or maybe unexpected bcause they already know each other. i meam they are sunbae-hoobae in lot of aspects haha LoL

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest baekdreamer

ceekk JB here

kpopinfo114.wordpress.com/2014-rookie-group-debuts/january-2/got7-profile/

isnt he look similar with jaerim? XD

saturday come faster.

i never thought jaerim is a playful guy. his image on drama is always a cool/cold guy. and now i see him smiles a lot. hwaaaa... perfectiooonn..

\^o^/

Guest baekdreamer

@yuraness he's so georgeous.. *.*

check this web also https://hyunniespexers.wordpress.com/2014/04/11/shine328-photos-joyful860606-fancams-kim-hyun-joong-김현중-inspiring-generation-filming/

omagaaahh...

sorry bcoz i ol with phone dont know how to post pic. and i cant edit my old post T.T

they both lucky :) their story just like the main character on k-drama

@yuraness he's so georgeous.. *.*

check this web also https://hyunniespexers.wordpress.com/2014/04/11/shine328-photos-joyful860606-fancams-kim-hyun-joong-김현중-inspiring-generation-filming/

omagaaahh...

sorry bcoz i ol with phone dont know how to post pic. and i cant edit my old post T.T

they both lucky :) their story just like the main character on k-drama

which video who related with jaerim?? I'm lazy to check vid one by one :(

my phone connection weak.. thx

Guest charliew

I didnt know SJR in IG but i think this is a fate coz remember when KSE was supposedly in IG but something happened she turned down the role. I dont think WGM will match them together if they have worked together. Cant wait for tomorrow!

Hello everyone~Actually I ship Kim So Eun with Kim Bum since Boy Before Flowers, kekeke.As for now since I'm watching Surplus Princess, I already fallen for Song Jae Rim.And since I like the both of them, I'm looking forward to this couple, they look cute together.Also love the preview! Looks like there's no awkward moment between them ;))

I dont know if you guys have watched this video or not.. but I will share it here since it related JR. this is fancam who taken from insipiration generation drama. if you see this video, JR put his hands on staff(?) shoulder X( , I dont know who she is? :-/ but she always out on fancam and her face look pretty good too, maybe JR like teasing girls(?) so always got beat even kick from another staff lol :))

here cek it out »»

here another fancam JR with that girl(?) who wore red jacket in the end of video »»

JR

so kind feeding horse and soooo handsome in this fancam!! I'm melted already :(( :\"> :x

another vid BTS BIG MAN drama.. she following JR everywhere..lol

she must be JR's artist makeup.. check at 1:22

Guest prism2103

so excited to see this couple's first meet! i wonder how'd it be? i predict that they will be aired the last b/c everyone's interest is piqued to see how they will turn out :) 

Guest vivaciousvixen

prism2103 said: so excited to see this couple's first meet! i wonder how'd it be? i predict that they will be aired the last b/c everyone's interest is piqued to see how they will turn out :) 

Archived