[Taiwanese Drama 2014-2015] Mr. Right Wanted 徵婚啟事

sugarplum892

"No matter how great of the conditions you have, there will always be at least one person who will not love you... "220px-%E5%BE%B5%E5%A9%9A%E5%95%9F%E4%BA%
Details:Chinese title: 徵婚啟事 Zhēnghūn qǐshì
English title: Mr. Right Wanted
Genre: Modern, RomanceEpisodes: 20Director: Lian Yi QiScreenwriters: Liú Zǐ Jié, Wáng Lì Wén, Cài Yǐ Hé, & Zhāng Yīng MínBroadcast Period: November 7, 2014 - January 9, 2015Broadcast Days: FridaysReplacing: Apple In Your Eye 妹妹
Cast:Sonia SuiChristopher LeeYao Yao (Kuo Shu Yao) 
Jerry HuangHans Zhong Cheng HanHuang Shao Huai

Synopsis:Li Hai-Ning is an editor-in-chief of Da Guo Min publishing company. She’s been in a 9-years relationship with her boyfriend, Cheng-Hao but their relationship had been slowly transitioning into a flat and dull state.3 years ago, she was scouted by another company and brought Cheng-Hao with her, leaving a major publishing company for a new company. However, aside from Cheng-Hao’s books, other works of this company is not making any profit. But now, even the sales of Cheng-Hao’s books are slowly becoming stagnant.
Just when she is planning for Cheng-Hao’s new book which is about online marriage-seeking, she discovered several scandals about Cheng-Hao. In a fit of anger, she decided to break out of this predicament and handle the new book by herself, by becoming the protagonist of the book. Thus, she who have no plans of marriage started to look for marriage candidates.
She wrote, “Female, 32 years old. Looking for men who are upright, kind and willing to communicate. Hoping to be friends first before marriage.”
This whole situation whereby marriage is a pre-requisite is like a mirror reflecting the various states of love. She saw many kinds of people and also discovered that she doesn’t truly understand what love is all about. Among the various kinds of 100 candidates, Hai-Ning learnt many things about love: responsibility, promises, missed chances, betrayal, passion… In the end, will she be able to meet true love through this act of marriage-seeking?Credit: Obsessions of Line
Watch it here with English subtitles! 
Trailers:

Female, 32 years old, honest, nice, optimistic, interested in menMy name is Lǐ Hǎi Níng, I don't want to marry but I've started to look for a marriage candidate...Translations: sugarplum892
Full Raw Trailer

OSTs:
831- Love's Main Show

Ayal Komod - Love Me, Don't Go

Bobby Chen - Not Letting You Be Alone Anymore

Karen Mok - Suddenly

Viewership Ratings:
Episode 1 & 2 (November 7, 2014): 0.79 (4th place of current broadcasting dramas - Aim High 22K夢想高飛)Episode 3 & 4 (November 14, 2014): 0.75 (4th of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 5 & 6 (November 21, 2014): 0.75 (4th of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 7 & 8 (November 28, 2014): 0.96  (3rd of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 9 & 10 (December 5, 2014): 0.62 (4th of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 11 & 12 (December 12, 2014): 0.66 (4th of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 13 & 14 (December 19, 2014): 0.86 (4th of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 15 & 16 (December 26, 2014): - (4th of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 17 & 18 (January 2, 2015): - (4th of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 19 & 20 (January 9, 2015): - (4th of current broadcasting dramas)
Additional Links:
Mr. Right Wanted 徵婚啟事 English Subbed Viki Episodes
Mr. Right Wanted 徵婚啟事 Official Facebook Page
Mr. Right Wanted 徵婚啟事 Official TTV Website
Mr. Right Wanted 徵婚啟事 Raw Episodes
Mr. Right Wanted 徵婚啟事 Viewership Ratings

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCTDon't post any requests for subs.Anything unrelated to the drama character/plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

December 2014 edition of GQ TaiwanWho Is Mr. Right?《徵婚啟事》隋棠、李銘順與鍾承翰重現劇中愛情三角糾葛
Who Is Mr. Right?《徵婚啟事》隋棠、李銘順與鍾承翰重現劇中愛情三角糾葛
GQ: How different are your real life personalities compared to your characters?
Sonia: My character is Li Hai Ning, chief editor of a publishing company. She doesn’t want to get married, even a little scared of marriage. The reason I accepted this role was because I also wanted to know why many women think marriage is not necessary. After filming, I understood that many marriages were not built on love. But I’m more traditional, I would like to get married.
Christopher: My character Lun Zhe Ming is a successful entrepreneur. He fell in love the first time he saw Li Hai Ning. He responded to her ‘Marriage Wanted’ ad because he wanted to see her again. His view on love is that ‘if you like someone, then charge forward’. This character has many more desirable qualities than I do, but we have the same determination. The only thing I have over him is that I’m married.
GQ: You have a great wife (Fann Wong) and a newborn son. Is your attitude towards love also charging forward / taking the initiative?
Christopher: Yes. Men should take the initiative and be more accepting in everything in life, even in love.
Hans: My character He Zhong Wen is a simple guy full of sunshine. He’s a bicycle courier. I also like to go bike riding and just finished an ironman race. I was responsible for the cycling segment and rode for 90km. In the beginning, He Zhong Wen was too afraid to confess. His feelings built up slowly and finally had the courage to confess his feelings. This part of him is quite similar to myself.
GQ: In the drama, two guys fight for the female lead Sonia Sui. If this happened in real life, how will you handle it?
Sonia: I think there must be a difference. Using this line from the drama, “Seeing that person, if you can hear music in your heart – that’s the one.” One of them must be more special.
Christopher: Then I’ll bring a radio to a date. (laughs) Haven’t come across this situation before. A relationship really depends on that ‘feeling’. If we forcefully fight for someone, but the girl still can’t forget the other guy then there’s no point. I won’t step on such landmines.
Hans: I’ll do my best to fight, but if she likes the other guy more, then I wouldn’t force it.
GQ: The characters from “Mr Right Wanted” hadn’t found their love yet. In real life, someone is already married, someone is in a happy relationship, what are your views on love?
Hans: My views are more traditional, been together with my girlfriend for a long time. When I meet the right person, I’ll take a lot of care to nurture this relationship. Even when we start a family, I’ll still love and care about the woman who was my girlfriend and now my wife.
Christopher: People are always looking for love. Even when you move onto the next stage of your life, you’re still looking for love at that stage, like me and my wife. Love should be like this, you keep on looking for love from that person, then this love will last.
Sonia: I don’t dare to say I’m waiting for eternal love, but I wish for love that lasts.
GQ: If you don’t need to work, how will you spend a day?
Sonia: I’ll wake up and make myself breakfast, take my dog for a walk. If I have time, I’ll eat a meal with my family and friends.
Christopher: If I’m not looking after my wife and son, I’m a TV addict. I can watch TV for 24 hours.
Hans: Sleep all I want, then wake up and exercise. Exercise is a part of my life.Credit dramapotBehind the scenes

• 1 month later...

IDK why but this Drama just reminds me so much of Sex & the City.Sonia's character is very Carrie Bradshaw right down to her curly hair! And Christopher Lee's character is very Mr. Big IMO. It started off very confusing & sort of boring but picked up somewhere in between by then I pretty much dropped this Drama. Plus why is Sonia playin' all these female characters looking for love LoL? I still prefer her earlier works:- P.S. Man, The Pursuit of Happiness, A Fierce Wife, I'm pretty sure there's more but those are her best for me    :D

Archived