[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

you know what i noticed guys... there are waaaayy to few fan-made MVs of our Darling couple on youtube... hope that changes really soon... i need more sweet scenes/making/bts compilations with romantic background music!!!!! :\">
EvonC said: Bet.. guys, do you really think that there's something more... something called.... 'attraction / interested / love / like'  thing going on between Jongsuk & Shinhye. I hope i'm not only the one who think they're so deeply, madly in love !!

fanfic's here guyssss :D

Inha’s Guide to Dalpo

The second year after they moved to Seoul, Dalpo slipped effortlessly back into the city dialect and dressed slightly better. Thus it was that even mop-like hair could not stop Inha’s tutorial groupmate from developing a crush on the tall and mysterious man who drove her every day. After weeks of subtle hints and less subtle begging, Inha agreed to write a list of likes and dislikes to help her friend.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Uncle Dalpo likes eating egg yolks.

Uncle Dalpo saves up for the piggy bank in his room. If you want to make him happy, give him your loose change.

There is a stack of books in our bathroom and the selection is constantly rotating, but I’m pretty sure Uncle Dalpo is the only one reading them. I’m quite sure he’s currently into 19th century Russian literature. He also pretends to love manga but actually scribbles detailed plot diagrams and analysis inside the covers. Do NOT get into a discussion with him about Naruto, unless you want to cure insomnia.

Uncle Dalpo is not as nice as you think. Sometimes he charges me for driving me to school and other places, especially that one time when I called and asked him to pick me up from a date. He charged my date double ‘for coming out in the middle of the night — what do you think you are doing at this hour, have some decency, you scroundrel’.

Yeah, he sounds like my real uncle’s age sometimes. Which is why he does’t have friends and chats with his GPS when he thinks no one can hear him. The only other people I’ve seen him talk to are my Grandpa’s friends — they meet every Sunday to talk about chess and the Korean war. And drink tea. So much tea.

Dalpo is scared of fireworks. He swears he isn’t, but once when I brought a couple home, he ran into his room and didn’t come out for the entire night. When I asked him about it, he said the whole idea of holding a bunch of explosives in one’s hand is idiotic.

He sometimes shouts in his sleep. When our house’s roof was half ripped off in a storm, the whole family spent one summer sleeping in the living room together. Dad and Grandpa can sleep through anything, but I get woken up by his mumbles sometimes. It’s so annoying. Okay, I can’t lie; mostly I feel sorry for him because once or twice, he was crying too.

He drives very carefully. For the last year of high school, he drove me to school in his bike. I always ate my breakfast on the bike cart, but my milk never spilled. Not even a drop.

He can fix things. Everything. He

~*~*~*~*~*~

Dalpo was flipping through Inha’s notes when he found the piece of paper — a crumpled thing titled ‘Choi Inha’s Guide to Choi Dalpo’. It was unfinished, most probably never delivered. At the bottom of the page, there is a doodle of a little-girl-shaped roof antenna.

credits to hitoritabi @ tumblr

http://hitoritabi.tumblr.com/post/103372644247/inhas-guide-to-dalpo# 

Guest Bumblebee91

@MayureeNokiya‌ yeahhh. I like the video. And i like the way jongsuk smile with cutee teeth are show.

I likee the way he try to see PSH.

Honestly, I shipped Shin Hye with so many her co-stars! I ever read Hong Ki said that Geun Suk and Yong Hwa's eomma love and really like if Shin Hye as her daughter in law..

but watch Pinocchio drama im so in Love Shin Hye with Lee Jong Suk for sure!i will made my 3rd MV for them!!!

Do u think Jong Suk's eomma ever meet Shin Hye too? *my wish

Honestly, I shipped Shin Hye with so many her co-stars! I ever read Hong Ki said that Geun Suk and Yong Hwa's eomma love and really like if Shin Hye as her daughter in law..

but watch Pinocchio drama im so in Love Shin Hye with Lee Jong Suk for sure!i will made my 3rd MV for them!!!

Do u think Jong Suk's eomma ever meet Shin Hye too? *my wish

HoSun_27 said: Honestly, I shipped Shin Hye with so many her co-stars! I ever read Hong Ki said that Geun Suk and Yong Hwa's eomma love and really like if Shin Hye as her daughter in law.. but watch Pinocchio drama im so in Love Shin Hye with Lee Jong Suk for sure!i will made my 3rd MV for them!!! Do u think Jong Suk's eomma ever meet Shin Hye too? *my wish