[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i happen to re watched TMTETS this morning and i saw JR.. but how come his face looks so different there compare to now? he is chubbier and looks much handsome!! wow! nice changes!

Guest daneeollie

I think most of KSE fans still shipping her with KB, but we still lover her with another man that paired with her in drama or anything. Btw KSE will be a female leader in the new drama. It's good for us to see how she manage her chemistry with her nampyeon in WGM and her partmer in the drama (lee sang yoon?)

Cant wait for this couple first eps :x

I'm so excited with this couple. cant wait till saturday, even I dreamed of song jae rim lol

at beginning I start to watch wgm again after seeing song jae rim on surplus princess. Kim So Eun look like a good girl.

I like to see jae rim jealous of so eun.. hahaha cz so eun got married before on drama with jin lee han, even they have bed scene lol

Soeun with junho 2pm too have work together on "love and lyrics"

sooo... I really hope Jin lee han and junho 2pm be guests on jaerim&soeun's wgm and we will se jae rim jealous lol

just curious what kind jealous of jaerim.. hihi

Ooh, I'm glad MBC finally posted photo of them on the program website!!!

I am so excited to see them live in action this Saturday! Am loving them already.

But are my eyes playing tricks on me - is there area around Jae Rim's ears slightly red??

Haha, seems like he is pretty shy & embarrassed during his first meeting with Eunnie...hmm..

Guest yuraness

Wow, they definitely offer a different kind of partnership/relationship as a virtual couple. I like the balance of their personalities and physical appearance. The guy is so playful and definitely look hot and the lady is sassy and beautiful. Way to go Jae Rim and So Eun. Show us what you've got... I would also love to see them interact with the JJongah couple. And maybe these two could do a little bit of teasing and playing around with Ah Young and Jjong. Oh would love that! Pretty please, WGM! Make that happen...

omg!!! why suddenly they touch hand each other? make me more excited :((

cant it airing already?! I jz cant bear it anymore :(( :((

@Tinkiebell‌ do you hv acc twitter?

Guest Tinkiebell

@yuraness , that would be wonderful. And did you know that Yura and Kim So Eun know each other (because they did a project together), and it seems like they're close since they follow each other on twitter too. And both guys are model turned actors. It would be interesting to see any kinds of interaction between these 2 couples. And the funny thing is, though Jjongah is the sunbae couple, but they're still the baby :))
@1402miracle ,  lol LTE, but judging from the selca, video teaser and the photo preview, it does look like they're comfortable with each other already.
@dewis, no I don't, but why? :) 

JaEun shipper.. have you saw some trans abt their preview on ksn? its a lil bit diff in here..

on soompi trans SE asking abt that oppa have been got beaten up before?

but on ksn SE asking about that can people recognize ur selca?

in the ending JR want holding hand when sleep together :\"> :) lol

(*so sweet)

we can see diff side of JR and SE here

what do you think guys? ;)

aaaaaaah.. why saturday so slowly to come ~X(

Quick summary on the new on their first meeting:

Their meeting place was a dark room where they couldn't see each other. They were made to guess each other's identity. Knowing that So Eun ideal man is someone with with beautiful Adam's apple, SJR offered his neck for So Eun to touch and guess. So Eun was taken aback but nevertheless took up challenge andtouched his neck. SJR commented that So Eun is a strong person. When they exited to outside to confirm each other's faces, their response were totally unexpected to the surprise of the production team.

I'm so looking forward to tomorrow. Love their smiles!

Quick summary on the new on their first meeting:

Their meeting place was a dark room where they couldn't see each other. They were made to guess each other's identity. Knowing that So Eun ideal man is someone with with beautiful Adam's apple, SJR offered his neck for So Eun to touch and guess. So Eun was taken aback but nevertheless took up challenge andtouched his neck. SJR commented that So Eun is a strong person. When they exited to outside to confirm each other's faces, their response were totally unexpected to the surprise of the production team.

I'm so looking forward to tomorrow. Love their smiles!

first meeting in dark room? remembered me WooJung couple, they met on dark theater room, they also come from same university.. this situation so same with JR and SE :D

"beautiful adam's apple"? not apple butt?? lol like on surplus princess :))

omg JR offered his neck to SE touch? :-O why is he being like that? lol

"' totally unexpected to the surprise of the production team?" « dont say that their guess were right from beginning hihi :D

Archived