[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest LittleStar22

OMG!!!!! :-O When i saw the 16 th episode of Pinocchio I didn't understand anything xD but when they put the kitchen scene....omo... I really really screamed xD why? Because in that cut i don't see In ha - Dalpo couple! All i can see is Shin hye - Sukki couple ♥ maybe im too delulu but goshhhhh ♥.♥ why they're so sweet and perfect together?? I am truly madly deeply in love with this couple! I never thought that one day i ship shin hye with somebody different of JYH but now i only think in her with the sweetest boy: Sukkii ♥

LittleStar22 said: OMG!!!!! :-O When i saw the 16 th episode of Pinocchio I didn't understand anything xD but when they put the kitchen scene....omo... I really really screamed xD why? Because in that cut i don't see In ha - Dalpo couple! All i can see is Shin hye - Sukki couple ♥ maybe im too delulu but goshhhhh ♥.♥ why they're so sweet and perfect together?? I am truly madly deeply in love with this couple! I never thought that one day i ship shin hye with somebody different of JYH but now i only think in her with the sweetest boy: Sukkii ♥

Guest LittleStar22

@myinnerbattles‌ when they are cooking it seems more like a BTS than a real scene or not??? :$ lately i only think that all is behind the scenes and off cam xD maybe i can't be helped ;))

Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-suk like real couple

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015010
Actress Park Shin-hye revealed a friendly photo of herself and Lee Jong-suk, her costar on the SBS drama “Pinocchio,” on her Instagram account on Wednesday. 

“Pinocchio. Like Dal-po, Like Ha-myung, Who are you?” she wrote with the photos in which both stare at a camera in adorable poses.

In the drama, Lee Jong-suk plays Ha-myung, who was adopted at age 14 and gained the name Dal-po. 

In the shot, both wear black casual shirts and display natural looks, boasting an intimate friendship. 

The drama airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)
  • Like 1

Guest aircastles

They're so cute together and have great chemistry. <3 I think it's the best chemistry Park Shinhye has had with her male leads. Please work together again in the future or just have lots of interactions in the future after the drama ends. Either is good, I'm just greedy, haha.

Guest kiyeujay

LittleStar22 said: @myinnerbattles‌ when they are cooking it seems more like a BTS than a real scene or not??? :$ lately i only think that all is behind the scenes and off cam xD maybe i can't be helped ;))

[08.01.2015] Park Shin Hye Instagram Update

tumblr_nhup05RfU21rqrpoao1_1280.jpg

#Pinocchio #GiHaMyoung? #ChoiDalPo? #LeeJongSuk #ChoiInHa #Oowa Oppa Give Me Your Autograph Plz #,Setting For Filming I hold out my hand to you who was autographing on the paper, and you autographed on my hand.  I didn’t expect you to really do that. #Thank you Oppa #Wow I Got Oppa’s Autograph hhhhhhooo (“Oppa” means brother in Korean)  ”

Trans By: PSH_Translate

on her hand : please be happy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jongsuk oppa??? 

=))
  ok. she's trolling us.

THEY JUST CAN'T HELP SHOWING THEIR AFFECTION FOR EACH OTHER :)

HOLY EFFIN CHRIST!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU 2 DOING TO ME???!!! THIS IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE, I DON'T WANNA SHIP YOU IN REALY LIFE OR I'LL GET MY HEART BROKEN!!!!!!

but i guess.... it's too late anyways... i'll just be prepared for the heartbreak then.......

:-<