[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won Are Sweet Behind The Scenes Of Most-Watched Moment In “Doctors”

Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won Are Sweet Behind The Scenes Of Most-Watched Moment In “Doctors”

SBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Doctors” has revealed some behind-the-scenes cuts for the boxing scene in Episode 4 which recorded the show’s highestviewership ratings, 23 percent.

park shin hye kim rae won doctors ep 4

In Episode 4, aired on June 28, Yoo Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye) reunites with Hong Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won) after 13 years at the hospital where they both work. After reuniting, they go to a boxing gym, where the two — naturally — get physically close.

Hide contents

park shin hye kim rae won doctors bts 2

According to staff accounts, the two actors were all smiles during rehearsal, making sure they didn’t hurt one another while applying headlocks, fanning each other, and more.

The production staff said, “[Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won’s] chemistry on set is really good. Even while on standby, the two are always talking, and they give each other shoulder rubs when shooting action scenes. Thanks to them the atmosphere on set is great, and it transfers to the screen as well.”

Cr. http://h http//:http://soompi.com 

Thank you graphics

• Like 7

15 hours ago, aydenJ said:

Thanks. I may not be here as often as before but i'll lurk here as much as possible since it's a kinda treatment too reading about our darling. Tbh, i still can't feel the chemistry btween psh& her new co-star but i like seing her with the second lead...maybe it's just me coz hmmm the age gap factor? Well...undoubtedly, they are superb actors. I like the twist in the story

aah@aydenJ, you saw it too, yeah no chemi betwen them,just act acording the story and follow the plot,...:):) or maybe we are in other league so our heart is cold for new entry ....this is just my two cent...cos for me darling couple is my heart, so my sense is died for other couple...:P,and thank @Rania, to bring the hint, they are is ok...idk you belief or not guy's, but my sixth senses told me, their relationship is stronger by day...their scedhule all in their control to make sure they can spare time in betwen, that's way, doctors is in mon-tuesday slot to avoid competitvness among them,  and the NOYB,brand is their project..atleast SH have share in it..whatever just idea or else..i do belief they has plan for the future.;);)...love and miss you all darling lovers.  

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, mujay said:

aah@aydenJ, you saw it too, yeah no chemi betwen them,just act acording the story and follow the plot,...:):) or maybe we are in other league so our heart is cold for new entry ....this is just my two cent...cos for me darling couple is my heart, so my sense is died for other couple...:P,and thank @Rania, to bring the hint, they are is ok...idk you belief or not guy's, but my sixth senses told me, their relationship is stronger by day...their scedhule all in their control to make sure they can spare time in betwen, that's way, doctors is in mon-tuesday slot to avoid competitvness among them,  and the NOYB,brand is their project..atleast SH have share in it..whatever just idea or else..i do belief they has plan for the future.;);)...love and miss you all darling lovers.  

Well, based on the available Doctors BTS, I think they are still getting to know each other.. KRW seems to be a cool guy and he definitely gives off a mature feeling. I can see that PSH acting improved a lot probably due to pincchio ? ;) I hoping to see their kiss scenes as well as more BTS to compare hehe

• Like 12

Yeah, since LJS has just switched to new agency. I think he would definitely take on a lot of projects during these few years before he's gone for enlistment. I hope that time can fly faster!! From one of the report I read, PSH hoped to get married before 30 years old. Wish to see good news by then but LJS must go army first!!

Agree with you, but I read somewhere that SH hoped to married on 31 yrs old and JS finished army. If SH hoped to married before 30,same Joo Won & LNJ, JS can tie the knot ......and have first child before taking army. 2 yr without JS :bawling:, he change new agency, end of 2018, he must have take part in army

• Like 12

3 hours ago, mujay said:

the darling couple is too strong in my heart too lol XD

I couldn't feel the same chemistry that they have compared to the chemistry that our darling couple have :3

I also agree with everything you just said :D

Can't wait for what they have planned for the future! :3

Let's keep on loving our Darling Couple and supporting them!!! :heart:

Cege5mj.gif

• Like 10

OMG!!! OUR DARLING COUPLE'S CAMEO IN THE WEBDRAMA 'GOGH, THE STARRY NIGHT'!!!

THEY LOOK SO ADORABLE!!! OMGGGGG!!!! :wub:

I CAN NOT WAIT TO WATCH THIS!!!

I HEARD THE FIRST EP WILL BE AIRED ON JULY 1ST!! (OMG THAT'S TOMORROW!!!!)

but I don't know what ep our darling couple will be cameoing in....

Also! Here's a clip of Jong Suk's cameo!!! :w00t:

:heart:

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, joann0011 said:

@VIP_Cake is starry night now available ? Did they appear together in one screen ? I'm so curious to knnooooowwwwww..

The first ep will air tomorrow!! :D

But I don't know where it's gonna be available...

And sadly they won't appear together... ;-; (Well, that's what I've heard...)

• Like 8

They had separate shooting days for it, so I don't think they'll have scenes together...but I can't wait to see them in the same drama again.. 

Major Pinocchio withdrawal symptoms 

:(

Has anyone checked out the BTS for Doctors? The actions don't look real... like they've been made for BTS rather than spontaneous ones. I guess it's the age gap between them. I am more interested in seeing Shin Hye with Hyung. She did say that she's the closest to him out of all the cast...and we all know who Hyung (Kyun Sang) is Close to :D

As for W BTS, I don't see the spark. He looks shy in them. Not the typical eat-your-finger-kiss-your-cheek-dance-away Jong Suk...which was a relief, to be honest. Same was with Jade lover, as I remember the actress saying in an interview, that he is a very shy and quiet person... :P as if.. :)

Sigh... just. Sigh. 

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

They had separate shooting days for it, so I don't think they'll have scenes together...but I can't wait to see them in the same drama again.. 

Major Pinocchio withdrawal symptoms 

:(

Has anyone checked out the BTS for Doctors? The actions don't look real... like they've been made for BTS rather than spontaneous ones. I guess it's the age gap between them. I am more interested in seeing Shin Hye with Hyung. She did say that she's the closest to him out of all the cast...and we all know who Hyung (Kyun Sang) is Close to :D

As for W BTS, I don't see the spark. He looks shy in them. Not the typical eat-your-finger-kiss-your-cheek-dance-away Jong Suk...which was a relief, to be honest. Same was with Jade lover, as I remember the actress saying in an interview, that he is a very shy and quiet person... :P as if.. :)

Sigh... just. Sigh. 

Sad won't be able to see them together in the show.. Sometimes I hope that the paparazzi news did not come out. Sometimes I'm happy to see that they manage to capture the photos which shows that they are also close after off-screen. 

Emo mode. 

• Like 11

Guest aydenJ

Today is July 1st

and we get this

JS: mom, i love you

today, last year

cr to owner

Notice the coincidence?

he's being cute! He likes being pampered, by mom & his future kids mom!! 1st July is the day when their relationship being made public. Tho they do not admitted dating but we know they are having that-kind of relationship!

i think this is the way js expressing his feeling, being crptic...of course! He is not use to be personally expressive in his social media acc but remember the first time he said 'i love you' in IG?

It was during his 5th anniversary..

to whom would 'i love you' meant to be? 

PS: maybe it's his mom birthday but woah!!! It's just weird (speaking bout js)

HE...he...he..@mygirls,:)...where  have you been.?....i saw your signature pic...and zooom to open this tread.....did you  follow 'doctors' tread..?  so many hot comment about the new pair...:huh:..i just feeling funny...and say..''really....'' in my heart...  but i am not surprised too..she have so many shippership....but we know right..our darling is very special...(gosh...my shipper heart:sweatingbullets:)@ash...don't shipp her with hyung...it will complicated ...:P please write something nice (naughty.kkkk) about this situation..can you..?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mujay said:

HE...he...he..@mygirls,:)...where  have you been.?....i saw your signature pic...and zooom to open this tread.....did you  follow 'doctors' tread..?  so many hot comment about the new pair...:huh:..i just feeling funny...and say..''really....'' in my heart...  but i am not surprised too..she have so many shippership....but we know right..our darling is very special...(gosh...my shipper heart:sweatingbullets:)@ash...don't shipp her with hyung...it will complicated ...:P please write something nice (naughty.kkkk) about this situation..can you..?

I can't ever ship Shin Hye or Sukie with anyone else...for me, this is all there is! :) I can only ship them together..  and I'll keep shipping them till they get married.. :D then I'll steal their babies! :D

Imagine the cuteness overload!! :P

Sigh... sorry I haven't been writing.. my job has been a mess of late, with 12 hours at the office daily and then three hours in the traffic.. two of the chapters have been unfinished since forever... but I promise I'll write this weekend :)

Can't believe it's been a year since Despatch...I remember being crazy all day when I had found out :D aigoooo... I wonder if we'll get any updates from Shin Hye today.. maybe a song... anything... sigh. 

I've stopped looking at the Doctor's thread...and W one.. It feels odd.. :(

Just hoping to see them together somewhere... :(

• Like 10