[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

why engsub jongah couple so fast,. its out already.. where is engsub for JaeSo couple?? hingg~ I cant wait anymore T.T

bc they arent idol so no one who sub it.. =/

is ksn the only one web who sub it?

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fannie J

I love their natural skinship :x JaeRim's action is so strong, lol So Eun looks innocent xD anyway, looking for this couple in future . Love oxox

Wow, this couple has certainly piqued my interest, I stopped watching wgm after yongseo couple.I love couples that are comfortable. it's a nice change to the traditional shy, slow and no skinship kind of couple .I shall look out for this couple, love Kim So eun and has grown to like SJR.

Guest baekdreamer

thank you @peaches_2280 for the trans. u are my (our) saviour. kinda desperate to understand their convo, and then u show up. so happy here ^^

i love this couple. they really give a cool vibe and their chemistry is no joke. just like a movie. their prsonalities just like movie character. SJR is so cool and easy going, jusy look at his pants. uwaaaaww...

who do u think will fall first??

cant guess it yet. SJR maybe? XD

TV: We Got Married 4 (Kim So Eun and Song Jae Rim)

Article: 'WGM' Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun, we've been waiting for a couple like them

20140920_1411212450_06959800_1_99_201409
Source:
 TV Report via Naver

1. [+6,706, -109] Their visuals definitely show that they're actors

2. [+5,737, -105] Call it staged all you want, I had fun watching them ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+4,090, -95] Am I the only one waiting for next week ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I have a feeling they'll have great chemistry

4. [+3,585, -71] Charming ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+3,697, -231] And the viewers get played once again

6. [+651, -16] For a 10 year veteran, the only role I remember her playing is Goo Hye Sun's friend in BOF. She's pretty and a great actress, why not use her instead of idols as lead roles?

7. [+596, -7] Song Jae Rim seems exactly like an active man you'd see in real life ㅋㅋ Doesn't care how you hold a woman's hand, just grabs it ㅋㅋ Fast with skinship and has a funny way with his words ㅋㅋ

8. [+409, -20] She's pretty and great at acting but never receives the spotlight. ㅋㅋ Kim So Eun, Park Min Young, Shin Se Kyung ㅋㅋ I hope she shows her potential!! And land some dramas and movie roles after! ㅎㅎ Fighting!

***CREDIT: Netizen Buzz
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm happy that our couple is getting a positive response from the viewers in Korea! Hooray! :)

Guest charliew

Here is raw episode.. 
http://www.kshowgo.net/2014/09/140920-mbc-we-got-married-episode-238.html

Cant wait for sub. If anyone find it first, would you please post it? 

So Eun's questions to her hubby...
Q1) & Q2) Can't really make out what the first two questions are cos some of the hangul characters are blocked.
Q3) What's your height?
Q4) Do you have a nice adam's apple?
Q5) Do you have long arms and legs?
Q6) Do you like to drink wine (soju)?
Q7) What are your shooting scores like?
Q8) Do you have double or single eyelids?
Q9) Do you have a driver's license? Are you a good driver?
Q10) Have you served in the military before? Jae Rim's questions to his wife... Q1) What are your hobbies/interests? Do you know how to play any musical instruments?
Q2) What is your ideal type of guy whom you like?
Q3) Where do you want to go for our honeymoon?
Q4) Are there any moments when you don't feel like doing anything?
Q5) Do you keep any pets?
Q6) Do you think we can do a good job?
Q7) What are your worries or troubles?
Q8) Do you have a teacher whom you would like to thank or someone whom you're thankful to?
Q9) Do you like sports?
Q10) How's your health condition?

P.S. Hmm...I pretty much like the list of questions posed by Jae Rim cos it enables him to get to know someone better, especially a person whom he will be spending many months with so it will really help to know more about the person she truly is and more importantly, her personality.

thank you @peaches_2280 for all the translations. i knew the ksn wouldn't  really translate the questions, and i don't know how to read korean so I was gonna be sad that i couldn't know what questions they asked each other. but thank you for translating them :D 

Archived