[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Princess of Lanling King 蘭陵王妃

sugarplum892

@miaka fy  Do you think the date is changing because of her/Wang Jie Xi death? Is there a mourning period? :(

hm, i think probably dear hm...I would not knowing this new if you didn't ask me about what time it's airing hm..When searching I found that. So young omg she got so much to do in the future...leukemia...omg sad new sniff :tears:

Also dear it's also probably our hardcore serie hua qian gu end and YunGe was airing the september 13, they want to wait hm...strategie? also the mourning period or the editing her part. She was one a second lead female too or the third because she was suppose to be the fiance of Lan Ling Wang....

Also probably our hardcore serie got a 20 billions the hit and become the top one chinese serie this year ...so the producer wanna wait YunGe rating for episode 01 and start Princess Lan Ling after hm

Wang Jie Xi, is she the main actress of this drama? :(:(

No but she was one a second lead female or third. So her role was important I think ...hm

that really sad new for all actors from Lan Ling Princess, may she rest in peace!! Seriously I was waiting more this serie than YunGe...I promise Carmolita-chan to watch it and will come evori-chan, she truly LOVE Andy !! 

WangJiexi_zps48e13d5a.jpg

credit rielbox.com 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

two more days but do you know the broadcast time ?

dear!!! hugsss!!I think it's will reported a bit hm...So the date seem change again @sugarplum892 can you please confirm:), it's said in september but now the date seem change...

Actress Wang Jie Xi (王洁曦) as Zheng Luo Yun sadly die by leukemia a 26 year old at August 10 2015

http://news.china.com.cn/live/2015-08/11/content_33897093.htm 

So I think it's will reported the serie..it's still said September but I cannot find any information the date now ...

May you rest in peace Wang Jie Xi!!! She was the fiance of Lan Ling Wang in this serie 

Hello there, there does not seem to be an airing date as of now...however I will update the first post if i see any later on.

@miaka fy do you know the new airing date? If they going to wait until Yun Ge is over that will be quite a while from now...but it would mean less competition tho. Also sad news about the actress's death. She didn't get the chance to live to see the drama come to life. :( Hope they air it soon though because I prefer this drama over Yun Ge. 

I agree Evori!  I also  prefer this drama (and want to watch at least the first episode live) over Yun Ge/ a song in the clouds too which I don't feel an urge to watch live after watching TJOF live and seeing what Hunan did to it:huh:  But I had been waiting for this one ever since sugarplum892 posted the link.  Do you think it's postponed the air date because of mourning because it's been less than a month since the Actress Wang Jie Xi (王洁曦) died?  Still love your avatar Evori 

@carmolita I told maika fy how mad I was at Yun Ge because they were probably one of the reason why TJOF was rushed to end. So mad at Yu Zheng and his production that I don't even want to watch it anymore. But once I get over myself I will probably give it a try anyways for Chen Xiao and ZLY's tiny cameo. But I really REALLY want to see Andy already! He's so pretty as Lan Ling Wang.

@sugarplum892 :wub: thank to help!!! yes seem carmolita-chan, evori-chan and me will start again to make another tread popular LOLL 

Oh dears!! So that meant we move here more than YunGe serie than? My heart is still for Hua Qian Gu extremely until I grab the REAL uncut version and also the dvd!! Doesn't care how much will be ...at last isn't expensive than only one Naruto musical cost me 80$ for one dvd LOLL I will be here sure but in a same time I would be always in our hardcore serie..I can't erase from my heart, my obsession level is too high omg...like you know dear @evori and dear @carmolita our level obsession for Hua Qian Gu is too high :wub::wub::wub: 

btw you two...do you remember we are the first one who start to talk in TJOF no stop back then LOLL so seem we are again the three here who start in this tread LOLL kawaiiiiii!!!! :wub::wub:

I already told in TJOF tread, I prefer to watch Princess of LanLing than YunGe which the characters personality isn't like her mother at all =.=;;

omg question to evori-chan ...hehe ...you choose Wallace or Andy? LOLLLLLLLLLL hard right? :wub: (hm...i choose Wallace I think LOL)

well, no date in all chinese forum, I search already and no find it hm 

also you know...IN a same time we got many ancient serie coming a in a same time...so hm...seriously I dunno which one I would watch it ...awawaaaa

@evori dear nannn it's CONFIRM that HUNANTV TOILET STATION did make EVERYTHING to scissor cut our lovely serie for YunGe in weibo...also MONEY MAKERS. They don't seem understand our serie is more popular than YunGe...grrrrrrrrr....... it's the more popular in this year in China beat also Empress of China ...So YunGe will be not cut but our serie is??? 

@carmolita dear it's really true??? about they will not cut in nirvana??? because everyone right now is fire to HunanTV, Ci Wen and SARFT ...curse them all =.= CURSEEEEE.....

Anyway, seriously with Nirvana and YunGe in front...should be november or december Princess of Lan Ling will be airing...hm Also repercussion from TJOF isn't done...and probably take many month to be calm...Also it's still mourning for Wang Jie Xie hm seem her weibo is block http://weibo.com/xi53077241 sniff rest in peace!!! :tears::tears::tears: 26 year old is really too young !!! 

Do you think that the lead girl in Princess Lan Ling look alike a bit to Ariel Lin in some picture o.o I was like O.O OHHHHHhhhhhhhh

nooooo Princess Lan Ling won't be HUNANTV!!! or I dunno what i will to do again =.=;; still curse them now

well let's start PICTURE time in this tread then :) since you two know that I lovee to post pictures :) 

0061fsGqjw1esadhpfg5sj30rs17ch6d

0061fsGqjw1esadgp1h03j30bv0er457

a334afaftw1ejxxkts0g4j21hc0u0112

a334afaftw1ejxxl7chd9j21hc0u0tet

005KR1j2jw1evwirehaihj30fj0h20u3

005KdMysjw1evo2g6wm87j30b30got9y

005KdMysjw1evo2g77i23j309q0gowfh005KdMysjw1evo2g7b9k4j309p0go0ts

005KdMysjw1evo2g7lu40j30ei0lq40t

e8f5c0c0jw1evhk3x6n1pj20rs139gqs

baa262b5jw1esaewix8cgj20ku0cymzp

baa262b5jw1esaewjgx69j20cm0hk40b see she look alike Ariel Lin o.O 

Enjoy it everyone hehe and yes evori-chan I was post all Andy for you LOLLLLLLL 

ps:

Anyway dears I found the aphrodisiacs scripts and have post iit and Jolin-chan will translate soon hehe :wub:

@miaka fy as much as I like Andy's pretty look in Princess of Lan Ling, I will always love Wallce! Fell head over heels for him when he appear on the screen for the first time on CP3 as White Tofu. So cute! Ever since then I've been obsess with him and TJOF made me even more obsess! I'm still not satisfied over the drama and still hate HUANTV for cutting my drama that I was waiting a year for it to come out! :tears::crazy::angry:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bojana_kg_87

Guys all the trailers are telling me that they will make some huge changes when it comes to characters lol. As much as I love Yuwen Yong (even in the Ariel version) I still don't want that the director ship him with our heroine. Somehow I still want Lan Ling to be her one and only even though they will kill ether him or her in the end haha... What do you guys think about this? I have a bad feeling! :D

Guys all the trailers are telling me that they will make some huge changes when it comes to characters lol. As much as I love Yuwen Yong (even in the Ariel version) I still don't want that the director ship him with our heroine. Somehow I still want Lan Ling to be her one and only even though they will kill ether him or her in the end haha... What do you guys think about this? I have a bad feeling! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Asianfemale

Wang Jie Xi, is she the main actress of this drama? :(:(

no she's not.

princess of Lang ling King? Princess of King Lang ling sounds so much better.. Lol

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, Merong93 said:

Do you know broadcasting date?I don't want to wait.

4 hours ago, visiopeia said:

newbie to this thread.... has this drama aired ady?

there is no air date as of yet, will update this thread when there is one.

• 6 months later...

Well, this was effing ridiculous. They filmed this like 5 years ago OMG the delayXD

Well, I guess we'll see how good they can act. The costumes are lovely, but that wont cut it if they can't act well.

Gosh, I sure hope it is worth the wait.

Btw. I really don't know what attracts you guys to Wallace Huo, all his dramas are so boring. I guess when you have hardcore fans who love your face you don't need to act well or choose dramas that are good and not just 'eye candy'. I know, I'm being harsh. But this needs to be said.

It's just  preposterous, how they rely ONLY on costumes and pretty faces. I mean what dafuq, I'm white and I don't care about chinese beauty standards. I just want to watch chinese ppl moving around and talking on chinese and if it's a period drama then I'd like some witty or snap! dialogue with ppl who can adjust their face and body movements according towhat they're saying.

Gods have mercy on me and let this be something at least 1/3 of NIF.

Archived