Wang Xiao Han (王萧寒) as Yin Bao

Li Xiao Yan (李小燕) as Empress Dowager Chinu

Qi Bing (齐冰) as Maid YueNorthern Qi

Wang Jie Xi (王洁曦) as Zheng Luo Yun

Zhang Zi Wen (张子文) as Yelü Guang

Tian Xiao Xi (田小夕) as Feng Er

Kang Fan (康帆) as General Qi

Synopsis:

The story tells the legend of the Qingluan mirror and Lican sword which is said to be able reunite the country when possessed by the owner. The items once formerly owned by the Dragon Sect are now lost. Before the demise of the Dragon Sect leader, the information regarding the location of these heirlooms is handed down to the only remaining maiden-Duan Mu Ling. She is told by her master that she is not to give away the location to anyone as it could in the wrong hands bring about chaos. Upon the death of her master, she goes in search of the lost mirror and sword under the guise of the high official from the Northern Zhou Court Si Kong's wife's niece. During her journey she comes across the Prince Gao Chang Gong (a.k.a Prince of Orchid Hills) and Yu Wen Yong. Her romance blooms with both and she must choose who to help and who to love.

Watch it here with English Subs!

English Subbed Trailer:

Click CC for English subtitles 

Behind the Scenes:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Princess of Lanling King 蘭陵王妃 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Princess of Lanling King 蘭陵王妃 Raw Episodes
Princess of Lanling King 蘭陵王妃 Weibo Page

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you @carmolita for helping me find this thread. I am excited to watch this. Btw I have to ask you a weird question. Do I have to watch Prince of Lanling first? Or is it a completely separate story.  Thanks for helping. Xoxo

No they are completely different stories and not related to each other.:rolleyes:  But they have the same main characters in keeping with Chinese history. If you haven't watched prince lanling wang yet you should because it is sooooooooooooo good .. :wub:I've seen it like 10 times.:w00t: Ariel Lin does a superb acting job in that one:)

Thank you @carmolita for helping me find this thread. I am excited to watch this. Btw I have to ask you a weird question. Do I have to watch Prince of Lanling first? Or is it a completely separate story.  Thanks for helping. Xoxo

No they are completely different stories and not related to each other.:rolleyes:  But they have the same main characters in keeping with Chinese history. If you haven't watched prince lanling wang yet you should because it is sooooooooooooo good .. :wub:I've seen it like 10 times.:w00t: Ariel Lin does a superb acting job in that one:)

It is too bad the same actor/actress/otp arenot in this drama.

I wish ariel Lin was in it , but .. the actor they chose for Lan Ling Wang is sooooooooo hot! :wub: He definitely suits the role at least their keeping with Chinese history in that aspect.  As it's said that Lan Ling Wang was so beautiful that he had to wear a mask on the battlefield so that others would not be distracted, and to this day he went down in Chinese history as one of the most hansom' men:wub:

I wish ariel Lin was in it , but .. the actor they chose for Lan Ling Wang is sooooooooo hot! :wub: He definitely suits the role at least their keeping with Chinese history in that aspect.  As it's said that Lan Ling Wang was so beautiful that he had to wear a mask on the battlefield so that others would not be distracted, and to this day he went down in Chinese history as one of the most hansom' men:wub:

Main actress looks pretty as well! I can't wait!! Almost the 8th!! :)

two more days but do you know the broadcast time ?

dear!!! hugsss!!I think it's will reported a bit hm...So the date seem change again @sugarplum892 can you please confirm:), it's said in september but now the date seem change...

Actress Wang Jie Xi (王洁曦) as Zheng Luo Yun sadly die by leukemia a 26 year old at August 10 2015

http://news.china.com.cn/live/2015-08/11/content_33897093.htm 

So I think it's will reported the serie..it's still said September but I cannot find any information the date now ...

May you rest in peace Wang Jie Xi!!! She was the fiance of Lan Ling Wang in this serie 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaj9EbIIxONbFO1LyNVWo

Archived