[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Let's have a fun..:D....A very creative JS fan made it....so I borrowed it from this person, I'm sorry... But I like it so much:)...

Crto

So here is our Goblin, lovely LJS...But where is the Goblin's bride, who will take out the sword (according the drama Goblin ) ????:).... I think he has already a bride from "Pinocchio" time... We remember her from the last scene of  the (Pinocchio) drama...:wub::D...Hi-hi-hi... So he don't need to wait 900 years for the bride to come...JUST FOR FUN

• Like 8

Shin Hye was one of the first to wear NOYB, if not the first.. remember her wearing that None of your business sweatshirt in the airport while attending 2015 MAMA.. 20151130095749_ceahoacx.jpg

And speaking of hands ..Here's a close up..cd19e985-297e-4766-b604-f4b182a58e4c.jpepark-shin-hye-instyle1.jpg

What do you think, @littlebluestar_7 and @Binnie_Lover See any resemblance? It looks like her hand.. 

Lee Sung Kyung's hands..b78fc72704ea324fb92a15227a009421.png

Those hands are definitely Shin Hye's hands.. :ph34r:

• Like 8

@pinocchioAsh They hand looks like  the same...both of them have nice delicate hands...but photo technically impossible put your left hand that way...I'm a photographer, and the strange position of the hand caught may eyes only:)...even I tried to imitate this composition of the photo myself, and I could not do it.... but still is possible I have not right....:D....But I like the photos what you post about this two nice ladies...Thanks...:heart:

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, littlebluestar_7 said:

@pinocchioAsh They hand looks like  the same...both of them have nice delicate hands...but photo technically impossible put your left hand that way...I'm a photographer, and the strange position of the hand caught may eyes only:)...even I tried to imitate this composition of the photo myself, and I could not do it.... but still is possible I have not right....:D....But I like the photos what you post about this two nice ladies...Thanks...:heart:

You are right.. the composition doesn't fit.. since the hand in the picture is a left hand.. LSK has longer skinnier fingers.. Shin Hye has the perfect hands that artists draw.. :) and even though you can't tell much, the fingers look like hers.. 

(...though sometimes I surprise myself at how snoopy I get with a single pic. Facepalm.)

• Like 7

1 minute ago, littlebluestar_7 said:

@pinocchioAsh Thanks!! You was really fast...:) I was searching the owner of the watch also...:D I"m so sure LSK and PSH had fun to create such a selfie to make LJS smile...

It's an Agatha watch.. Shin Hye was endorsing Agatha throughout the series.. :D I'm sure they had fun taking all the thank you videos and pictures :)

• Like 9

PSH always support her friends, and help others, this is not something new...and we really like her loyalty to her friends :)...in 2014 she poses in clothing from LHK's new brand "Skull Hong"...nobody took dawn the photos until now...

Screen-Shot-2014-07-15-at-8.43.01-PM.png

Credit to the owner

PSH wore NOYB brand clothes, but she is not included to the photo collection who promoted NOYB as new brand...even some of her friends are included :)...But why not PSH??...I'm sure they have at least friendship, so she is not included not because they have not good relationship, I think because she is special, who need protection....:wub:... after Dispatch article already passed 1 year and 6 month...but she still need protection....hm....???????......

Credit to the owner

Nothing is sure...but at least we can see their nice personality...PSH is a supportive loyal friend, LJS is a gentleman who is protecting one of his precious friend....:):)...we should be not greedy....:D

• Like 9

2 hours ago, littlebluestar_7 said:

@lilgreenforest I'm the cause of your post?... It has nothing to do with the w costar of LJS...:huh: It should be a misunderstanding....:(

Just put her on ignore, I just did. Just don't feel like wasting time with people like that. Reporting her also won't help matters as I tried before on trolls like that but the admin just advise me to ignore and move on so I can only do that now and I would suggest all you fellow Darlingers put her on ignore too since she's obviously trying to incite some sort of negative reaction from coming in here.

I know the other thread shippers have been coming in here again and please this is a shipper thread for Jong Suk with Shin Hye aka the Darling couple and not the Honey couple thread so if anyone likes or prefers the latter ship, then please go to the other thread to spazz about that pairing. I don't see us Darling shippers going to your thread to create trouble so why can't you peeps just leave us alone to ship whoever we want?

I mean I still very much ship Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook together even after Da Hae had announced that she is officially dating Se7en and even many people still have hopes for the DongHae ship to resurrect again, so must I stop shipping over at that thread too in that case? So this fandom shipping thread is not even about who's supposedly dating who anymore here or who you think is seeing whom, it's down to our own personal preferences and who we love to ship and that's why freedom of speech exists, we are allowed to express who we think are great together and who we don't see chemistry with. If  anyone lurking here doesn't agree, then just please refrain from commenting anything that is not shipper friendly here.

Btw fellow Darlingers, I love finding out that Shin hye had opened an instagram like just two months after Jong Suk did and remember all those IG exchanges they had during and after Pinocchio shooting and even now, they are still so close.

Lee Jong Suk opens up an Instagram!

By elliefilet   Friday, Septempber 19, 2014   109,688   21,191   46
lee-jong-suk

Lee Jong Suk has opened up an Instagram account!

SEE ALSO: 'Samsonite Red' drops handsome cuts of new model Lee Jong Suk

The popular actor has made another way to reach out to fans. He posted the above photo of himself looking as handsome as ever as well as the message, "Hm... This is hard... What is this... A new world... Mmm."

Lee Jong Suk used to talk to fans through me2day, but the SNS closed down this past June. It looks like he wanted another way to share!

source credit

Park Shin Hye Opens Instagram Account

park shin hye

Actress Park Shin Hye recently opened an Instagram account and shared her first selca on this social networking platform.

On November 14, Park Shin Hye shared her first photo, a secla, and wrote, “#Selstagram #Instastart #SoInteresting Nice to meet you.”

SELCA

The Instagram was confirmed as it was tweeted on her confirmed Twitter account. Hopefully the lovely actress will share more photos through her new account. Maybe even with her costar, Lee Jong Suk?

source credit

• Like 10

^ Hehe I remembered that pic, i posted it on page 5 here. And no wonder Shin Hye praised Jong Suk to be the "the first time I see such a pretty actor" and then Jong Suk made that aigoo cute flower boy facial expression. I might have watched a lot of Shin Hye dramas but I can't believe I haven't got to watch her in My Flower Boy Neighbour yet but I want to though when I finally have more time to binge-watch my list of tv shows that I want to watch. But I was think what if there was a drama titled something close to like My Flower Boy Neighbour and Jong Suk was the lead instead next to Shin Hye? Me having Darling dreams again here but I do think Jong Suk would make a great flower boy type of character. Of course he and Shin Hye have proven they have great chemistry in comedy type of dramas already in Pinocchio.

• Like 9

As you said @Binnie_Lover try to ignore though It's a little hard caz after trolling as Shin Hye fan's now trolling in a apparently respectful way and as JS fan...they really try hard to sink this ship  but this ship is still sailing strong really proud to be part of this ship :)

I kindly suggest to another ship to avoid commenting here and let's support your own and our own ship in peace.. what's wrong with another shippers if we delulu about him and SH? Or what's wrong with JS or SH fans if we ship him/her with some one ? What's wrong with SH herself & JS himself if we ship them and delulu about them with another one ?   Really NOTHING !  So be happy with your own ship please :)

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, bahara said:

As you said @Binnie_Lover try to ignore though It's a little hard caz after trolling as Shin Hye fan's now trolling in a considered respectful way and as JS fan...they really tried hard to sink this ship  but this ship is still sailing strong really proud to be part of this ship :)

I kindly suggest to another ship to avoid commenting here and let's support your own and our own ship in peace.. what's wrong with another shippers if we delulu about him and SH? Or what's wrong with JS or SH fans if we ship him/her with some one ? What's wrong with SH herself & JS himself if we ship them and delulu about them with another one ?   Really NOTHING !  So be happy with your own ship please :)

In the words of Rose to Jack even after the titanic sank and Jack froze to death in the sea to save Rose, Rose actually said to him "I'll never let go Jack, I'll never let go" - her last words to him and you can bet Jack is Rose soulmate even till her old age. So yes the uninvited guests will come to try to "sink" this ship but in our Darling hearts, this ship will never be sunk.

• Like 9

Did the troll comment get deleted already? Darn.. I sat down with deep breathes, cleaning my phone screen, stretching my fingers (playing BTS' Fire in the background for inspiration) :D

Okay.. sigh.. well.. this was expected. Now they are pretending to be "long time" Jong Suk fans.. cool.

Tell me "long time Jong Suk fan", I'm still writing to you because I know all of you lurk here anyway, no matter what, Tell me.. did you not see Jong Suk happy during High Kick days when he fought with Krystal all the time? Do you forget how happy he was jumping around and kissing and biting Woo Binnie during school? Do you not remember how close he got to Seo In Guk and Yuri? He bit Yuri too remember? And we all know Jong Suk only bites his favourite people.. Do you forget how he used to give foot massages to his Bo Young Noona? These people and interactions were much much much before Pinocchio. Do you call the BTS videos with your W actress as "chemistry"? Do you know what chemistry is? 

Let me clarify.. Gong Yoo kissing Yoon Eun Hye while she was still a boy in Coffee Prince, that's chemistry. Want more? That feeling when you waited with bated breath, while crying your eyes out, to see Jang Nara and Jang Hyuk kiss and get together in Fated to love you-that's chemistry. DOTS. Song Joongki and Song Hye Kyo. Heck, Professor Snape and Draco Malfoy had more chemistry. Don't forget Light Yagami and L! :D

If you have the audacity to call it chemistry, then my friend, you have not watched much in your life. That sparkly vampire, Edward Cullen had more chemistry with Bella Swan in the books for crying out loud.

You say you're a Sukie fan, DO YOU NOT REMEMBER HOW HE HAD AMAZING CHEMISTRY WITH A STUFFED BEAR IN A CECI CF? :D

He was being his normal self in the sets of W.. as for him being happy.. HE'S ALWAYS HAPPY when he's working!!! Being overworked drives that guy. It gives him purpose. I know, because practically half my day revolves around daydreaming about him :D (guilty) and I haven't even been a "fan" for so long like you, considering that I took a long break from Korea in between! 

As for him being active on SNS, isn't EVERYONE active on SNS these days? I mean look at you, you have just one post, but yea.. you're finally here to troll.. FYI someone told me Jong Suk's followers increased from 3.5 to 7.1million after W.. correction sweetheart, it was 5 milion before W. Trust me, I can come up with posts that prove that. And W was popular.. people whom I know, who had never heard of Lee Jong Suk while I used to rant about him nonstop, became fans overnight. And this in a country obsessed with Bollywood is HUGE. And he deserves every bit of the praise that he got.. I would say he deserved more because he was brilliant in it. However, look what kind of "fans" popularity brought him.

Why are you hell bent on shaming your own bias? Do you have no honour? My Pa taught me when I was little, that if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything. I wish, you had learnt similar things.

As for saying Shin Hye shamelessly "runs" around after him, SERIOUSLY? She is not a baby. She's just a year younger than me. That woman is anything but that. FYI she has so meticulously avoided Jong Suk since Dispatch that it breaks my heart seeing how careful she is now.

And FYI, it's Jong Suk who keeps bringing up Pinocchio in every fan meet and interview. He clearly loves Pinocchio and holds it close to his heart. Can't you for the sake of the heavens above, be respectful enough to be quiet, and not come here to rant?

Also before I forget.. it's so nice that out of all the threads and works that Jong Suk has, you chose this particular thread to rant in as your first post. If you have any shame or honour, post from your real account next time. Maybe that would still feel more plausible.

Sorry for the long post. :D

Come back and reply anytime you want, okay?

• Like 14