[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kickazzkris

said: I also find interesting that SE was more interested in physical characteristics while JR is all about personality...they balance each other out I guess... I'm not gonna lie I felt a tad bit disappointed that SE's questions and I think her interviews as well were just kinda about her concern on her partner's physical appearance but at the same time If I remember it correctly, she was concerned about her partner's height so she would know what shoes to wear (?) so they would be more comfortable. Plus I think it gives JR another reason to tease her...so it's all good! I really admire JR's questions,it shows age and maturity, and now I want JR for myself! Lol! I have yet to watch the subbed epi...real life is in the way...but the preview is definitely promising!

Hi Everyone, 
The last time I tried to watch WGM was NaEun and Taemin I don't know how long ago they've ended now, but I watched a little bit but I suddenly stopped they were cute tho in OTHER WORDS, I am loving this new couple! I recently became attracted to Jae Rim through Surplus Princess which is a very fantastic drama and So Eun from (Everybody knows this answer) BOYS OVER FLOWERS. I've loved her ever since even though she isn't as known to the public, and that includes Jae Rim !! hahah :)) . Therefore, I am very in love with this couple regardless of how soon it is! I think PD made a great choice, in pairing these two up they are fiesty and entertaining, quiet but not really awkward, and they look good together which is FANTASTIC. I think they match each other pretty well they can be beneficial to each other as actors and as a "married" couple learning new acting techniques from each other which I think would be a great idea. How they have so much in common is amazing! and I'm happy that they have a lot in common aside from the questions. I think even though SE' questions were a bit rushed I believe that she will fix that by asking him more in depth questions later. Whether I will watch this couple through and through? my answer is HECK YEAAA I'm all in for thiss!!!!! JaeEun SoRim JaeSo EunJae XD 

I'm actually excited about this couple. They're both actors so I think they don't have "an image" to protect, unlike idols who need to uphold their wholesome image or risk losing their fanbase. I'm really getting tired of shipping couples whose respective fans are so unreasonable. I certainly agree that the show is actually called We Got MARRIED, not We Are Dating/Getting Acquianted, so it's quite nice that they are showing skinship and being true to the show's concept.

Guest Fannie J

LOL I feel poor for SU now :)) JR's action sometimes make me surprise too xD im not sure what he'll do to her in future :)
My fav moment , It just very natural like couple did in real life too xD tumblr_nc7zt21XiO1tliwqfo1_500.gif

kim so eun, gives the feel that she is the type of person who will not be someone's doormat nor is she an "easy girl" song jae rim, gives the feel that he is the type of person who is the bad-boy type, that isn't shy around anyone and is playful. 
im going to love this couple....i love the fact that she is the innocent, smart, tough and beautiful girl (like the girl-next-door, type) and he is the resident's bay-boy, that is flirtatious, manly, smart and handsome.its like out of a romance novel or something  :x i have a feeling jae rim will fall for so eun first 

:D 8->
they are going to be so damn cute 

순수소녀 남다정으로 돌아온 김소은tvN '라이어 게임' 설렘 가득한 첫 촬영 현장 인증샷 공개~ #김소 #남다정 #라이어게임

"Kim So Eun's return to the small screen portraying the pure and innocent character, Nam Da Jung, in tvN's upcoming drama series, Liar Game, is being publicized. This has aroused much excitement on the first shooting day wherein a commemorative photo is taken on site too."

SoEun1_zps622f3f78.jpg

Cr Fantagio twitter

P.S. She looks really lovely in the pic and is definitely one busy young lady. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her onscreen. :)

Hi everyone! So this where you all are! I posted at the WGM thread but it's not very active. Good thing I found the shipping thread!

I don't watch WGM but I have seen and liked Jae Rim in Surplus Princess and thought So Eun is such a cutie so it got me interested to watch. After watching the first episode of them together, I was sold! I'll keep on watching for the couple.

:x :x  :x :x :x

Guest baekdreamer

welcome to all of u guys. lets post here every little thought about them. haha. LoL

cant wait for the next eps

this couple is so perfect, bad boy + sassy girl???

i'm ready for this ship beibeehhh... B-)

I really rooted for kim so eun to be with kim bum after boys over flower ended but that was eons ago...heheheand I first fell for jae rim when he was that smoking hottie of a bodyguard in moon embracing the sun...putting 2 of my biases together is like drinking a cold lemonade under a hot sun...wayyyyyyy too perfect!jae rim is definitely the sort of guy that I always go for in real life so don't fall too hard so eun unni...i need him back later....hehehe*delusional fanmode on*

Hello everyone  >:D<
After watching the first ep and reading your posts (and that awesome gifs)  I just couldn't stay away from this thread. 
Kim So Eun is a lovely girl, Song Jae Rim is soo good ( he is bold, gives a bad boy vibe but also considerate and likable. he is just my type )I think I'm fangirling too much too soon  ;;) 
I really liked their interaction between each other and it seems like I'll be enjoying tooo much \:D/Feels like there are much to say about them but you guys already said what was in my mind, so I'd rather not repeat  B-)

Whats type of Song Jae Rim?

Song Jae Rim: "I'm a taciturn person and I can be funny too"

thesunnytown.com/2013/12/21/20131016-song-jae-rim-im-a-taciturn-person-i-can-be-funny-too/

I think the new (old) PD is really matching up the pairs well.  WGM is now back to the first season where I liked all the couples and find them so different and interesting.  This couple makes me laugh.  I need a few more episodes to see if I "ship" them, which is unusual for me. But I like how these interact with each other - jokingly but with warmth. 
@kickazzkris - your gif is awesome.  Thank you.  It is a bullseye to what I like about this couple. They seem like a couple. 

Archived