[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@hacenthanonuevo @frozentundra Thank you for dropping by our thread and writing these kind, assuring posts. Means a lot! And much appreciated! Yes, we were upset and annoyed with the trashing attacking posts in this forum some months ago and the constant harassment on Instagram against some of our fav shippers. Shipping used to be de-stressing and fun but it turned out to be distressing and not funny at all, especially when hate, hostility and malice between our ships is propagated so stubbornly.

Now it has become apparent to me that the attacking and hateful posts are traced to this one  xx source. 

It is refreshing to meet jongjoo shippers like you both! We have our own bias but we can be friends! :)

• Like 8

@isabelly So happy to hear from you chingu...I thought many of our darling shippers have given up on this forum because of that crazy stalker  :bawling:

Let's continue to go in the opposite spirit of that xx account. That's the best way to counter her hateful, mean and senseless demeanour towards every one. And hope our darling shippers come back soon..

• Like 7

Hey, if Shin Hye and Hyo Joo can be friends (and former costars, even! SH was one of the Woo Jins in Beauty Inside), then surely their fans can be friends? I agree with you, @Meemeemia. Let's show the opposite of that person. Let's not give her attention, and instead let's just show kindness. The world is big enough for all of our favorite actresses and actors and fans to have a place.

• Like 10

You're welcome chingus! Exactly, we may have different biases but it's not necessary to hate. I believe that SH & HJ are friends too, it's just that the fans are making things so complicated. 

And as what we did last night, if you have seen someone 'harassing' on ig that claims to be a jongjoo shipper, we advise you to please report that account immediately under harassment and bullying. We already have reported the 2 accounts that caused ship wars.

It's funny to think how darling & jongjoo shippers have one goal right now, to stop these trolls online. I hope this will be a way to end the ship/fan wars  and let's continue shipping peacefully:) 

• Like 9

On 10/16/2017 at 4:57 PM, hacenthanonuevo said:

You're welcome and thank you for you understanding too! In fact, we had a mature discussion in our thread regarding these shipping wars and planning how to resolve these issues. :)  Trolls are really everywhere, even us we sometimes get it too so I guess it would be better to ignore them all because the more they get attention, the more they act immature. We all are just guessing here since there's no announcement has been made so we are all free to delulu..  I hope you won't generalize us because there are still a lot of mature fans over there. :) 

EDIT: another troll again. Please help us report Jongjoo_forever_ (@jongjooforever) on ig. She's no different with @xbdayxx .. Thank you!

Hello.. Thank you for dropping by. And thank you for your help. Reporting them hasn't made much of a difference though. The maniacs come up with new Instagram accounts and all we can do really is block them for good. I was surprised at how many JongJoo shippers are equally annoyed by this person or people. I really don't understand how many of them are there. It's been xbdayxx's personal motive to attack so many of us on Instagram. I was away from this thread just because I realised the longer I stayed away, the longer she didn't bother people here. But honestly I'm done with that person. She's already attacked my personal Instagram account so many times when I don't even use it for shipping anyone or anything. (Other than perhaps laughing at ChanBaek memes. Lol.) Either way, there is no stopping her delusions and crazy habits. She even ended up bullying Jong Suk's brother(if that person was really his brother) to deactivate his Instagram account. And yet she does not understand what a nuisance she really is.

I have a list of her accounts that you perhaps need to block in case you're an active darling shipper on IG or Twitter.

For now I guess the best we can do is ignore her. 

Also, a huge thank you to all the Jongjoo shippers who messaged me on Instagram and here. Please do not apologize on her behalf. It's not anyone's fault that she does the things that she does. Also.. please stay safe from cyber bullying. Don't let it get to you.

Hwaiting to all of us.Let's ship in peace.

Spoiler

P.S: Her other Twitter accounts include @indii and @airclift. She changed the names pretty recently. 

P.P.S: Sorry for being away for so long. I miss this thread so much! I've got an exam on Sunday..Will be back here after that! :)

P.P.P.S: Please excuse the explicit language on that post. I was.. err.. really mad when I was writing it.. 

Edited by angelangie
Understand your Rant, but let put it in spoiler as there are **ahem** :)
  • Like 10

Is this why we haven't hit 1000 posts yet? Because of the trolling and deletion of her posts? :expressionless: Anyway, we should keep doing what we have been doing - ignoring, dismissing and blocking said troll. I can only assume she wants attention, no matter how negative because she is missing something meaningful in her life. Or she just enjoys provoking people - those types of personality unfortunately exist and it's no good arguing with logic. Let her be a frog yelling in a well. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, melonchan said:

Is this why we haven't hit 1000 posts yet? Because of the trolling and deletion of her posts? :expressionless: Anyway, we should keep doing what we have been doing - ignoring, dismissing and blocking said troll. I can only assume she wants attention, no matter how negative because she is missing something meaningful in her life. Or she just enjoys provoking people - those types of personality unfortunately exist and it's no good arguing with logic. Let her be a frog yelling in a well. 

Nay, IMO, I believe the reason the post has not reached 1000 is that most people have real lives.  They enjoy this ship and respect the celebrities about whom they are shipping.  They try not indulge in the silly gossipy topics.   They acknowledge their ship, might even spend time in indulging in some delusional wishes.  Hey, I  have enjoyed many delusional thoughts regarding this ship.  Bottom line is they have fun when they are here but understand that real life can take you away some time as it should.:D

• Like 9

As I said before ignore those people as they're attention seekers. Let's just enjoy shipping and supporting them . If they end up together that means they're meant to be if not means they're not fated to be but I believe they're good friends. Any both already said they're not going to admit until they get married so let's just respect and for now enjoy shipping and protecting them. Pinocchioass miss u. And the others . 

• Like 7

21 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

I was surprised at how many JongJoo shippers are equally annoyed by this person or people. I really don't understand how many of them are there. It's been xbdayxx's personal motive to attack so many of us on Instagram. I was away from this thread just because I realised the longer I stayed away, the longer she didn't bother people here. But honestly I'm done with that person. She's already attacked my personal Instagram account so many times when I don't even use it for shipping anyone or anything. (Other than perhaps laughing at ChanBaek memes. Lol.) Either way, there is no stopping her delusions and crazy habits. She even ended up bullying Jong Suk's brother(if that person was really his brother) to deactivate his Instagram account. And yet she does not understand what a nuisance she really is.

We are very annoyed too on how she used our information as her threat in this ship as if she discovered it in her own. She's hating more than shipping already.  What we really worry is that she keeps tagging their agencies, dispatch and THEM themselves. The worst thing is JS brother already got dragged and exposed in social media that ended up removing his profile picture in his account, knowing he is just a normal person. She's really crazy. I hope you will ignore this person and not get affected to it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2