[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

If you think about it.. it really hasn't been that long since we last saw them together. The Chanel Event happened just early this month (May 4) so it's only been 3 weeks. And that's already a lot considering that Pinocchio ended months before. ;) And on May 6 we got the best teasers the Pinocchio team could provide us. Maybe we were really just overflowing with happiness and good vibes during that week that it felt like it's been too long. Haha. I'm still disappointed, but I'm better now. But many things can still happen in 7 hrs (not giving up here!) so let's just wait and see alright? If Wellmade's not going to change its mind, let's just be happy that SH will attend. Maybe they'll ask her about JS's whereabouts, who knows? haha. :wub::phew:

- - -

11312313_371140579746547_614397806_n.jpg

cr as tagged

I'm sooo bipolar. Still loitering in Wellmade's FB hoping for updates and change of plans. :crazy::sweatingbullets::lol:

​hahaha..ill support you on that!lol..:lol: Just like you, im waiting for the last minute miracle so we should not give up yet, right??..:D:D

• Like 2

Guest nyahh

​hahaha..ill support you on that!lol..:lol: Just like you, im waiting for the last minute miracle so we should not give up yet, right??..:D:D

​Yup!! We still have time (or more like they still have time), if I see a fan account of JS just walking in Japan now, I swear I'm gonna summon all the evil witches and wizards just to drag him back to Korea and attend Baeksang. HAHAHA :D Let's not lose hope. There's nothing wrong with keeping our hopes up. Still, better to prepare ourselves now too for the worst. :P

Guest nyahh

Let's keep posting on Wellmade FB page and his IG , till the baeksang starts 

​Yeaaaaah! :crazy: woot woot! 

Let's keep posting on Wellmade FB page and his IG , till the baeksang starts 

​dear..where is he now ? is he still in Japan ?

minho, yoochun, soo hyun already confirmed they will attending the baeksang,,huhuhuhu

i feel so empty without him:(fortunately there is still shinhye:)

• Like 2

​Yup!! We still have time (or more like they still have time), if I see a fan account of JS just walking in Japan now, I swear I'm gonna summon all the evil witches and wizards just to drag him back to Korea and attend Baeksang. HAHAHA :D Let's not lose hope. There's nothing wrong with keeping our hopes up. Still, better to prepare ourselves now too for the worst. :P

​hahahaha..u got me there!lol!I can laugh so hard now compare yesterday..thanks to you..:wub::wub: maybe we can ask the evil queen Regina or Rumpelstiltskin for a spell  that will make JS to appear later...hehehe..:lol::lol:  Yes dear, am I prepared..im just worry about him if this wont work..hate this..he doesnt deserve this at all!:(

Yeah @rania, we should do that..:lol: actually I've been wanting to ask you too..but i guess ill wait later..hehehe:D

• Like 2

Guest nyahh

​hahahaha..u got me there!lol!I can laugh so hard now compare yesterday..thanks to you..:wub::wub: maybe we can ask the evil queen Regina or Rumpelstiltskin for a spell  that will make JS to appear later...hehehe..:lol::lol:  Yes dear, am I prepared..im just worry about him if this wont work..hate this..he doesnt deserve this at all!:(

Yeah @rania, we should do that..:lol: actually I've been wanting to ask you too..but i guess ill wait later..hehehe:D

​Yup, let's include Voldemort and Dumbledore (oops he's not bad) and whoever else! Hahaha! Beings with magical powers! Bring JS back to Korea pls. I wish he'll surprise us, he used to do that right? Appear in a different country without us even knowing it? :crazy: Hahaha JS is such a mythical creature. lol We may never know of his whereabouts today. :P Please please please surprise us and attend Baeksang. 

​Yup, let's include Voldemort and Dumbledore (oops he's not bad) and whoever else! Hahaha! Beings with magical powers! Bring JS back to Korea pls. I wish he'll surprise us, he used to do that right? Appear in a different country without us even knowing it? :crazy: Hahaha JS is such a mythical creature. lol We may never know of his whereabouts today. :P Please please please surprise us and attend Baeksang. 

​why not?hahaha..:lol: That's the reason why I hold on till now..JS is such an unpredictable guy, so I really have a strong feeling about this..lol..:lol::lol:

• Like 1

Guest nyahh

​why not?hahaha..:lol: That's the reason why I hold on till now..JS is such an unpredictable guy, so I really have a strong feeling about this..lol..:lol::lol:

​I wish him being unpredictable will work today. We need it today more than ever!! hahaha. :lol:

- - -

Maybe other fans are quite okay with this since for them they can still see JS in other events (fanmeetings, fansigns. etc). I envy them though, coz I can only see him in front of my screen in his dramas and movies. The only other times I can see him are during events like this, and if he's active enough, in cfs ans photoshoots. So I really wish he'd change his mind. LOL Actually it's wellmade who should change their mind. :P

Let's ask Goku to use his instant transmission to bring Jong Suk back straight to Paeksang and sit him beside SH :P

tumblr_m28eq2sQQX1rr75cno1_r2_500.gif

• Like 1

Let's ask Goku to use his instant transmission to bring Jong Suk back straight to Paeksang and sit him beside SH :P

tumblr_m28eq2sQQX1rr75cno1_r2_500.gif

• Like 1

Guest nyahh

GODDAMNIT I WAS TRYING TO ACCESS THIS SITE SINCE EARLIER BC JS LIKED A POST IN INSTAGRAM. IF HE CAN LIKE A POST IN IG THEN WHERE IS HE HUH :angry: (oh my anger is directed to soompi bc it's USELESS during CRUCIAL TIMES which is BAEKSANG)

RED CARPET IS STARTING ALREADY! DO WE HAVE NEWS? IS IT TOO LATE ALREADY?

Guest nyahh

JS!! I'm hoping for a miracle. Please come please come please come.... :tears:

SH's supporters. :D Also, try to follow @isplus on twitter. :D 

11325104_687970444682462_321123161_n.jpg

cr parkshinhye_angelll

- - -

Hosts for Baeksang. LOL OMG I'M SO EXCITED!

11350710_363601033836159_1805483226_n.jp

cr as tagged

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

I'm stepping out for a bit. Try to update guys. The ceremony will start at 9 PM KST so ~43 min from now. Follow InstyleKorea on IG and isplus, lol and I just followed a bunch of korean SNS so :D:D:D Can't wait to see SH arrive! :D