Kyung Soo Jin 경수진

Guest ilikemangoss

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

• Name: 경수진 / Kyung Soo Jin (Kyeong Su Jin)
  • Profession: Actress and Model
  • Birthdate: 1987-Dec-05
  • Birthplace: Incheon, South Korea
  • Height: 164cm
  • Weight: 47kg
  • Star Sign: Sigittarius
  • Talent agency: In Next Trend

Drama

• New Tales of Gisaeng (SBS, 2011)
  • The Equator Man (KBS, 2012)
  • Ugly Cake (MBC, 2012)
  • Drama Speacial: Still Cut (KBS2, 2012)
  • Horse Doctor (MBC, 2012)
  • That Winter, The Wind Blows (SBS, 2013)
  • Shark (KBS2, 2013)
  • Eun Hee (KBS2, 2013)
  • Secret Love Affair (JTBC, 2014)
  • Plus Nine Boys (tvN, 2014)

Movies

• Holly (2011)
  • How to use Guys with Secret Tips (2013)

Music Video

• Eye to Eye - “Like A Man”
  • Soul Star - “Right Now”
  • Jung Yeop - “Flowing Tears”
  • Hong Dae Kwang - “Far Away”
  • Brown Eye Soul - “You”
  • BUZZ - “Tree”

Awards:

• 2013 KBS Drama Awards: Newcomer Actress Award (Shark, Eun Hee)

Fun Facts:

• Education: Janggok High School, Namseoul University
  • Hobbies: Computer, Reading, Listening to Music, Collesting Wine
  • Specialty: Swimming, Tennis, Squash, Singing, Dancing

• 1 month later...
Guest smeli

Hi sleepingblossom, annyeong... I agree with you that this thread is so quiet. How is about this drama ? It is good ? If it is good, why the thread is so quiet ;)I only watch some eps. I wonder why this drama has 50 eps ?

Hi sleepingblossom, annyeong... I agree with you that this thread is so quiet. How is about this drama ? It is good ? If it is good, why the thread is so quiet ;)I only watch some eps. I wonder why this drama has 50 eps ?

​so quiet, but soojin always update her social media even her fansite. the drama in my opinion is interesting but I think the story is very slow. the family, the love line and even their careers. but some people enjoy it. this thread is quiet but the "Bluebird's House" thread is not, they always discussed new episodes, you should check them out. also if you like Kyung Soo Jin check her fansite in facebook, twitter and tumblr they always update fans. ^^

• 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Woo Shik and Kyung Soo Jin to Star in Chuseok Special “My Fantastic Funeral”

On September 11, it was revealed that Choi Woo Shik and Kyung Soo Jin will be acting alongside each other for a Chuseok special drama.

Representatives stated that “Choi Woo Shik and Kyung Soo Jin have been confirmed to appear in the SBS special drama ‘My Fantastic Funeral.’”

1441960495807_99_20150911173604.jpg?type

“My Fantastic Funeral” is a story focused around a women who only has a limited amount of time left. The story unfolds as she unexpectedly meets her old love.

Choi Woo Shik and Kyung Soo Jin will be acting side by side for the first time as lovers in the drama.

Are you guys excited to see the chemistry between the two actors?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/11/choi-woo-shik-and-kyung-soo-jin-to-star-in-chuseok-special-my-fantastic-funeral/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Media showcase for the upcoming Korean movie "Horror Stories 3"

photo727397.jpg

Director Baek Seung-bin, Seulong, Kyeong Soo-jin, Park Jeong-min-I, director Kim Sun, Hong Eun-hee and director Kim Gok

photo727396.jpg

Seulong, Kyeong Soo-jin, Park Jeong-min-I and Hong Eun-hee

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-media-showcase-for-the-upcoming-korean-movie-horror-stories-3-94877.html 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Chansung and Kyung Soo Jin pair up for 'Romantic Boss'

Yay to getting to see 2PM's Chansung acting again!  It was reported on June 21 that he will be pairing up with actress Kyung Soo Jin for a new web drama entitled 'Romantic Boss'!  A cheesy title, but sounds promising.

The drama centers on the sincere love and dreams of men and women in their 20's and 30's who are experts in a variety of careers like webtoon artist, fashion designer, chef, interior designing, and more.  The two will find themselves entangled in a complicated love triangle.

ClgTVrjWIAAdsrw.jpg

Kyung Soo Jin will play female lead Baek Sul Hee, who secrets a stress hormone and becomes comically hysterical.  Chansung plays Wang Ja Hyung who loves her so very much, and the two live under the same roof.  

It will be available simultaneously through Korean and Chinese video sites starting in September.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/chansung-and-kyung-soo-jin-pair-up-for-romantic-boss 

• 11 months later...

Oh Hae-young Again PD casts Yunho & Kyung Su-jin for new drama

yunho-02a.jpg

The PD of Oh Hae-young Again and Introverted Boss has announced his next drama, titled Meloholic, and already we have casting confirmation for both its leads: DBSK’s U-Know Yunho (Records of a Night Watchman) in his post-army comeback (he completed his service last month), and Kyung Su-jin(Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-ju) as his co-star. I’m surprised this drama isn’t playing the coy will-they-or-won’t-they casting game like every other show does these days, but I won’t complain about it.

Meloholic, despite its title, is not described as a melodrama and is instead a “romantic mystery comedy.” Based on a Naver webtoon of the same name, the drama features a man with the ability to read people’s minds (Yunho’s character Yoo Eun-ho), who’s described as a man who makes all the women’s hearts flutter but does not date. The story kicks off when he meets Kyung Su-jin’s character, Han Ye-ri, who has never dated because her two-faced personality has gotten in the way of romance.

I… have a lot of feelings about this news, and a lot of them aren’t good feelings, although I’m trying to maintain an optimistic view. I was initially glad to hear that PD Song Hyun-wook would be back with a new drama, because while Introverted Boss was a disappointment, I considered that a writing bungle more than a directorial one and really loved both Oh Hae-young Again and his drama before that, Marriage Not Dating. And Kyung Su-jin has shown promise at rom-coms and in supporting roles (Plus Nine BoysWeightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-ju), so I have some confidence that she’ll make a solid leading lady.

But… you know, Yunho. I quite like Yunho as a performer and person—he seems like an incredibly hard worker and a generally decent guy—but I’ve hated his acting in everything I’ve seen (Heading to the Ground, Poseidon, Records of a Night Watchman) and he has been for years the standard by which I measure the rock-bottom of foot-acting. I give PD Song a pass for casting Park Hye-soo in Introverted Boss because she’d shown promise and we were all hoping she’d be better. Plus, PD Song has cast lesser-knowns in the past who then knocked it out of the park (see: Yeon Woo-jin, Han Groo, Seo Hyun-jin), so it was a reasonable expectation. But if you cast Yunho, then you’re going into this with eyes wide open.

Meloholic is being produced by KBS Media and plans to begin filming at the end of this month, so any day now. It is currently in talks over scheduling.

cr dramabeans

Archived