[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

Guest NurulF1430294088

OMG YESS a new couple to ship other than the lovely Jjongah couple :D:D Thank you @Tinkiebell for creating this thread :-*
really looking forward to this couple, since i like Kim So Eun and she's close with GsD Yura and the husband is an actor and model too..so he can bond with HJH muehehehe a fangirl can dream!! really hope that these 2 couples can meet up one day. :)>-

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NurulF1430294088

bubbly_zuzu said: soeun with her hubby?

there are so fast haha already posted selca together

I can't believe I will get to see her more on screen now ...I have huge fangirl crush on her haha
I ship her with kimbum long time ago

Guest ohhotdeym

woah! hello guys! i can see some fellow jjongah shippers here in this thread! can't wait for this couple... they got along really well based on their selca in her twitter acct :) 

Guest wh0anonymous

I'm kinda curious to see this couple now since I've found out that I've seen them both from somewhere before. The girl from the drama yura was in and the guy from his appearances on Oh My School tv program and May Doni's music video for Molla-ing. 

Guest yuraness

Hello All!
My first time to post... I think I will like this couple very much.
I am not really into WGM until I saw the other couple (Jjongah)  But looking at the photo above, seems like I will have a new addiction.
Such a good looking couple.
Looking forward to chat with you all and to share our insights with each other...
Fighting!

Guest Tinkiebell

@peaches_2280 thank you for the translation. Just a friendly reminder, not to quote images, because it's against the Soompi's rules. :) A newbie in the WGM experience, eh? Hopefully you'll love your new experience ;)
Oh, they're moving in together already on their first meet? From the picture, their house looks quite normal... and nice. lol I can't help but compare their house with poor Jjongah's leaking rooftop house. :))
But, Jjongah is Jjongah and this couple is this couple. And we'll have to see it in their first episode. I hope to see a sparkling chemistry :)

Song Jaerim and Kim Soeun already prove their chemistry with sweet selca

With recent news of model Song Jae Rim and Actress Kim Soeun being the next couple for “We Got Married Season 4” following @PM Wooyoung and actress Park Seyoung, the upcoming couple has revealed a sweet selca to further raise anticipation for their first broadcast episode.

Both posing with ‘V’ fingers and bright smiles, the two already look close, which is a positive note since they had already begun filming the first episode. Uploading it via her official Twitter, Kim Soeun had simply captioned the photo, “Commemoration selca, click!”

Since appearing in Zhang Liyin’s latest music video for “Agape,” Song Jaerim has garnered much interest, as he will now star alongside Kim Soeun for an on-screen marriage reality show. Reactions have been positive so far, proving the pairing to be a success.

Are you excited to see the couple on “We Got Married”?

source:

Guest bbblyzu3

they got close so fast =D> 8-> and teasing each other
omo this guy also like big bike ..jjongah and this cp should hangout in the future but not to soon cause i want to see jjongah alone time first hahaha

what should we call this couple??

Hey everyone. I'm Annie, nice to meet you all. >:D<

oooooOOooo.. This couple does look cute together! omo.. I found a new ship :)) looking forward to seeing their first episode yay! :D

Tinkiebell Interesting couple, even though he's the >Oppa and the "husband", she's still the Sunbae. Oh wait, no, even though she is the Sunbae in the Entertainment industry, but it looks like he is her Sunbae in university. They both attended the same university. The Chung Ang UniversitySJR attended as a class '03 student (Information System Engineering Major) and KSE was a class '08 stidentified Andddd... something in common already :))

People who love cats are good people. I should know, I've got three.

I started watching WGM again after a long time and I'm liking all the couples so far like MinYoung, JjongAh and YY even though they ended. I have been freaking out since I heard these two were going to be paired together as a couple, anxiously anticipating their first meeting. I feel like I'm the one getting married kekeke. I like Kim So-eun a lot, I think she's really talented but she doesn't get enough roles, I only know Song Jae-rim from The Moon Embracing The Sun and recently saw him in Surplus Princess. I can't wait for these two's marriage and even though I'm going to miss YY couple I want EunRim now!

Guest Tinkiebell

@beedobeedo , thank you for sharing the teaser video. He looks playful and she looks sassy :)
@rushie5 , please do not quote images. It is against soompi's rules. You can edit your post and remove the images from the quote block. Thanks :)

Archived