[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@peaches_2280‌ soo.. both of them hate spicy food.. omoo >:)

they have in common and hate same thing lol really suitable!

oh, Jaerim will collecting mission cards every time staff give it to him lol :))

hi hi im new here to this thread xD all jjong~ah shippers knows me xD
i just like this couple now Episode 1 has full of joy and skinships im looking forward to this couple and i will luking here also 
i know kim so eun because boys over flowers xD 
hi to all :D

Guest dellrdl29

@peaches_2280 thank you so much for translating the questions!! i think either the first or second question from so eun was asking about his pet.
haha now i know why he exclaimed that so eun wrote those questions in less than 5 minutes lol
jaerim's questions were really good. i think he gave a lot of thought about it so he could know his wife better. he even asked about her health.. how sweet!
what are the words before his mobile phone number? is it true that it means 'in case of emergencies'? hahah

Guest daneeollie

The skinship happened quickly becoz both of them are actor/actress.

I think their ability to adapt to each other is faster than another couple, ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest chinita_girl_26

I really like this couple ever since I watched them in the previews of the last episode of YY couple. Looks like that this is the first time watching a couple from the very start 'coz I've been watching we got married since season 1 and they really got my attention! Hwaiting Jaeun/Jaeso couple! ^_^

well well, im seeing a lot of JjongAh shippers here.. annyeong guys!! :-h :-h
i gotta say, i kinda like this couple... SJR is like a nappun namja style and i always attracted to bad boy image..
the PD-nim did a good pairing again.. i think they have chemistry together... good work PD-nim!!

@gigietha‌ I think so they are unique couple. I think they are a visual couple kim so eun is cute and beautiful and song jae rim is handsome and manly.Looking forward for the progress of their relationship in wgm.

Guest bbn_love

Lee Sang YoonKim So Eun, and Shin Sung Rok are in talks for the upcomingtvN Mon-Tues drama 'Liar Game'!

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'My Lovely Girl' - Episode 2

Lee Sang Yoon's agency told TV Report on September 12, "It is true that Lee Sang Yoon received the casting offer for 'Liar Game'. He is reviewing it in a positive light." The drama's rep also told Ten Asia, "Kim So Eun, Shin Sung Rok, and Lee Sang Yoon are in talks to star in 'Liar Game'... Only the final stage of discussion is left."

CJ E&M rep also told THE FACT that the remake of 'Liar Game' is set to air in October as a 10-episode series.

'Liar Game' by PD Kim Hong Sun and writer Yoo Yong Jae is a drama remake of the Japanese manga series of the same title by Shinobu Kaitani. The drama portrays a honest protagonist who gets involved in the LGT (Liar Game Tournament). If she wins, she receives a grand fortune, but if she loses, she is forced to bear a grave debt.

'Liar Game' is set to air following 'My Secret Hotel' in October!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/lee-sang-yoon-kim-so-eun-and-shin-sung-rok-in-talks-for-upcoming-tvn-drama-remake-of-liar-game

Guest cherryqueen

I found the idea of blind dating very good,it was fun to watch them talk and guess who is the other person.They have an interesting chemestry,since both of them are bold and confident.I liked the fact that he gave her the glass of water,it was a simple but very kind gesture.I found his questions more complex then hers and also full of details,which I did not expect.The skinship part is understandable beacuse they are both actors with some experience in the industry and to make it otherwise it would seem a little bit fake.

Guest charliew

peaches_2280 said: So Eun's questions to her hubby...
Q1) & Q2) Can't really make out what the first two questions are cos some of the hangul characters are blocked.
Q3) What's your height?
Q4) Do you have a nice adam's apple?
Q5) Do you have long arms and legs?
Q6) Do you like to drink wine (soju)?
Q7) What are your shooting scores like?
Q8) Do you have double or single eyelids?
Q9) Do you have a driver's license? Are you a good driver?
Q10) Have you served in the military before? Jae Rim's questions to his wife... Q1) What are your hobbies/interests? Do you know how to play any musical instruments?
Q2) What is your ideal type of guy whom you like?
Q3) Where do you want to go for our honeymoon?
Q4) Are there any moments when you don't feel like doing anything?
Q5) Do you keep any pets?
Q6) Do you think we can do a good job?
Q7) What are your worries or troubles?
Q8) Do you have a teacher whom you would like to thank or someone whom you're thankful to?
Q9) Do you like sports?
Q10) How's your health condition?

P.S. Hmm...I pretty much like the list of questions posed by Jae Rim cos it enables him to get to know someone better, especially a person whom he will be spending many months with so it will really help to know more about the person she truly is and more importantly, her personality.

Back to watching WGM after TaeMin and NaEun ended.

Song JaeRim and Kim SoEun would be  fun to watch.   I watched SoEun drama A Good Day For the Wind To Blow and she was good in that drama.  Both JaeRim and SoEun are kind of blunt - and it is good because they don't have to look fake with their words and movements.

Guest bbn_love

I don't think that their very quick skinship is basally on the fact that they are actor and actress and so they can act. What I think it because they are both in this industry so they get quickly comfortable to each other...... And what we get to see now it is all edited and many scenes will be aired in next 2 week or 3 week, if you follow WGM in last 2 months you can see many previews, that doesn't show the next Ep, also for next next Ep, so I think if we get the right preview maybe we would have other opinion. And...to act in a drama or movie is different to act in a variety show even if you are a good actor actress that doesn't mean you can do variety show well.....for example lee jong suk or lee joon from mblaq they are now good actors but what I get to see from running man and WGM I could say they can't do variety show.....SJR he has entertainment value although it's his first variety show and I think WGM is not only basally on skinship of the couples the conversations of the couples make the show too, what I get to see from the first Ep, im totally love it that the both of them can communicate with other...... And one thing more.....SJR is a 29 (born 85) years old MAN, the best year of a man is his 30.... Although their skinship is fast, it's for me (a married woman with 30 :D ) absolutely ok because for me SJR is a typ, who does and says what he thinks somehow careless, his word NO GU YA come out before he could think about that, I hope you can understand what I mean.... KSE is a young lady she is 25 (born 89) and I guess (from the conversation in the darkroom) she seems matured and smart for her age and believe me she won't let SJR easily to do skinship to her :D My bad english

I also find interesting that SE was more interested in physical characteristics while JR is all about personality...they balance each other out I guess...

I'm not gonna lie I felt a tad bit disappointed that SE's questions and I think her interviews as well were just kinda about her concern on her partner's physical appearance but at the same time If I remember it correctly, she was concerned about her partner's height so she would know what shoes to wear (?) so they would be more comfortable. Plus I think it gives JR another reason to tease her...so it's all good!

I really admire JR's questions,it shows age and maturity, and now I want JR for myself! Lol!

I have yet to watch the subbed epi...real life is in the way...but the preview is definitely promising!

dellrdl29

said: @peaches_2280 thank you so much for translating the questions!! i think either the first or second question from so eun was asking about his pet.

haha now i know why he exclaimed that so eun wrote those questions in less than 5 minutes lol

jaerim's questions were really good. i think he gave a lot of thought about it so he could know his wife better. he even asked about her health.. how sweet!

what are the words before his mobile phone number? is it true that it means 'in case of emergencies'? hahah

Hi

Guest snowj105

kickazzkris said: I also find interesting that SE was more interested in physical characteristics while JR is all about personality...they balance each other out I guess... I'm not gonna lie I felt a tad bit disappointed that SE's questions and I think her interviews as well were just kinda about her concern on her partner's physical appearance but at the same time If I remember it correctly, she was concerned about her partner's height so she would know what shoes to wear (?) so they would be more comfortable. Plus I think it gives JR another reason to tease her...so it's all good! I really admire JR's questions,it shows age and maturity, and now I want JR for myself! Lol! I have yet to watch the subbed epi...real life is in the way...but the preview is definitely promising!

Archived