[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

I like the way they look at each other :D

08_zpslr7jwup6.gif

and i like the way the other person at Shinhye's back...how should i refer her "she or he"...whatever...look at our Darling. :lol: If only we can have a word from her...i'm sure it would be juicy :D

Chuseok for my understanding is meaning Mid Autumn, which in China called Mid Autumn Festival. Chuseok sounds similar to Chinese words 中秋 to me, but I don't understand Korean.

@gingertj831 all i know is Koreans celebrate it as thanksgiving for good harvest. :)

Maybe some who understands more can elaborate this :blink:

• Like 6

Guest Sandy5959

Chuseok for my understanding is meaning Mid Autumn, which in China called Mid Autumn Festival. Chuseok sounds similar to Chinese words 中秋 to me, but I don't understand Korean.

@gingertj831 all i know is Koreans celebrate it as thanksgiving for good harvest. :)

Maybe some who understands more can elaborate this :blink:

I search it on Wiki and both of you were right ;) 

"Chuseok (추석), originally known as hangawi (한가위 from archaic Korean for "the great middle (of autumn)", is a major harvest festival and a three-day holiday in Korea celebrated on the 15th day of the 8th month of the lunar calendar "

And also according to Wiki, Hanja of Chuseok is 秋夕 :D 

Tonight the moon is really bright and beautiful. Wishing everyone on this lovely ship have a great Chuseok day with your family :wub::wub: 

Edited by Sandy5959
urg Soompi's quoting always annoy me

@rori0711, Mid-Autumn Festival can also called moon cake Festival. In China, people will eat moon cake, meaning family reunion because it's round shape, this day; and hens is the family reunion day. Everyone try to go home and spend time with family. Chinese also believe this day the moon is brighter than any other days in the year. It starts in China before the century, there're many beautiful stories in it. It'll be very long, I just cut it short.

• Like 4

@rori0711, Mid-Autumn Festival can also called moon cake Festival. In China, people will eat moon cake, meaning family reunion because it's round shape, this day; and hens is the family reunion day. Everyone try to go home and spend time with family. Chinese also believe this day the moon is brighter than any other days in the year. It starts in China before the century, there're many beautiful stories in it. It'll be very long, I just cut it short.

@ gingertj831...it has the same concept as Chuseok:blink: thanks for this insight. 

Therefore, i would like to greet our friends here who are celebrating this important date also; 

HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL!

• Like 7

The Herald Business

'Section TV' Park Shin Hye, top showbiz star crowned king of filial piety "yanggopchang parents at home to wash the dishes."

Articles, enter 27/09/2015 16:42

201509271641032506128_20150927164102_99_
Source: MBC 'Section TV'

[Herald review star = gimyesol News] 'Section TV' Park Shin Hye has emerged as the entertainment industry best dutiful king star. 27 il in broadcast MBC 'Section TV' right to Bon usual hyonyeo, eye-catching introduce a famous star in Hyoja drew.Prior yeonyebu journalists as parents, not her sister, aunt until was introduced to Lee Hyo as chaenggin hyonyeo talked about the cockpit variety of star that invite the mothers in good faith born in neutdungyi. In particular, the star with Park Shin Hye is responsible to aging parents Talk about, and "Park Shin Hye is offered presenting the life work your parents" and "offered to open the yanggopchang go to parents directly," he said. Park Shin Hye as on top of each on top of each moahon money while working as an actor for over 10 years now since childhood It is famous for parents gave up the shop. As well as teumnal tell the parents of the store whenever reportedly came to help serving or dishwashing, etc. yeonyebu reporters, "I and he made a've been I shop front of the goal burg once" and "Park Shin Hye and friendly celebrities often visit," said He said. Verified dutiful king star entertainment to vote by the end journalists Park Shin Hye was named the other hand, in the day 'Section TV' best scenes 2015 Drama & Performing Arts 1 Back to MBC 'Infinite Challenge - Martial of delivery. "Voted the idsoft3 @ reviewstar 

cr.m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=016&aid=0000862624 

EggBraceletThankYou.gif

• Like 4

my recollection of most memorable ljspsh aka dalpo-inha scene/skinship....i have a lotttt but i just put a few here from pinochio. what about you guys? lets share

love is ....

when my heart beats fast just being close to you

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsED6Q6l6qT7CfFiVFUpG

or looking at your smile

00061175.jpg 

or seeing my world in your eyes, feeling your love in every touch

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141130

or letting myself loose in every laugh

Park-Shin-Hye.png 

Pinocchio_3.png

or knowing you'll always be there for me

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeaftLh83hBd_62WphKcP

i know love is more than this but to me...

LOVE IS.... YOU

040282300_1436254926-Untitled.png

to be continued

credits to owners of pictures used