Quantcast

[Variety] Abnormal Summit (비정상회담) - JTBC

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 21 Aired on November 24, 201420141204135750_zpsddc33043.jpg
‘Non-Summit' Kim Bum Soo On Managing His Younger Brother For 6 Yearskdramastars_zps69107817.jpg
The cable channel JTBC's talk variety show "Non-Summit" guest Kim Bum Soo shared his thoughts on managing his younger brother for six years. He gave a video letter to his brother, and showed his love for his brother. Kim Bum Soo also added at the end of the episode, "When I go to other programs as a guest, I feel like I always have to do the talk. But here, I was comfortable not talking and just listening," and added that he had learned a lot from the panelists. In related news, the cable channel JTBC's talk variety show "Non-Summit" airs every Monday night and features a panel discussion of eleven non-Korean men who live in Korea and speak fluent Korean language. Its panelists are from a variety of countries, and include Guillaume Patry, Alberto Mondi, Zhang Yuan, Enes Kaya, Daniel Lindemann, Julian Quintart, Tyler Rasch, Robin Deiana, Sam Okyere, and Takuya Terada.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/56181/20141125/non-summit-kim-bum-soo-on-managing-his-younger-brother-for-6-years.htm

Capture1_zps9fde91d7.png

Full Episode 21 with English SubtitlesPart 1 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fkrwn_asep21p1_fun%20Part
Part 2 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fkscx_asep2

Note: Thank you snowdjinn for providing the links by the original subber. Please continue to support the original subber.

Guest snowdjinn

THE ORIGINAL SUBBERS of EP21 : http://kvarietyshowmania.blogspot.com

Everyone, dont just go to a website that steals all subs for you. The original subbers work hard and they give you subs for free. At least go to their websites and not just to a big site that steals many subbed shows for you. Yes, its more comfortable to go a big site that collects all subbed shows for you BUT you should pay back to the hardworking subber / subbing team and visit their site to show them you are thankful.

Lets support the original subbers always. They do all the hard work. At least visit their sites and thank them, for heavens sake.
Thank You.

• 3 weeks later...

I totally love this show they are so funny, but i miss the original cast members, James, Ausniel and specially Enes. I love it when they all argued with Enes or Zhang yuan before. I just missed it. So far i enjoy seeing Daniel and the guy from russia( i forgot his name), their voices are so hot, i dunno why.
For all who love them, specially Zhang yuan, alberto, julian, tyler and Guillaume
here is the forum for their other show:Where is my friend's home- http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2026090/variety-where-is-my-friends-home-%EB%82%B4-%EC%B9%9C%EA%B5%AC%EC%9D%98-%EC%A7%91%EC%9D%80-%EC%96%B4%EB%94%94%EC%9D%B8%EA%B0%80-jtbc#latestalthough they are only 5 here plus yoo se-yoon, they are so funny, i just hope when they visit another country the whole panel and hosts are included

Actually, i'm curious about this program since the beginning. Bacause i want to watch Sung si kyung.hhehe

and also there's episode when kyuhyun and eunhyuk visit and kyuhyun have duet with Sung ballad. I'm curious about that part. I really do not know about the g11 at all. Maybe not at all, I just know takuya which he's on HyorinXjooyong MV, and i know he is member of cross gene (correct if iam wrong)

so today i decide to watch the episode 20 (kyuhyun), from all the panelist, my eyes is into this person, zhang yuan. Somehow he look familiar, and also kind. He looks good and fun sometimes.

Afer searching related news about abnormal summit, i found that shocking news about Enes. Actually i just watched this program for a couple days. I (& also enes fans) must be disappointed if all of this was true (news about adultery/affair or what was that). Since iam also moslem, at first I amazed with him since it was the first time i've watched moslem on korean broadcast and he tell something about islam (like ramadan & Qurban). Then he talks well too. (maybe Its just ME who never find this kind of thing before). 신기에요.
At the broadcst they say that he's very conservative. But i think its not fully. I believe sometimes he play too. In other program he said it. (Sometimes i feel confused whether its true or just scripted. Because i've heard that in the certain Broadcast, only few percent that was true and the other just like a  man-made story) Despite that things, I have a lot of thing that i really want to know. 너무 궁금해. Very curious. About Like how he get along with peers (in context drinking culture) since in korean culture, they often gather for dinner while drinking (from some drama i watched), and in islam we have something prohibited to do,to eat and etc. Then, if he's married, what about his wife? I heard she is korean. Did she change religion or what.?  Something like that Please dont think it negatively. I'm just really curious about it. sorry if my curiousity bothering you, i'm sorry, I dont mind to do that. Maybe there's Anybody know something..

Hi all! I'm a fan of this show too. I just found out about this thread.

I'm actually a fan of CROSS GENE's Takuya. I'm so happy when I found out that he is in this show. Abnormal summit is so informative and entertaining. Apart from Taku, I really liked German's Daniel and Italy's Alberto most.

Nice to meet you all!
:-h

greenlite10 said: Afer searching related news about abnormal summit, i found that shocking news about Enes. Actually i just watched this program for a couple days. I (& also enes fans) must be disappointed if all of this was true (news about adultery/affair or what was that). Since iam also moslem, at first I amazed with him since it was the first time i've watched moslem on korean broadcast and he tell something about islam (like ramadan & Qurban). Then he talks well too. (maybe Its just ME who never find this kind of thing before). 신기에요.
At the broadcst they say that he's very conservative. But i think its not fully. I believe sometimes he play too. In other program he said it. (Sometimes i feel confused whether its true or just scripted. Because i've heard that in the certain Broadcast, only few percent that was true and the other just like a  man-made story) Despite that things, I have a lot of thing that i really want to know. 너무 궁금해. Very curious. About Like how he get along with peers (in context drinking culture) since in korean culture, they often gather for dinner while drinking (from some drama i watched), and in islam we have something prohibited to do,to eat and etc. Then, if he's married, what about his wife? I heard she is korean. Did she change religion or what.?  Something like that Please dont think it negatively. I'm just really curious about it. sorry if my curiousity bothering you, i'm sorry, I dont mind to do that. Maybe there's Anybody know something..

vusak said: Hi all! I'm a fan of this show too. I just found out about this thread.

I'm actually a fan of CROSS GENE's Takuya. I'm so happy when I found out that he is in this show. Abnormal summit is so informative and entertaining. Apart from Taku, I really liked German's Daniel and Italy's Alberto most.

Nice to meet you all!
:-h

my fav is also GERNIEL, followed by Julian and Sam.i like how calm and educating Gerniel is...he's not the most good looking one, but he looks so reliable and gentleman, his opinion always level minded.And he loves his mom...a husband quality no doubt.
I loves how fun and talkative julian and Sam is. since i am not very talkactive person, i like a talk active guy hahahah

My favorite shifted from Yuan to Alberto. Yuan was very prideful and stubborn at first, but slowly he's become more funny because of his bad Korean and he's a bit ditzy in his logic. But Alberto's POVs are very close to my own. I like that he's confident yet humble, and he becomes the mediator at times. 
The dynamics has changed without Enes to spice things up, as viewer would say, but it also lets the other less well-spoken members like Gillumare and Robin shine.

• 1 month later...

Hi there. I've been watching this showfor a week and now i stopped at eps 12 haha will continue later i have to sleep now. But once I take a look in the christmas special i didnt notice that ausniel is not there so i looked up in the internet that he withdrawal this show which I'm ashamed for. Bcs the first person i knew in this show was ausniel :( i knew him because hes a model. I've seen so many pictures of him from street photographers. Bu then when i want to look up about enes kaya he also withdrawal in this show. I havent watched that adultery episode so i was shocked when i know about it. why does all my favourite members leave this show so soon :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Tae Woo appears on 'Abnormal Summit' despite recent lawsuits
On April 6, viewers were surprised when singer Kim Tae Woo made a guest appearance for an episode of JTBC's 'Abnormal Summit'. 
Kim Tae Woo, who recently concluded his Soul Shop Entertainment legal drama by withdrawing all charges against Megan Lee and terminating Gilgun's contract, talked about his bad eating habits. He explained, "Even when I'm full, I keep eating food. [My eating habits] are at the level of a drug addiction." 
Kim-Tae-Woo_1428358178_af_org.jpg

Russian cast member Ilya Belyakov responded, "Humans have several needs. Among those needs, the lowest one is the biological need." He concluded, "A person who only obsesses over their appetite when they also need to think of clothing, shelter, and sleep is like an animal," provoking laughter on the set for his blunt statement. 
Netizens were more taken aback by the fact that Kim Tae Woo was appearing on a variety show despite his recent legal fiascos. As the episode was planned weeks beforehand, it's probable that Kim Tae Woo filmed while his lawsuits were ongoing.
Top netizen comments include: "They didn't broadcast a preview for this episode. Now that I see that the guest was Kim Tae Woo, I understand why. Heh," "It would've been better if they called in a different guest to talk about food cravings. The guest wasn't funny, but the national representatives saved the episode" and, "Among our country's representatives, the ones we don't want to see the most... are Cho Young Nam and Kim Tae Woo~." 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/kim-tae-woo-appears-on-abnormal-summit-despite-recent-lawsuits

hello guys :)
this is the first time i came here..

i'm so disappointed when James and Enes leave the show but i like the new representatives expecially ilya from Rusia ^.^
i'm kinda obsessed with them. :D

thank you for the article @adikkeluangman . that statement is the reason why i love ilya xD ~

• 2 months later...

I like this show too, the host is funny and the member also very interesting and good looking.

the chit chat time about culture in the opening give more knowledge, since I'm chinese, I hope to hear more about china culture from zhang yuan. my favorite here is julian, he is so lively and energetic, talks a lot like a duck. 

so far I have watched until episode 10, looks like its hasn't been very popular on soompi.  

Archived