[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

Guest kiwkiw3

Waaaaah......last page?? Worry not.....let's continue in the new one.....hope we can make the new thread way more beautiful than this..... >:D<

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awwwww what a bittersweet feeling that this first thread is coming to an end! I've never been a part of a thread that had to open a second thread but it's been such a blast with these past 2000 pages! what an amazing journey! Honeybees Jjiang!! to a new home we go! 
f730660e-bd5c-433f-ab5e-6cc154d837b6_zps

Guest aivzthegreat

Annyeong!!

Thanks to everyone who became part of this thread..

It's a mix emotion leaving this thread... But we can start anew and make more good memories there :)

As I sit in the Blue Mountains National Park, I still tune in to this thread to check up on SoLim's news. I am so addicted!! I am very happy with this episode & I think it goes to show that JR believes SE when she said she was hanging out with a friend. For someone as honest with his feelings as JR, if he detects anything off, it will definitely show in his interaction. 50 years of SoLim!

Guest chick3n4m3

Oki people everyone should go and check out the amzing work

http://forums.soompi.com/en/profile/8473246/ameterf_81ac

Have done thnkYOu to her hard work now we will have a new comfy beautiful home fill with beautiful gif ThnkYOu ametrerf

Ur amazing love ya !!! I want give u hug and kiSss * lol

ThnkU amiLlion 4 the new Solim home!!!

I'm so excited!!! Hehe

Guest Smookiekins

morning honey bees..

i rarely leave my comment here but always be silent lurker since first page..so i just wanna leave my last piece at this thread for the last time..i happy for our second thread but will not never forget this one where we start to know each other and know more about our couple..argue and have healthy conversation..those memories will remind forever in my mind..

i love you honeybees and i hope no more storms happen to our ship after this..thanks for everything and happy sunday.. :\">

Guest Janeinbox

Wow Page 2000 after a night sleep. OMG! Are we there yet? Congratulations to all Honeybees who has made this move possible!!!

Guest kimora25

I wanna stop by a minute. To commemorate this last page for this thread. This thread kinda my personal diary. This is last page of my diary. Cant wait to start my new diary soon. Thank u everyone for fill in my precious diary for all this time. Love u guys. ♡

Oh no i just watched the chinese subs n guess we r all mistaken on jr being smitten by se hair flings.. hahahah he was nt impressed! Darn u jr! N the guys in studio all commented usu they are disappointed when misun asked their feedback.. :(

Guest soukaina elalaoui

Sandra Udemezue said: I feel like we are leaving something very important behind us. I feel like my memory is about to be taking away from me by force. I feel empty, weak and breaking down. My heart feels heavy and gasping for air. Good-bye 1st thread. Welcome 2nd thread

Guest kimora25

I wanna stop by a minute. To commemorate this last page for this thread. This thread kinda my personal diary. This is last page of my diary. Cant wait to start my new diary soon. Thank u everyone for fill in my precious diary for all this time. Love u guys. ♡

Guest kimora25

Ahh. Also feel like moving place. Okay everyone. The sofa . Where should we put . Dining table ? Tv ? What color of wallpaper should we use ? Pinkeu pinkeu or blue blue?

Guest caramelcake

Wow 2000 page!Congratulation~ ^^ Thanks for the wonderful memories honey bees <3 <3 <3
Before this one get locked, I want to repost my fav gifs all time (that i can find now lol)

output_3hRsMS.gif
tumblr_nh8xql6OXP1qbsr35o2_400.gif
1982720983_f723d15a.gif
tumblr_nhdkjg6E0Z1qbh321o8_400.gif
tumblr_nhlv2p6wa71qbh321o3_500.gif
tumblr_nic4jkTGs51qbh321o7_250.gif
tumblr_nccpdrUFZE1sinbk9o2_500.gif
tumblr_nccpdrUFZE1sinbk9o3_500.gif
credit to rightful owners :)

See you at the new thread Honey bees~ 
:x

Archived