[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

Will be gone for a day and I'm pretty sure when I come back we will have a new home.

I'm going to miss this thread. But I'm excited to see the new thread.

Happy buzzing everyone! :smile:

Please don't forget to vote!

I'm out. Ppyong!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

renvic said: Pyong! Good day honeybees/potato heads/solim shipper Since most of use already watch the raw episode by judging all the scene: Here are my advance question of the day for tomorrow 1. What is your favorite kse moment on the latest episode? 2. What is you favorite sjr moment on the latest episode? 3. What is your favorite solim moment on the latest episode? Bonus question: 1. From the rate of 1 to 10 and 10 is the highest, how do you hate the plate? Pyong!

Guest jhalci

There's no doubt that they were holdings hands while walking towards the pirate ship/ viking ship.
Notice Soeun's pockets. 
On her right, you can see it's bulging/ protruding due to her hand.  
However, on her left pocket, it looks plane and flat.
While Jaerim's pockets.
On his right, you can see it's distended like two hands were stuffed inside.
Whereas his left pocket is not that bloated.
First Honeymoon. Turkey.
Second Honeymoon. Jeju Island.
Third Honeymoon. Japan.
Fourth Honeymoon. Micronesia.
Fifth Honeymoon. Europe.
Sixth Honeymoon. Back to Turkey.

Thanks to you fantabulouslyamazing peeps. It's an incredible honor to be here. 

Guest soukaina elalaoui

Maaan it's so awckward that there was no awckwardness between them???  8-}
we've been waiting for this bang bang ride for so long and i had so many scenarios in my head but none of them reach the perfection of what i saw today  8-> jaerim looked so hot and cool and soeunie so pretty and free
5nssEPEk0.gif
cr @aivzthegreat
no one could beat the naturaleness of these two just look at them  :x
i feel mixed emotions about the new thread; we shared so many memories in this one and we had our ups and downs but we got through them together but let's make the new one more memorable and more joyful and cherish the both 

Guest jhalci

Lip Balm.

Another one of their priceless conjugal possessions.

They are so happy.And am so happy for them.With them.Because of them.

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

I guarantee KSE is secretly a troll. The way she laughs and smirks

My male instincts tells me she's a bigger prankster than Jaerim

Guest nylan143

Watching raw EP non-stop and Oh mayn! Daebak! Daebak! Daebak!

Aigoo! They're the happiest when they're together. Both are willing to conquer their fears as long as doing it together.

It's funny how SE said before she's scared of riding the motorbike but when she's finally riding JR lol I mean bang bang or bing bing or beng beng (that bike got so many nicknames LOL) She was all like Daebak even if they haven't even left the parking lot hahaha

And she's definitely a Wella ambassador. I so love that scene when SE's flipping her hair Omo! she was seducing and teasing her nampyeon. Hmmm when she's being like that I can see that "honeymoon baby" or better "song triplets" happening in the future Aigoo! hahaha =)) =))

Guest YESIL8

SHE SITS ON JAE RIM'S LAP..!! Today I was at work while I watch live stream. So I can't watch all the part.. And I see it now.. And I can't believe this happen..
So Eun sits on his laps....Still I can't believe. Is it real!!! Chinchaaaa ..Omoooo omooo omooooo..She dance for him.. She sits on his laps...Heeeheee We all know that So Eun never do that we see at first episode.. And now she changed so much.. . She do it soooo naturally..
On the other hand I'm consider with Jae Rim ( I always consider with him but please don't say anything to So Eun shiiii hehhehehe)
He doesn't let her to sit on the floor always.. He shows to her sit on his lap...He does it naturally to.. Like this is not their first time.. 
My mom says that a girl musn't sit on the floor. especialy for baby..
This man must be really really want from her a baby...  =))  
Fake Turkish fortune teller said true.. He wants to be a FATHER of her child..
Plus: I think he will be soo good father. 

So my question.. Did they drink alcohol at the Jeju..? Two episode before they talked about DRINK ALCOHOL and KARAOKE..The Plate scene is after they drink or not.. Heheheh The LITTLE PLATE must be so happy.. hehehe 
edit question... Did she give him special birthday gift!!..   :D

Guest jhalci

When Jaerim pointed and told Soeun to sit on his lap.
Soeun instinctively followed.
Apparently, he wants to remind her that she has an exclusive rights on everything he is.
And whatever he owns is hers as well. 

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

jhalci said: When Jaerim pointed and told Soeun to sit on his lap.
Soeun instinctively followed.
Apparently, he wants to remind her that she has an exclusive rights on everything he is.
And whatever he owns is hers as well. 

Guest HanaElma

renvic question: here my answers1 when KSE take off here hamlet and her hair wave2 when SJL point to KSE to seat on his lap3 the Duck race 
And for the plate : mmmm  10 its not enough 

Archived