[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest so-jae

WOW 1pg more to 2000!!! Thank u all for memories with this 1st Thread, I'll miss this thread so much! And let's create beautiful memories in 2nd thread too, 3th, 4th, even for 200M thread hahaha =)) LET's KEEP SAILING!!!

AND DON'T FORGET TO GIVE YOUR VOTE!!!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/05/shippers-contest-final-round-time-for-videos/8/

Good Morning Honey.....( Hubby style...) BEEEEESSSS....(my style) 
Ready for our new home, I took a peek...it's DAEBAKKKKKK....!!!
Wow...this seems fitting...a new beginning for our shipping journey after seeing the awesome long awaited episode...I'm like ushering NEW YEAR hahaa......ON Standby here ...hope to be the first ones to post in the new thread...
Cheers ...see ya...in new home....

Guest myasally

Remember the swimming pool in Turkey? So eun doesn't move much coz of her phobia.
js31.jpg
She changes in diving lesson, it is hard for her but since jaerim is there and he loves water so eun manages to overcome her fear.

Next week going to be full of jaerim redness in the face and cute ears
:\">

Guest mrs1park

I was right when I said to my previous post last March 4 that I have a feeling there will be a part 2 of wrestling match in their Jeju honeymoon even I want to see them in lovey dovey bed scene just like the usual other wgm couple did But they are true to their "the Rule Breaker Couple" title. Well we don't know how many honey moon or bed scenes do they need to shoot before they could show a romantic and sweet scene. Aigoo this two but I love them to the moon and back! >:D<

Guest Ethanryan

Hi Everyone! See below for link to the new thread. Please Note: it's currently locked and will remain so until this thread reaches 2000 pages. I've already messaged the Moderator about unlocking the new thread and was informed it will be once this thread is complete.

Its been quite a journey here and during the past 5 months we've made new friends, had thoughtful discussions, created great memories and persevered throughout all the ups and downs all due to the joy and fun times JR and SE bring us every weekend while watching them on We Got Married. Let's continue on to the next thread with great positivity in our shared love and support of both Jae Rim and So Eun. :x

:x :x

OFFICIAL: Song Jae Rim & Kim So Eun - PART 2

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2026295/official-song-jae-rim-kim-so-eun-lte-couple-wgm-part-2#latest

Wow, is this thread going to stay for people to continue reading but not for commenting, or is it going to be closed down? I hope it is kept open for viewing.

Thank you SoLim for being so awesome!!!

https://40.media.tumblr.com/aa1c03ec0d5d563c0a3ce5aa33ecee4d/tumblr_nkrskrNMOH1rwog7ro2_500.jpg

to 2000 pages and beyond!!!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/17fbb5619838dfca07b753f884b1a487/tumblr_morf9e9ubw1qir88ko1_r1_500.gif

*unlurking  from the busy sched  to thank you  all honeybees for those wonderful funny thought provoking posts....
here's to 2 million more!!!

>:D<  all right let's post an extra message before 2000 page comes ^_^... I'm done voting and I'm patiently waiting for this 1st chapter to close while watching the raw version of the last ep AGAIIIIIIINNNNNN LOL

I keep on doing a rewind play in case falcon eye missed an important action from Solim and I end up rewinding play the preview over and over again til the plate kiss... how I wish SJR would remove the plate but he promised KSE he'll kiss her only when she wants him to right?

anyway I hate that plate LOL

:P

I have mix feeling about the new thread. On one hand it feels like a new and fresh beginning for us, but on the other hand this thread is already filled with laughter, anger, beautiful picts, beautiful MV, gossips and etc so I'm kinda sad to say goodbye to this thread. If I could walk back through memory lane, I would definitely say that the most wonderful memory is when they receive their mbc ent. Award.

When I read preview about the other couple that already left WGM yesterday I feel so sad, because the preview stated that as of yesterday episode there is no official connection between the couple anymore. Solim couple time of course will come to an end someday, let's celebrate and cherish every moment with them don't mind the haters because you can't change them. Of course I know that solim is only a couple that exist in wgm world only so i don't want to waste my time over analyze things and just enjoy every great episodes that they have presented to me.

Wow...this.is my first time hanging out in a thread that is about to close due to LTE speed fingers crunching everyday about their two favourite people...It has been a great journey and it will continue to be great in part two....thanks everyone...see u on the other side...;)

Guest Ethanryan

@ethanryan Hi! Once this thread reaches 2000 pages it will be locked and archived. You can still view/read all the content but can't post comments to it anymore.

@an99iiee Thanks girly!!! It's still a work in progress. xoxo

Thank you! I am wondering if there is any couple who went beyond 2000 pages and needed a new thread? Or our LTE couple is the first one? Anyway, I am so proud of them.

Guest Suzhini

I think it was really meaningful. There were a lot of firsts. Enough to make me wonder if it was okay. It’s not good to put deep meaning into firsts. She keeps making me put meaning into things.- Song Jaerim
Yqu8CG.gif

Archived