[Web Drama 2015] Dream Knight 드림 나이트

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7's JB releases a solo OST for webtoon 'Dream Knight'
GOT7's JB released his first solo OST for the webtoon series 'Dream Knight'! 
B-FY_wfCEAAZXqx.jpg

The title of his solo track is "Forever Love," and the lyrics talk about the hesitant feelings that JB has for the female character. With sorrowful lyrics and beautiful instrumentals, this sentimental ballad will make you amazed at JB's growing vocal prowess.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/got7s-jb-releases-a-solo-ost-for-webtoon-dream-knight
-----News about Song Ha Yoon. She is so adorable and older than the boys.
20150217000292_0_99_20150217103914.jpg

#Songhayoon [Web Drama 'Dream Knight'] She looks unbelivably young for her age! http://t.co/QlYtRDl45W

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

February 17, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

Sparks Fly Between GOT7′s Jackson and miss A’s Min on “Dream Knight”
A budding romance between GOT7’s Jackson and miss A member Min on the web drama “Dream Knight” has fans talking.
In part eight of the series, Jackson heads to the food truck that Jenny (Min) works at after his after-school class and naturally begins taking people’s orders as if he works there. Surprised by his presence, Jenny reciprocates Jackson’s help by giving him a fish cake skewer from the truck after she’s done with work.
dreamknight.jpg

Jackson then smiles and says that helping her is fun, and Jenny thanks Jackson for keeping her job at the food truck a secret from everyone at school. At this, Jackson jokes, “My lips are sealed. But I am always hungry,” causing Jenny to laugh out loud. “You should always laugh. You’re pretty when you laugh,” Jackson says, complimenting her.
Love sparks then fly between the two when, as Jackson is eating tteokbokki (spicy rice cakes), Jenny wipes some sauce off of his lips. Expectations for the pair’s romance are now growing among fans, and many are waiting to see how their relationship will develop following the “food truck date.”
“Dream Knight” is an increasingly popular fantasy classroom romance that airs in Korea every Tuesday and Thursday online at Naver TVcast, and in China on Youku Tudou.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/20/sparks-fly-between-got7s-jackson-and-miss-as-min-on-dream-knight/
-----<Dream Knight> Fantasy still cut - YoungjaeB8j0o7TCcAAzdrg.jpg

<Dream Knight> Fantasy still cut - Jr.B8j0w0iCAAAp79P.jpg

Guest Kropikko

It is so entertaining! I have to thank @adikkeluangman for recommending this drama on Sweden Laundry thread.

Yesterday I got home at a very late hour - but still, I wanted to watch something before going to sleep. There weren't new eps of Heart to Heart, also subtitles for Sweden Laundry weren't completed at that moment. So I decided to try Dream Knight - episodes are about 12 minutes long, so I told myself "I'll check just one since it's short and I'll go get some sleep"...

Just one. YEAH, RIGHT. I stayed till morning watching all the available episodes :D It's so addictive, definitely fun to watch. I'm waiting for next episodes!

Guest adikkeluangman

<Dream Knight> Fantasy still cut - YugyeomB8j1KaUCMAIziCD.jpg

<Dream Knight> EP3 Cameo - Chansung 2PMB8zRipDCQAAk9Jn.jpg

<Dream Knight> Behind Still Cut - Joo In Hyung (Song Ha Yoon)B8zR8vDCQAAgkay.jpg

Archived