[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

[Wolhwa drama] 'Doctors' Kim Rae-won, Park Shin Hye and kissing in the rain, "I can tell you some action now. A man against a woman. "

'Doctors' Kim Rae-won - Park Shin Hye / SBS 'Doctors' screenshots

Sinmirae = Top Star News reporter] 
'Doctors' took Kim Rae-won and Park Shin Hye sweet kiss 5 days broadcast SBS wolhwa drama "Doctors" (directed ohchunghwan, a play hamyeonghui) in was painted a magenta first kiss yuhyejeong and hongji. Day hongjihong (Kim Rae-won minutes) and yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye min) enters the nearest phone booth to make a sudden rain.
 Let both men and women riding bicycles and hongjihong yuhyejeong are reminded of past memories. Following Hong hongji "Someone he however. Life begins to dance in the rain naebaetgo the word I'd learn to dance in the rain, not waiting for the storm to pass. " Following the lead yuhyejeong the two men started to dance together. Yuhyejeong did feel good to spend a good time receive up to hongjihong virtue. I saw it cleared smiling yuhyejeong in the rain hongji Hong kisses approached him behind said, "From now on I'll do some action for you, as a man against a woman." Meanwhile, SBS 'Doctors' is a doctor overcoming the wounds of the past the two men meet with the growing number of human beings hung under the eaves, broadcast at every Monday, Tuesday 10pm to human medical drama that begins a lifelong love only once.

cr. http://topstarnews.net//detail.php?number=203361 

Thank you graphics

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Well we still don't know what's coming next And i don't wanna judge her kissing skills or something because i know she's good and that's so obvious when darlings kissed in pinocchio and that's why i'm Happy because  she did it best with him and only himm :D

Hhhhhhh...:P no i  am not but i know her, SH was actres with the most critzed about kiss scene, but tell the truth her kiss is same with other actres, just thouch the lips,type sweet kiss,not pasionate but is ok, the big deal is she can't control her reaction  her face always frowning  the other actres can keep rilexs, but SH not, this is deferent in pinocchio off couse, she look rilex and willing to kiss uri samchoon....lol...

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

@mujay well that's why we're here :D i can only ship one couple and it's definitely my darling couple :D

Haha not sure if it's because of the script or PSH is always that uneasy in kissing with other actors.. I need the kiss BTS to see how they film it! 

• Like 6

Doctors #KimRaewon - #ParkShinHye, "Singin 'in the Rain' pink airflow

CmnMKK-VIAAai4n.jpg

[SBS funE l sonjaeeun reporters] were 'Doctors' Kim Rae-won and Park Shin Hye is 'Singin' in the Rain "turned into men and women protagonists of. 5 1 SBS wolhwa drama" Doctors "(a play hamyeonghui, directing ohchunghwan) Brand fan entertainment side of Kim Rae-won Park Shin Hye steel He unveiled a cut. a public figure who is in the photo Kim Rae-won Park Shin Hye dancing in the rain. Jihong play (Kim Rae-won minutes) and Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye minutes) suddenly fell into a phone booth scene rain damage to dance and enjoy the situation. Their mysterious stream of closely look through the phone box window and pulls the pulse index. In particular, the scene jihong this alone all the dancing in the rain dancing together lead the hands of Hye Jung one of the movie musical "Singin 'in the Rain' reminiscent of the scene. At first embarrassed Hye Jung This will be summed the toothy smile build appearance heartwarming smile and even those looking to show so happy together and jihong. Who opened the Hye Jung mind at the same continuing unstoppable confession of the situation and jihong with their romance last pink the amplified question whether flourish. drama said, "the two men enjoy the actual situation despite rain enough in front can not be seen, was a joint venture to lively scenes in a free and happy faces," said "13 years ago, two people from the train station also with seeing recalling the figure who avoid non told it would be another fun enjoying the drama. " " doctors' is quietly naahganeun hongji Hong priests toward justice despite yuhyejeong and pain to grow at a full commitment from the helpless rebels doctor go talk to the doctor seonhubae ilgwo meet again in the span of just one and only love in life. The sixth is broadcast five days. Photo: Fan Entertainment 

cr.  http://naver.me/54lhgdGy 

Thank you graphics

• Like 4

@mujay and @MarieJose:D

Spoiler

The subtitles won't be out for that episode for the next four hours, but the moment someone told me they kissed, I dug it up on Instagram!! And I was literally screaming my heart out!! Never have I loved any kiss this much!! :D

Uuri samchoon doesn't care about kisses, but kisses just happen to be Shin Hye's weak point...and the moment I saw her kiss Kim Rae Won with the same look that she had when she kissed Lee Min Ho in Heirs, all I could do was laugh and yell and shout!! :D

THIS, folks, was the highlight of my day!! :D

Still laughing!! I love baby girl's absolute inability to kiss people who she is not *ahemmm* friendly  with... :P

Aiigoooooo... :D

• Like 8

@pinocchioAsh trust me i had the same reaction when i saw it...  when i kept smiling like a Cheshire while watching the kiss scene probably someone would think that i'm totally in love with it and completely immersed in the moment..  but the funny thing is that i totally wasn't..  my smiles and happiness were totally because of a different thing and it's the same thing that made you shout and yell hahahaha!!  

• Like 8

Hello Darling shippers!!!! as you all saw and know our girl kiss scene was as the previous dramas except for "pinnochio". What I see on this scene is a very profesionnal and respectful man and woman taking care of each other.. I dont know if the leading actor; her co-star has his own "lady" but from what I've seen he looks acts very respectfully towards her:lol::lol::lol: !!!  It made me happy to watch the scene and also to remember our darling kiss scenes... it's such a difference:wub:but not to rain on our parade, I saw a short clip of Jade Lover and his kisses don't change much when acting with other co-stars.. :angry: Sorry everyone, I keep on looking for things I shouldn't..... Let's keep fighting!

• Like 13

Ladys..it was so much fun in one kiss scene....:glasses: yeah Sukie is master for kiss scene...:huh: how i felt hurt when he show it with other actress...lol..i feel jelous for SH, but  he is good actor after all:wub: perhaps this case happen to PSH i wish she can perform more rilex with kiss scene, not pasionate, just rilex..so the outcome must be sweet too...(hhhh..who is me lecture about kiss..lol)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, arodriguez said:

Hello Darling shippers!!!! as you all saw and know our girl kiss scene was as the previous dramas except for "pinnochio". What I see on this scene is a very profesionnal and respectful man and woman taking care of each other.. I dont know if the leading actor; her co-star has his own "lady" but from what I've seen he looks acts very respectfully towards her:lol::lol::lol: !!!  It made me happy to watch the scene and also to remember our darling kiss scenes... it's such a difference:wub:but not to rain on our parade, I saw a short clip of Jade Lover and his kisses don't change much when acting with other co-stars.. :angry: Sorry everyone, I keep on looking for things I shouldn't..... Let's keep fighting!

He's the master of skinship and kisses. So I had no hopes from him for any clue... but Shin Hye is so gullible when it comes to kissing! 

I feel like hugging her and telling her "gweanchana, Shin Hye -ya!" :D aaah..my little baby girl... she really is innocent and pure...awwwww... :D aigooooo...

Uri samchoon better take good care of her! :D

Awwww :heart:

• Like 10

3 hours ago, arodriguez said:

Hello Darling shippers!!? !! as you all saw and know our girl kiss scene was as th: e previous dramas except for "pinnochio". What I see on this scene is a very profesionnal and respectful man and woman taking care o: f each other.. I dont know if the leading actor; her co-star has his own "lady" but from what I've seen he looks acts very respectfully towards her:lol::lol::lol: !!!  It made me happy to watch the scene and also to remember our darling kiss scenes... it's such a difference:wub:but not to rain on our parade, I saw a short clip of Jade Lover and his kisses don't change much when acting with other co-stars.. :angry: Sorry everyone, I keep on looking for things I shouldn't..... Let's keep fighting!

There's a short clip of jade lover showing ljs kissing???? Can you please send me i didn't know about any clips 

And yes ljs is so good in skinship and kisses scenes but remember he never remembered his kisses scenes before apart from his kiss scene in pinocchio remember in an interview he said he always listen to that ost and plays the scene in his mind :D Well let me tell you that happened because of a certain reason or shall i say person and it won't happen again :D

• Like 7

8 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Hide contents

The subtitles won't be out for that episode for the next four hours, but the moment someone told me they kissed, I dug it up on Instagram!! And I was literally screaming my heart out!! Never have I loved any kiss this much!! :D

Uuri samchoon doesn't care about kisses, but kisses just happen to be Shin Hye's weak point...and the moment I saw her kiss Kim Rae Won with the same look that she had when she kissed Lee Min Ho in Heirs, all I could do was laugh and yell and shout!! :D

THIS, folks, was the highlight of my day!! :D

Still laughing!! I love baby girl's absolute inability to kiss people who she is not *ahemmm* friendly  with... :P

Aiigoooooo... :D

I was thinking the same thing! lol XD

I kinda expected Shin Hye's first kiss in Doctors would kinda be like her first kiss in Pinocchio... but the kisses might be very different because her characters are different...

But I'm glad that her kiss with Jong Suk is still amazing and really good :P

I guess she can only do her best with a certain someone hehehe :D

Sorry, I'm going dululu XD

The Palm/Snow Kiss will always be my favourite kiss hehehe :D

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

The Palm/Snow Kiss will always be my favourite kiss hehehe :D

I know we are not supposed to quote videos but I can't delete  the video...

Do you remember the BTS for this? That was what convinced me that they are together in the first place! Her response to him, and his red ears... aishhhh...this is my all time favourite kiss! And I went back and saw this yesterday after seeing her kiss.. :D

Gaaaaah... the W people are totally going all out shipping him with his fellow actress, but I don't feel the same chemistry...it could be because I'm biased, but he looks the same way he did for I hear your voice, with his favourite noona.. there is no way I'm believing those articles. #indenial

This, is concrete proof that baby girl, definitely likes a certain samchoon...at least when it comes to kisses.. :D

Love love love!:heart:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

I know we are not supposed to quote videos but I can't delete  the video...

Do you remember the BTS for this? That was what convinced me that they are together in the first place! Her response to him, and his red ears... aishhhh...this is my all time favourite kiss! And I went back and saw this yesterday after seeing her kiss.. :D

Gaaaaah... the W people are totally going all out shipping him with his fellow actress, but I don't feel the same chemistry...it could be because I'm biased, but he looks the same way he did for I hear your voice, with his favourite noona.. there is no way I'm believing those articles. #indenial

This, is concrete proof that baby girl, definitely likes a certain samchoon...at least when it comes to kisses.. :D

Love love love!:heart:

The thread became So active about the commotion of the kissing in doctors. Haha! I agreed that the kids is kinda awkward and PSH is abit stiff - probably she act to show that she's surprised. 

While LJS on other hand, he's always shy in the first place and after some time, his touchy-ness will kick in. Anyway I ship LJS and HHJ as brother and sister. HHJ does gives off a noona feeling when she's with LJS and while LJS is acting like a kid in front of her. ;) 

• Like 10

Wearing 'Doctors' Kim, Min - Seok, Park Shin Hye and scrubs cut "her pretty eyes."

13592426_1144613218894575_85100848690652

'Doctors' Actor Kim, Min - Seok is the affectionately took pictures with Park Shin Hye. 

6 days and Wake Up with Kim, Min - Seok has pretty eyes "like the ocean on his Instagram! Doctors # # yuhyejeong her pretty eyes # # Chu ultimate human lettuce "posted a picture along the lines of. 

Park Shin Hye and Kim, Min - Seok in the photo is wearing a mask, wearing blue scrubs. View this affectionate look like Kim, Min - Seok and Park Shin Hye. 

SBS 'Doctors', which starred Kim, Min - Seok This is Monday, broadcasting at 10:00 pm Tuesday.

• Like 7

On 7/5/2016 at 9:10 PM, MarieJose said:

There's a short clip of jade lover showing ljs kissing???? Can you please send me i didn't know about any clips 

And yes ljs is so good in skinship and kisses scenes but remember he never remembered his kisses scenes before apart from his kiss scene in pinocchio remember in an interview he said he always listen to that ost and plays the scene in his mind :D Well let me tell you that happened because of a certain reason or shall i say person and it won't happen again :D

Yes i will try to find the clip for you! And I laso know how good he wants to become at acting,,, but i can't help feeling this way.... but thank you fir sheering me up

• Like 6

I heard it's International Kissing Day today? Not sure if it was yesterday or today but I'm just gonna celebrate it anyways lol :D

It funny that it's International Kissing Day and we were just talking about Shin Hye's latest kiss just recently hahaha XD

Happy International Kissing Day everyone! Let's celebrate with these amazing gifs of our Darling Couple :heart:

The iconic Toast Kiss

jhHJrSu.gif

The Snow Kiss!! (This is my favourite lol)

qnJAbuL.gif

The most heartbreaking Kiss.... ;-;

f6sksTe.gif

The Make-Up Kiss!!! :D

upLn0cp.gif

The Final Wedding Kiss :wub:

GazWKiZ.gif

Well let's hope that isn't the final one and that we'll get to see more hehehe :D

Edited by VIP_Cake
  • Like 14

13 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

I heard it's International Kissing Day today? Not sure if it was yesterday or today but I'm just gonna celebrate it anyways lol :D

It funny that it's International Kissing Day and we were just talking about Shin Hye's latest kiss just recently hahaha XD

Happy International Kissing Day everyone! Let's celebrate with these amazing gifs of our Darling Couple :heart:

The iconic Toast Kiss

The Snow Kiss!! (This is my favourite lol)

The most heartbreaking Kiss.... ;-;

The Final Wedding Kiss :wub:

Well let's hope that isn't the final one and that we'll get to see more hehehe :D

onni you forgot about this one .. you can't miss it hahahh :P 

:D:D:D:D:D  

ps : i really have a strong feeling that we will see them together again in another project .. maybe not soon .. but we'll get to see them ;);) (finger crossed) 

• Like 9