[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

Guest daneeollie

Just remind u guys..no quoting pictures..please? It's against the rules.

HMM..I want to watch this couple too..I love SoEul Couple but still ok if I can watch KSE paired with someone else :x

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello to all :)I rarely watch We Got Married after YongSeo ended and never shipped any of the couple after that, but this couple had gained my interest so much although by reading the news. Hahaha~ There are something in these two adorable people. I can't wait to watch them together with you guys. :)

Guest diana pahz

Im aboard on this thread I love So Eun from Boys Before Flowers days and Jae Rim is super attractive and I like him from Flower Boy Ramyun Shop!

Hello... nice to meet you all...

Just watching this couple next week preview and.... yes another ship is sailing :))

Seems like their first meeting was BEYOND my expectation...

They using banmal and HARDLY teasing each other (already)...

Hmmm anyway nice to meet you again!!! :)

Guest annesiopao

I just saw the preview!! And i was like OMG OMG!! HE IS SO PLAYFUL AND THEY'RE SO COMFORTABLE TO EACH OTHER. TEASER HER OMO. I REALLY LIKE THEM!!!!!

Guest ohhotdeym

why do i get the feeling that the couples in the show would be so good? 8-> their personalities are perfectly matched like what main characters have from a drama! :x the minyoung couple who seem to be a real couple / dating for real now =D> , my favorite jjongah couple...
Hong Jong Hyun - a handsome quiet/reserved guy [-(, despite being called impenetrable, is starting to open up to the girl..Kim Ahyoung - a cute bubbly girl, influencing the guy with her bright personality ;;)
and now this... 

Song Jae Rim - a hot playful guy, always likes teasing/bullying the girl :>Kim So Eun - a pretty sassy girl, gets a little bit feisty when the guy goads her [-X
hmmm so far, i'm liking what i saw from the preview..:-bd
tumblr_nbugyqgYWF1s9rd3uo3_250.gif tumblr_nbugyqgYWF1s9rd3uo7_250.gif tumblr_nbugyqgYWF1s9rd3uo2_250.giftumblr_nbugyqgYWF1s9rd3uo4_250.gif tumblr_nbugyqgYWF1s9rd3uo1_250.gif tumblr_nbugyqgYWF1s9rd3uo5_250.gif
credit: petite-blonde-and-snarky.tumblr.com

Translation of the dialogue between So Eun & Jae Rim in WGM Preview...
JR : I really can't eat spicy food...and also dislikes having to make choices...
JR : (Starts laughing)...Showing off eh?
SE : Aren't you being too much?...(Starts laughing)....How can you say that your wife is showing off? 
SE & JR at the ginseng wine store....
SE : I like medicinal wine....(As she points to the bottles of the ginseng wine)...She continues..."These are the ginseng roots..."
The scenes progresses to the teasing part where JR is 'pretending' to feed SE with some food...
SE : Has Oppa been harshly beaten up before?
SE : (playfully warns JR) If I get really angry, I may really punch you up. 

PS : @Tinkiebell, Oops sorrie, my bad...haven't been on soompi forum for some time so have kinda forgotten the rules. Thanks for the gentle reminder. :\">
From the preview, they seem to be really comfortable with each other. Perhaps, they have met each other before and are acquaintances since both are from the same uni.

Guest Tinkiebell

@ohhotdeym , totally loving you character description of the couples. The WGM crew has (almost) always been awesome with their ability to pair 2 strangers up as virtual partners, but I think this time around they've really been emphasizing on the compatibility of the individuals involved. They've been constantly matching two people with such suitable personalities, lately. I guess the new PD really meant what she said in the beginning, when season 4 had just started. She said that this time around, she wishes for the couples that she casts to date in real life. :) 
@peaches_2280 , no problem :D Again, thank you so much for the translation. Do you mind if I incorporate the translation in my gifs?

Tinkiebell said: @ohhotdeym , totally loving you character description of the couples. The WGM crew has (almost) always been awesome with their ability to pair 2 strangers up as virtual partners, but I think this time around they've really been emphasizing on the compatibility of the individuals involved. They've been constantly matching two people with such suitable personalities, lately. I guess the new PD really meant what she said in the beginning, when season 4 had just started. She said that this time around, she wishes for the couples that she casts to date in real life. :) 
@peaches_2280 , no problem :D Again, thank you so much for the translation. Do you mind if I incorporate the translation in my gifs?

I know Kim So Eun since BBF and at that time I stalked all news about her much. Yes, of course I ship her with Kim Kimbum back then.

But after saw her in many reality shows, including Song and Lyrics (if I'm not wrong lol), So Eun really has bright personality. She is so friendly and get along well with others, even in their first time. I remember how she get along with Junho well back then.

I am not really sure about Jae Rim but from the preview show him as the playful one. Somehow he reminds me with Joonyoung. His playful, teasing and pretty comfortable with everything he wears. Look at his pants lol. That was their first meeting, but he just being........ himself.

Interesting couple ;)

Wooooo!So eun long time since the last time she was on a serious drama!!!can't wait for her and JR Oppa to show some couple moments on WGM...I love that Oppa since TMETS!!! :xI still ship SE and KB!(and I think it will be like that for long time,I just didn't get enough of them,and I kind of miss them from BOF!)but I sure going to love the new couple they will mack!!!and I really can't wait for next week!Now I'm going to have all three couple on WGM!!!full eps from now on!!!that will be nice!!! ;)

Archived