[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

hi chingus! i feel that we have a little crisis? :tears: i know that, we don't have news  and we don't see rania or irene and trolls! but please we have to stay here!! 

even if we don't have news about them together,  we can share about their works

so please!! let's keep this topic alive:lol:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, isabelly said:

hi chingus! i feel that we have a little crisis? :tears: i know that, we don't have news  and we don't see rania or irene and trolls! but please we have to stay here!! 

even if we don't have news about them together,  we can share about their works

so please!! let's keep this topic alive:lol:

exactly :) a ship should stay sailing till one of them get caught dating other people, & as far as i know this didn't happen .

so why assuming stuff with no proves :) 

• Like 16

No news means good as we know very well that both of want to their personal life to be private not for reporter to feast on their relationship as rania said none of them is being caught with somebody  every ship is just having delu or assumption just like us so why we should be affected. At least we have advantage sh and js were caught by the dispatch and remember those holidays and js came in time for sh bday and grad . And I always remember that js sd she he like someone who always wear long dress or skirt .do you all notice that sh never wear miniskirt now? Js also said that sh will be loved and will become more stylist as she old. So even tho no news about two of them together we can share their ind news. And remember Pinocchio is the most memorable drama for js till now. So let's stay together and enjoy.

• Like 13

Hi Guys ... and still I have loging problem with Soompi I try more than  10 passwords and all of them were wrong...seriously what wrong with my memory or maybe soompi memory  :/

About our Dear @pinocchioAsh  leaving...actually she isn't leaving she just takes break as these troll are so So So much annoying .. if I was her and 1000000 kind of person per day PM me that we have doubt or something like this I may do this as well.. and I'm pretty sure she will back here soon just she need some break... 

And I see this ship still Solid this is the reason I Signed in soompi after long time lurking ...and this is very usuall that we don't have so much proof.How many photos & proofs the Public Dating News ones have ??? Caz they are celebs even when their dating news go public they don't like that people know about that a lot caz specially in Korea Anti-fans and even fans are so into this kind of things  and they may annoy them and at last this is their private life every people have their own privacy  and don't like everyone know about it ... so think if its going to Secret one and the one wich revealed once and deneid!  Why should we have guys ? 

In addition we still have our little signs as well :) 

We have had Dispatch wich is one of the most credible Sources in Korea not just for Dating News but all kind of celebs news...and every shippers waiting for its Dating News I'm saying with confidence ALL of them have this wish to see what we saw about our Darling 1/5 year ago...and MoSt Most of them will not accept if their couples deney it ...ad this that we have had someone like Rania or Irene or.... So this ship is So So lucky guys ...there is sooo many ships and such a strong ones but see how much them got Dating News or Marriage one? 

And let me not to talk about how stupidly this Cheating Scenario is.. they must watch Foreign Dramas a lot ...Cheating ?,!!!! This one is impossible for our Darling & JS... I think even  some of these trolls aren't from another ship but just JS & SH Anti-fans ! So just let them whatever they want say about our  ship ... at last we'll know the truth one day.. 1 year later or 2 or 5 or 10... we'll  know and they'll  know ...so just wait till that day and stay positive about our darling  :)  

Sorry for veryyyy long post... really sorry .. :) 

• Like 11

Hello! I was a silent lurker for two years, and I came to support the darling couple if you accept me. I visited this thread from the beginning, this is my everyday vitamin :).. I think LJS and PSH like each other... we had lot of proof...but we can not know for sure on which level they relationship are...But for me this is enough to support them...  I'm not a hard core shipper but I just come to show my support...Until now I got lot's of energy from this thread and now I'm coming to give back a little bit...:) I think this couple deserve to fight for them a bit more, of course with our love:D... Nobody can stop our love...let's just love this two wonderful people, and don't mind other....So thank you so much for everybody, who created and supported this thread until now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

• Like 14

20 hours ago, Binnie_Lover said:

Don't mind me replying so late about this but just wanted to say that Shin Hye did actually, here is the english translation of her heartfelt thanking of Jong Suk for sending the foodtruck just some months back. Translation credit as tagged to the owner.

When LJS sent to the food support to his friends in last august , somehow I was missing PSH individual thanks...She posted always through social media her thanks for everybody, who supported her, with photos...So I was missing PSH photos with LJS food support...of course there is a video where the three of them dancing like a child in front of the food truck....and yesterday...I saw Binnie_Lover post the thanks of PSH...I was watching the photo also ...and tada!!!....On the photo there is  Lee Sung Kyung and a hand, a woman hand what is not belong to her...if you see the position that hand you can see, that  belong to somebody else... so there is somebody who want to be on the photo but openly can not show her face...:D Who can be the owner of that hand? .... :D:wub: I'm so sure everybody now it.... Just for fun..:D

Edited by littlebluestar_7
  • Like 10

On 1/15/2017 at 9:17 PM, Binnie_Lover said:

Don't mind me replying so late about this but just wanted to say that Shin Hye did actually, here is the english translation of her heartfelt thanking of Jong Suk for sending the foodtruck just some months back. Translation credit as tagged to the owner.

I'm sorry I couldn't insert the photo in my previous post... So who"s hand is on this photo?...:D:D:D...according the hand position it can not belong to  LSK... If this hand would belong to LSK we would see the upper part of her hand...This is somebody's left hand...No way LSK  put in front of her face this way her left hand .... :D... I just wanted show this to you for fun...nothing serious...Actually the darling couple so cute together  with the circle of their friends...

• Like 10

@pinocchioAsh you must have been through a lot for you to need a break! Please get recharge and hope we will see u again:)

Was still tied up at work but sneak in some darling video time over the weekend and the chemistry between them is just sooooooo overwhelming (maybe my delul)!! :wub:

stay clam and enjoy shipping.. it may be a slow and long  ride but let's just enjoy their personal achievements in the mean time

• Like 11

Whoa... I didn't mean to scare everyone.. :ph34r:

I meant I needed a break for a while.. I'm overwhelmed at everything you guys wrote for me. This is hands down the best shipping thread ever. :bawling: don't worry, I just needed some time off to sort my head. Seeing everyone's messages just made me weepy... And totally out of words. Thank you all for cheering me up. 

And don't worry.. there's nothing wrong with our ship.. nothing that I know of.. thank you for all the messages and the kind words. *cries*

• Like 17

1 hour ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Whoa... I didn't mean to scare everyone.. :ph34r:

I meant I needed a break for a while.. I'm overwhelmed at everything you guys wrote for me. This is hands down the best shipping thread ever. :bawling: don't worry, I just needed some time off to sort my head. Seeing everyone's messages just made me weepy... And totally out of words. Thank you all for cheering me up. 

And don't worry.. there's nothing wrong with our ship.. nothing that I know of.. thank you for all the messages and the kind words. *cries*

welcome back :) 

• Like 15

First time posting on this thread.

Just wanted to say Ive been a big supporter of this ship since Pinocchio days. 

In my head I honestly believe they are dating IRL. When the rumors broke out they were possibly in a relationship I was so happy. Even though they have denied it, I didn't/don't believe it for one second. Theres NO WAY these two don't have something going on... just look at them.. Perfect :wub:

• Like 15

22 hours ago, littlebluestar_7 said:

I'm sorry I couldn't insert the photo in my previous post... So who"s hand is on this photo?...:D:D:D...according the hand position it can not belong to  LSK... If this hand would belong to LSK we would see the upper part of her hand...This is somebody's left hand...No way LSK  put in front of her face this way her left hand .... :D... I just wanted show this to you for fun...nothing serious...Actually the darling couple so cute together  with the circle of their friends...

I think it's obvious it's Shin Hye's hand there on the pic lol since it definitely seems like a lady's hand there and seems like Shin Hye is touching and admiring Jong Suk's pic there hehe I would like to think.

And this is so good to see so many people being back here as usual and don't cry Ash, that's what friends are for, we are always there for one another through the ups and downs.

And welcome to all the newbies/first-timers posting here! *waves*

Even though I'm more busy these days and still needing to catch up on sleep, I'll definitely still make time to post here when I can as I promised.

Keep staying strong and united for Darling couple all you fellow Darlingers! ^_^

• Like 12

Welcome back Ash . Nice to hear this good news from you. Whatever holds in the future about their relationship we'll be happy and support them but for now just think of the present let's just enjoy shipping them and supporting them be it together or individual . For them to be together is impossible in everyone's eyes but in our hearts and mind they're together. As we know that both are private person esp sh. And we respect that. We hope and pray that they'll be successful in their career. And pray that they end up together. 

• Like 14

Two years back: His IG update today..

And hers: 

Off the topic: Rain and Kim Tae Hee are all over the news today. It's so heartwarming to see a couple come together for real. I sincerely hope we see a day like today ..Someday.. even though the someday might be far away :wub:

• Like 13

Our darling couple has so many similarities, what make them more compatible as friends or more...:) I would like to put one more on the list. LJS and PSH both successful in they carrier, but the same time they stayed humble, and still shy, what make them more lovable... Just see the two drama award in 2016....

LJS when won his grandprize at MBC drama awards....even other actors found him cute with his shyness, and humbleness (despite his short speech)...:)

tumblr_oj0b1uJ2CE1sl7awmo6_1280.jpg

Credit to the owner

PSH was also very humble and express his gratitude  to win the SBS top 10 star awards to all of Doctor's staff member. She even remembered their name...and was fighting with her tears...:)

sddefault.jpg

Credit to the owner

I like this similarity maybe the most :)...I wish for both of them a happy and successful 2017...with lots of laugh, love and new prizes...:):heart:

Edited by littlebluestar_7
  • Like 13

#Parkshinhye #솔트 #SALT The Official Website of enter Rigth in 2017 Newly Opened SALT.Related Information,Related Links. PLS.Check Through the Official home for now. 

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, text

m_slide_02.jpg

Park Shin HyePARK SHIN HYE

view_bsh.png

Salt Entertainment's SALT company has four meanings: Salt, Sharing, Amusement, Love, and Trust. Salt creates fun content with actors with unlimited possibilities and works side by side with each other on the basis of trust, so that actors can happily perform both their work and personal lives. In addition, we aim for "healthy management" that gives 'good influence' to the community living together with knowing the importance of 'sharing' with actors with inner beauty. We will be Salt Entertainment, a kind of companion like 'Salt' to actors like 'Light' together, and to those who give us strength.

Hide contents

m_actors01.png

KIM JUNG HWA

m_actors02.png

PARK SHIN HYE

m_actors03.png

KIM KANG HYUN

m_actors04.png

KIM JI AN

cr.▶ http://saltent.co.kr 

animated-thank-you-image-0153

• Like 9