[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Okay, I have some thoughts. This might sound crazy but hear me out, will you? This is just based on Rania's theories.

What if.. what if Baeksang Committee is pressuring Wellmade (and indirectly JS) to not attend the competition? Given their bad history, and let's just say that they really are leaning more on his competitor's side (hypothetically). Maybe they really are in favor of the other side so they extended the voting. Maybe that competitor can bring them better money (since he has a bigger fanbase compared to JS). So, what they did was extend the voting right? But it's futile since JS won in the end. Now, maybe there are some shady deals that were done in the background that we didn't know of, and they made an agreement on his competitor winning the category. And knowing that JS won, the competitor's side was not happy so to appease the competitor's side, what if Baeksang is just telling Wellmade to not attend the event? That could explain the lame reason and the sudden announcement. Wellmade's not prepared. So what if.. they're intentionally giving a lame reason so fans could pressure Baeksang to force JS to attend? I just don't understand how they could let something as big as this pass by without grabbing it.

Crazy thoughts, huh? Sorry. :crazy:

Haha Who knows right?  :sweatingbullets:

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to this story than what we know but for now i will just wait and see.

• Like 2

Guest nyahh

@GutzmanN hahahaha I talk a lot yeah? Sorry. I'm such a blabbermouth. :lol::lol::lol: Miraclesss! :D 

@Rania Zeid I seee. Insightful. Very insightful indeed. Thank you for your explanation. I'm keeping this in mind when it comes to Wellmade from now on. :)

@k_xs yup we'll just wait and see :D sorry for troubling you haha. (also I'm sorry but whenever I see your name, it reminds me of the Spring Force formula :lol::P

- - -

11356023_469354666555591_286927206_n.jpg

cr jongsuk020.6

Edited by nyahh

Why my post become hidden post haha... @nyahh hahaha thanks for comforting me ...how if my instinct say that jongsuk gonna attend the awards because of inha since she already confirm to attend it...in a very possible way both of them might communicate each other (you know they are friends hehe :wub:) ...jongsuk-shi you are such unpredictable person to your fans we really cannot predict what will happen in today's baeksang awards...you really know how to play with our heart which is now we all need some medication to cure it haha :D just to relieve our stress in this situation haha

• Like 2

@Rania,  When does his contract expires? If HJW was with them for 10 years that means JS has another 5 or so years left.  If that is so its too long.  Can he terminate the contract, not a good questions because JS is pretty loyal..Nevermind.  

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 1

actually wellmade is on bad terms wz baeksang since long time ago since Hajiwon 's days wz wellmade

i think it's one of the reasons why wellmade don't want JS to attend and maybe this why baeksang extend the voting by 1 hour when jong suk was leading by 1.4% they wanted to give a chance to  DO fans to vote more in one side they ll get more money and in another side they ll give him a chance to win over suki 

@Rania Zeid Really? Wellmade is on bad terms with Baeksang? I thought too that there might be this possibility but having nothing at all to backup my random thought, I didn't dare to ask. Another thing, did Baeksang extended the voting by 1hr? I thought it was already decided beforehand? I read the guide on the apps and it says the voting ends at 1am korea time. Hmm..

• Like 2

Guest nyahh

Good day everyone. Today is the day! :) I woke up and I still feel terrible. Clearly sleeping didn't help. I wish you're better at taking this than I am. I'm looking forward to bb SH's appearance, but there's this small part in me that is hoping for a miracle. I know I know, I need to move on already. haha! I'm sorry. :tears:

- - -

11373516_1642536059293272_1689007804_n.j

cr as tagged

yesterday was the most exhausted day in my life...busiest day in my daily life, and the most emotional day in my k-drama life, i was so sad and upset yesterday, my heart was hurst when i read those harsh comments about sukiiii..i've got over thinking cuz i read a lot of comments, and typed a lot of my "sweet" comments on their fb's account. i was being so sensitive

i'm just a human being, and i still consider as a new fan of him.I kept telling my self he's not like that, it's not like his personalities, my heart swayed for a while..they're testing my loyality towards sukki ...but by the time my dearest friend showed me his fantaken pics in tokyo..it's like a magic.i just saw the back side of him .suddenly my angers disappear..my heart melts, i just wanna hug him..i felt so sorry for him..and at the end i will take whatever their decisions.it's not for WM but for sukii, i just believe in him:wub::D:)

Edited by cloe
  • Like 2

@Rania,  When does his contract expires? If HJW was with them for 10 years that means JS has another 5 or so years left.  If that is so its too long.  Can he terminate the contract, not a good questions because JS is pretty loyal..Nevermind.  

​i think few years left maybe 4 not sure but if he enlists in 2 years then 2 yrs he ll spent in military service so  when he ll be discharged it ll be few months left to his contract wz wellmade 

@Rania Zeid Really? Wellmade is on bad terms with Baeksang? I thought too that there might be this possibility but having nothing at all to backup my random thought, I didn't dare to ask. Another thing, did Baeksang extended the voting by 1hr? I thought it was already decided beforehand? I read the guide on the apps and it says the voting ends at 1am korea time. Hmm..

​yes that's what i v been told from one of his big old fans Wellmade nd baeksang r on bad terms since HJW days nd still till now 

• Like 4

​i think few years left maybe 4 not sure but if he enlists in 2 years then 2 yrs he ll spent in military service so  when he ll be discharged it ll be few months left to his contract wz wellmade 

​yes that's what i v been told from one of his big old fans Wellmade nd baeksang r on bad terms since HJW days nd still till now 

​@Rania, counting the days, it will be really fast.  By then he will even better actor as well as mature so hell with Wellmade, goodbye.:D  Can't wait til that day comes.

• Like 2

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!
Cr: leethargic 

@Rania, that beautiful smile that's what i'm going to miss today at Baeksang..huhuhu...When i see SH I will think of him because they are the sweetest and most beautiful to me.  Love their smile and those electrifying eyes of theirs​. :wub: It drives me crazy.

• Like 3

i am sorry beco i am still bring this up

like @Rania Zeid said wellmade and paeksang have a reaky bad term for long time since hjw

but why wellmade didnt give some clue or warnig to a fans for a first place?? if they warn us we will not crazy fighting over do fans..

well i am just saying..

i think i am like peter who denied Jesus three times .. that exactly what i am doing yesterday over My cutie Lee Jong Suk..

its wellmade thw real culprit not him..

i will miss him in award and his interact with his darling..but i think i will always support him no matter what..

• Like 5

Now I'm really feeling it, it just hit me, I'm teary at the moment which I can't explain.  I miss my darling couple sooo much.  Without JS its not the same and vice versa.  Its sooooo weird at the moment.  I'm going to take a deep breath and excel, geez louise what's happening.  I'm broken hearted missing the other half.  I'm really missing them together sooooooo much because its Dalpo and Inha or is it JS and SH.

Pinocchio what have you done to me, I've never felt this way...I think I need to go to bed because tomorrow is a new day..a NEW DAY...

JS if you need a hug, I'll be there with open arms.:wub: Oh my!

• Like 3

HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database, discover the South Korean cinema and drama diversity

Lee Jong-suk heats up Japan

photo597173.jpg

Actor Lee Jong-suk had a successful fan meeting in Japan.

Well Made Entertainment explained that Lee Jong-suk had a successful fan meeting in Japan on the 24th. This was his first visit to Japan in 3 years and tickets sold out in just 3 minutes.

Lee Jong-suk tried to speak in as much Japanese as he could and charmed his fans. He sang songs and even suggested having a photo time with fans.

Lee Jong-suk's last Asian tour fan meeting will be held in Hong Kong on the 30th.

photo597174.jpg

Source : news.tf.co.kr/read/en...

www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-heats-up-japan-82440.html

[26.05.2015] Articles about Jong Suk + Video

tumblr_inline_noxxnrtYJd1sp3v51_540.jpg

Article: http://imnews.imbc.com/replay/2015/nwtoday/article/3704910_14782.html

tumblr_inline_noxxpfF5PY1sp3v51_540.jpg

Article: http://news.kbs.co.kr/news/NewsView.do?SEARCH_NEWS_CODE=3082462&ref=A

tumblr_inline_noxxrgUIYm1sp3v51_540.jpg

Article: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=022&aid=0002840049 

• Like 1

Guest nyahh

I can't wait to see SH later looking as glamorous as ever! :wub::wub: 

Remembering what JS said about learning horse riding, and knowing that SH did that too.. well, what are the producers waiting for? Put them in a sageuk/historical drama together! Also.. wouldn't they look amazing in that too? :wub:

Actually the first two pictures just remind me of a traditional Korean wedding. hahahahaha delulu :P

- - -

11381863_1419293048393491_477273030_n.jp

11378429_824607107629313_762319841_n.jpg

11288049_999890623378106_223571398_n.jpg

cr yeo_fa