[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sanzo_reload

This episode is just amazing! I feel that they always outdone themselves as the episodes go on.. So many gif-worthy moments. What a great episode to bring us closer to the new thread~ 
Thanks everyone for all the awesome gif! Excuse me while I go rewatch the raw episodes again and again..

Guest scarlet1013

It has been the nth time watching raw vid. What I like the most about it is how instinctive SJR is when taking care of KSE. It was so natural just like when he was putting on the helmet & other stuff to prepare KSE. Another was hen he tried to help out KSE with her hair & scuba head gear...

Nice guy! I hope KSE will appreciate SJR for these little subtle things. It would be so hard to find a guy like this... Kim So Eun don't look any further THE ONE for is right in front of you.

I am looking forward seeing a real kiss between this two. This is my first time I watched WGM and the first time I shipped a couple like this. But looking into other vids of WGM, I have never seen so far a kiss that is up to what I could call romantic & sincere. Since KSE & SJR have been delaying it for quite some time now... How I wish the kiss will be worth the wait. I am not asking for a torrid kiss but I hope it will be the best sweeeeeetest kiss ever in WGM at least... for real or reel, I don't care anymore...How do you envision their kiss ?

SJR & KSE just enjoy the moment ! You made a lot of us happy seeing you both happy too! 

aivzthegreat said:@lovely_alain‌ I'll do some more GIFs later, but for now I need to give way to Dongsaeng who's been waiting to used the pc since 5hours ago. LOL! I'm afraid that I won't be able to do GIFs this coming week.. I might start my new work anytime soon, so I'll GIF what I can tonight :D

Congrats on the new job! I always look forward to your gifs! THEY ARE AWESOME!

lile said:I'm really really really hoping that when i go to sleep tonight, if will be saturday again when i wake up tomorrow.. 

Guest NoteBook711

On the bikeS: It's not that coldJ: Babe, do you know why aren't you feeling cold now? I'm blocking the wind that's why!S: Really?J: My tears are fallingS: Oh, tears falling?wipes off his tearsJ: Because of the windS: Don't cryS: It's the sea!J: This bike can't enter into water.S: It's alright. I like the earth more than water.J: Me too, I like the earth more than the sky.S: How about me?J: You? I love you from the earth to the skyS: Ahh, really?J: Oh/YeaS: Then, I, from the sky to the earth!
With the Haenyeo (Female diver)H:The waves are... making hanyeos can't enter (into water)J: Oh! What did you say about today's waves?H: The waves..J: doesn't allow us to enter?H: YeaS: doesn't allow us to enter?H: If you listen to us, I'll let you enterJ&S: Ahh?!J: Aunt, is it colder in the water?H: It's cold now. It's cold around this monthJ: I see. HAHAS: My hubby said he's going to catch abalones todayJ: Will we catch any today?H: There's none todayCaps: The waves are high, the water is cold and no abalones =))
And LOL the MC thought those were pumpkinsgrip_zpswz61uatv.png

Guest myasally

Thanks a lot for those who keep on posting the link for voting, it reminds me everytimes.

When I was streaming, I was pretty upset with jaerim coz I don't see him helping so eun at all since she got water trauma/phobia but now after watching the raw I am mad at myself for doubting jaerim..... he is a perfect man who armbar his tiny winny spicy wife... twice for next week ;)

i don't know how many times i watched the raw episode hahaha .. i love from the 1st til the end but my most favorite is the motor bike scene and i'm so emotional when eunnie is shouting then rimmie shouting too. agh my beautiful solim, you make me wanna shout too and said "yaaaah you two make it official already! pali pali date, married, have baby and live happily ever after together juseyooo"  =))
i don't know about you guys but in this GIF i found out that uri eunnie is kinda have that seduction look, thank god rimmie take a look at it too :))ECaCH_-1d.gif

thanks @aivzthegreat for the GIF :x

Guest aivzthegreat

.. NitePanda said: i don't know how many times i watched the raw episode hahaha .. i love from the 1st til the end but my most favorite is the motor bike scene and i'm so emotional when eunnie is shouting then rimmie shouting too. agh my beautiful solim, you make me wanna shout too and said "yaaaah you two make it official already! pali pali date, married, have baby and live happily ever after together juseyooo"  =))
i don't know about you guys but in this GIF i found out that uri eunnie is kinda have that seduction look, thank god rimmie take a look at it too :))

Just Random post to make this thread move..move...

*Bee products : Honey, Nectar, beewax, pollen, propolis 

1.Males or drones are typically haploid, having only one set of chromosomes. They are produced by the queen if she chooses not to fertilize an egg; or by an unfertilized laying worker. Drones have large eyes used to locate queens during mating flights. Drones do not have a sting.

2.Workers are female bees and have two sets of chromosomes. They are produced from an egg that the queen has selectively fertilized from stored sperm. Workers typically develop in 21 days. A typical colony may contain as many as 60,000 worker bees. Workers exhibit a wider range of behaviors than either queens or drones. Their duties change upon the age of the bee in the following order (beginning with cleaning out their own cell after eating through their capped brood cell): feed brood, receive nectar, clean hive, guard duty, and foraging. Some workers engage in other specialized behaviors, such as "undertaking" (removing corpses of their nestmates from inside the hive).

Workers have morphological specializations, including the corbiculum or pollen basket, abdominal glands that produce beeswax, brood-feeding glands, and barbs on the sting. Under certain conditions (for example, if the colony becomes queenless), a worker may develop ovaries.

3.Queen honey bees, like workers, are female. They are created at the decision of the worker bees by feeding a larva only royal jelly throughout its development, rather than switching from royal jelly to pollen once the larva grows past a certain size. Queens are produced in oversized cells and develop in only 16 days. Queens have a different morphology and behavior from worker bees. In addition to the greater size of the queen, she has a functional set of ovaries, and a spermatheca, which stores and maintains sperm after she has mated. The sting of queens is not barbed like a worker's sting, and queens lack the glands that produce beeswax. Once mated, queens may lay up to 2,000 eggs per day. They produce a variety of pheromones that regulate behavior of workers, and helps swarms track the queen's location during the migratory phase.

Defense:

All honey bees live in colonies where the workers sting intruders as a form of defense, and alarmed bees release a pheromone that stimulates the attack response in other bees. The different species of honey bees are distinguished from all other bee species (and virtually all other Hymenoptera) by the possession of small barbs on the sting, but these barbs are found only in the worker bees. The sting and associated venom sac of honey bees are also modified so as to pull free of the body once lodged (autotomy), and the sting apparatus has its own musculature and ganglion, which allow it to keep delivering venom once detached. The worker dies after the sting becomes lodged and is subsequently torn loose from the bee's abdomen. The honey bee's venom, known as apitoxin, carries several active components, the most abundant of which is melittin, and the most destructive Phospholipase A2.

cr. wikipedia, just copy-paste..

class="H" style="font-weight: 400; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"@fantast1k1, did you have premonition when suggested "Honeybees" name? 

Thanks honeybees for all post, gifs, link, pics and .. i am waiting 2 hours more to watch raw..

@happychu.. =D> =D> Congratulation to be Legend..

Edit: i dont know what happen with my post , i try to edit but fail. Sorry.

Guest Littlemisspent

NitePanda said: i don't know how many times i watched the raw episode hahaha .. i love from the 1st til the end but my most favorite is the motor bike scene and i'm so emotional when eunnie is shouting then rimmie shouting too. agh my beautiful solim, you make me wanna shout too and said "yaaaah you two make it official already! pali pali date, married, have baby and live happily ever after together juseyooo"  =))
i don't know about you guys but in this GIF i found out that uri eunnie is kinda have that seduction look, thank god rimmie take a look at it too :))

Guest ayvah

J: 하늘만큼 땅만큼 좋아!
S: 그럼 난 땅만큼 하늘만큼!
J : I love you from the earth to the sky! - It's a way of saying you love somebody thiiiisssss much!

S: Then, for me, from the sky to the earth! / I love you from the sky to the earth!

cr: Naver
(hubby's back) S: the grip felt pretty good too

grip_zps44tpcqy4.png

Im still on page 1983 but I just want to say, so eun looks so happy here. :×

Since I might wake up tomorrow with this thread already closed, only 8 pages left and I know how LTE honeybees are so here's something from me (these are all personal rants, you may skip from reading it)
:\">

I've been a lurker of this thread eversince I knew Jae Rim was in WGM. I got hooked by his explosive chemistry with So Eun and everytime I watch them, they just can't stop me from smiling. I like them as a couple so much and I really love how they portray the husband and wife image. I decided to finally post at around page 100 and enjoyed making interactions with you. I check this thread almost everyday like my day won't be complete without doing so...giving LOLs, Awesome and Insightful with every post I liked. Feeling excited for the next episode and wishing that everyday is a Saturday to get a daily dose of SoLim is already a part of my system. I also found new friends through this thread and I'm thankful for that :)

This thread's journey was really a bumpy one. But it won't be complete without those problems right? It wasn't all rainbows and butterflies but I'm so glad most honeybees still remained strong. Some people left and some stayed. A very great cause was even made in this thread!!! SoLim Plan Korea project is one of the best things that happened here. This thread wouldn't also be complete without the byuntaes, funny, strict, awesome, insightful, CSIs, gif makers, translators and who would forget the haters? Without them we won't be achieving 2000 pages right? The laughters, tears, love and naughtiness we shared here are really precious. Different emotions also filled this thread...happiness, sadness, anger, misunderstandings, excitement, disappointments but look how far we've reached honeybees!!! We're already bound to a new beehive wherein we will close this chapter of SoLim's book and proceed to a new one and create new memories. The past five months in this thread were memories worth to keep. We all don't know what tomorrow will bring for SoLim but I'm soo looking forward for it. :x

This might be my last post in this thread, see you on the next beehive honeybees :bz :bz :bz

NitePanda said: i don't know how many times i watched the raw episode hahaha .. i love from the 1st til the end but my most favorite is the motor bike scene and i'm so emotional when eunnie is shouting then rimmie shouting too. agh my beautiful solim, you make me wanna shout too and said "yaaaah you two make it official already! pali pali date, married, have baby and live happily ever after together juseyooo"  =))

Archived