[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

OT,
Again mianhe, i think i am really feel sleepy, for the second time i mess up with my post every time i try to post it after waked up early in the 
morning. Please forgive me for the sloppy  post.Continue sleeping. I-)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Counting down..

Today we must move too part 2~

Honey beess i love you all..

Thx for all memories in here...

Lets move on to part 2 and make a part 3.. 4.. 5...

kyyaaa ㅠㅠㅠ

Onwards to the new LTE thread!!

Thanks very much fellow honeybees

to spazzing, kyaaing, wonderful pics, fmvs, gifs, debates and whatnots..

Thanks SoLim for the toes- and fingers-curling cheesiness, laughter-inducing antics, hard-drive filling epic poses..

Thanks Pd-nim, staff and MBC for filming SoLim and showing us how wonderful and joyful "LOVE" can be.. or is it should be?

To all, thanks for the wonderful memories and inspirations!!

:bz :bz :bz

Guest myasally

oops netizenbuzz is definitely an anti solim... and now I anti them... the writer only translate the negative comment.... and guess what, there is the haters nest lol. They doesn't get feed for a while, while we here already reach maximum happiness.

two more to go guys, maybe this my last comment here to... we can do it! Fighting!

OMO! LOOK AT WHAT SHE DID TO HIS HAIR~!! KEKEKE~B_e-4VDU0AAKULm.jpgcr: YESIL8

IT REMINDED ME OF THIS!! 
434340_1272877893160_full.jpg
cr: owner

LMFAOO~~! =)) =)) =))

side note: Im gonna sit here and believe that Jaerim's ring perfectly fits Soeun's thumb without any adjustment just like Soeun's ring perfectly fits Jaerim's pinky 8-> :x *matchmadeinheaven*

Guest Suzhini

A GREAT RELATIONSHIP IS ABOUT TWO THINGS:FIRST, APPRECIATING THE SIMILARITIESSECOND, RESPECTING THE DIFFERENCES
tumblr_nfwo1fXhAV1rwog7ro1_500.gif

Guest chick3n4m3

Oh wow are we reAching 2000 paGes sOoooo fasT!! Can someone tell mi WhAt will happen to this thReads?Does get deleted or stIll herE? Coz I want visit baCk here sometimes to reAds old poSt and av of Solim ?SerIously this threAd like memorieS to me wiTh loTs of AMAzing gif av SOoo up 2 datEs !!! Thnx to all the amzing honeyBeees in heRe plenty of hugz to u aLl!!!!!esp. HelpErs in here who always so kind to to reply my poSt when I needed help thnKYOu u guys are the beSt! And many many thnx to those hard wOrkers 4 translating Solim ep !!!

Thnx to SoLim haTers 4 making thIs threAds have many thriLls somEthing to sPazz abOut

Haha this feelS weird sound like a farewell poSt @.@"

:x :x :((

Vote done!!  I guess it's my last post in this thread! I really look forward the new one. See you tomorrow honeybees, happy 2000th page in advance!! 
And time for me to sleep, I'm already counting plates sheeps .................. ha ha ha...... wait, in my dreams  there are no plates. What's a plate? don't even know this word.

Guest chick3n4m3

Woah what were you thinking? I meant KSE didn't feel his heart beating when she sat on his lap

MR jR is a very thoughtFul perSon la he wanTs shoW KE how gentlemen he Is la,,.....

Lol sEems like everyoNe gettinG dirty mInd nOw esp little pRince!!!! Hahahaga(goT love that name)

Oki I 4got pls kEep voting!!!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/05/shippers-contest-final-round-time-for-videos/8/

hops this rite!!

Guest mymeeun

Solim is my first and only couple that I watch on WGM so far (planning to watch henry since I love suju) anyway I dunno is there a must or not for WGM couple to have kiss on lip. If not so there is possibility we will never see their lip kiss right? If that really happen my life will feel incomplete and if I die I definetely will haunted them and tell them to kiss properly in front of me so I can rest in peace ;)

Guest Littlemisspent

Omomo, we are so close to 2,000 pages now!

Anyway, what I liked best about this episode is how comfortable they both looked. There was no moment when I thought So Eun held back or Jae Rim resisted from touching her. My only wish is that we could have seen more!

PD-nim, please give us the uncut scenes! Buing, buing!

Guest kdramaaddict77_c7d4

2 more pages to go!!!

Relax guys don't hate the innocent plate and cucumbers..

We all know, if Soeun made that kind of attack.... Jaerim will attack her MORE!!

Remember when Soeun kissed his back head? He attacked her afterward with sudden backhug and head kiss..

So, my imagination after that preview... Someone translate jaerim said

"Did you just kiss me?"

After that....

Jaerim opens his eyes,

Get up, throws that PLATE away... Turn off the light... So the camera can't see..

HE WILL ATTACK SOEUN IN BED!!!

And will make us wonder what they do.... @-) :P

WE can only hear them scream and squealing....

Because it's CENSORED!!

There how Song's baby made in Jeju...!!! =D> =D>

*delulumode #:-S

its 12.40 AM here, have give my 6th vote. Dear God my fellow honeybees already discuss about SoLim contract, please make them calm because every thing have it fate, and their fate are married for real until the rest of their life Ps : and triplets Aamiin

and their triplets name are JaeJoong YooChun Junxu =)) =)) =))

LOL are you a JYJ fans?

Guest mrs1park

It is not the first time SE sat on JR's lap. Remember the last stage of Allure photo shoot. Nampyeon even teased her that it looks like she is trying to sit in toilet bowl because perhaps that time still feel awkwardness especially with that kind of skinship but now she sat comfortably with out apprehension. It feels great seeing them sharing plenty of FIRST again ( honeymoon in jejudo, bing bing ride, catching abalone/octopus , Viking ride, and etc) after the 2am incident. Just a happy shipper ;;)

Before this thread reach the 2000th page, just wanted to express my thanks to my fellow shippers here! :) It was really a wonderful journey spazzing with you guys eventhough there were ups and downs. I will truly miss this thread when we transfer to another home . . . . part 2 of LTE SOLIM Couple thread! DAEBAK! :) I was grateful to meet and spazz with everyone here! :) Thanks so much guys! Onwards to our new thread and may it be a beginning of another journey of our couple's moments and adventures on the upcoming episodes. Here's to 50 years of spazzing our beloved SOLIM/SORIM couple! :)   :x

As for yesterday's episode (Ep. 25), it was really a beautiful episode just by watching them.  Once again, i felt giddy and happy! :) My favorite scene was the motorcycle ride and their mini photoshoot wherein SE sat on JR's lap. Just looking at it makes my heart beat fast. The pictures they took of each other were great and i love it! :)  Also, i like the Viking ride as well.  JR looked scared while riding but still he acts cool, hahaha . . . . :)  As for the preview, i really HATE that plate, in a scale of 1-10 it's more than 10! Hahahaha . . . . . :) Looking forward to next week's episode! :)

Have a nice Sunday my fellow shippers! :)

Guest mushroomji

I just wanted to post here before the thread close, i loved todays episode. My favorite part was the motorcycle ride! it just looked so fun, i cant wait until next episode. 
tumblr_nkugep0KrC1qjm2elo2_r1_400.gif
cr:iampitthaya
:)>-

Morning!!!!

I believe all of you sleep well last night, aren' t you. Yesterday episode was great, except the preview of the cucumber plate for the next episode.

After the 4th time vote, I am going to sleep again as it is too early here. I will back soon for the next voting.

Guest rose78

If the SOLIM is fast the thread also the same.... 1more page and we reach 2000 pgs...

Maybe this is my last post also but I want to thanks all honeybees for being so sweet kind sometimes become devil for the sake of solim ..hahahahha opps mianhe..

But this thread full of memories ...happy time and sad time...most esp...hmmmm delulu/byuntae time..bwahaha

Miss this thread...

Thanks to the captain and crew...we sailing smoothly ..

My deepest respect to all!!!

Okay next chapter bring it on...

May The Lord God Bless Solim and hoping the next chapter we can see baby roaming around ...

Ops ...my bad..wishing is not a crime...haha

Love u all :x :x :x

Hi Everyone! See below for link to the new thread. Please Note: it's currently locked and will remain so until this thread reaches 2000 pages. I've already messaged the Moderator about unlocking the new thread and was informed it will be once this thread is complete.

Its been quite a journey here and during the past 5 months we've made new friends, had thoughtful discussions, created great memories and persevered throughout all the ups and downs all due to the joy and fun times JR and SE bring us every weekend while watching them on We Got Married. Let's continue on to the next thread with great positivity in our shared love and support of both Jae Rim and So Eun. :x :x :x

OFFICIAL: Song Jae Rim & Kim So Eun - PART 2
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2026295/official-song-jae-rim-kim-so-eun-lte-couple-wgm-part-2#latest

Guest shinhwachangjo

Rather than a few articles with a lot of comments, it seems like there's a lot of articles with fair amount of comments, so there may be 2-3 parts today~ I know that they're getting somewhat repetitive, but I personally don't think there's anything such as too many positive comments, so hopefully you guys feel the same way...
'WGM' Song Jae Rim-Kim So Eun, Abalone Catching Challenge.. 'The Abalone are at a Far Place' [X]

[+78, -4] It must have been coldㅠ Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun are so cuteㅋㅋ[+73, -4] Cute couple. It's cold in the sea. Good work. You guys looked cool even in those suits.
[+69, -4] Why are you guys so funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ[+57, -2] Just watching these two together, it makes me smile.[+54, -1] Even in extreme conditions, Solim's sweet chemistry is the best♡

Archived