[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

I felt bored and continue to re-watch shin hye drama. Yesterday i finish marathon FBND.. but why i keep looking at Erique Geum resemble to JS but version tall and pale skin. kekekkeke such good boyfriend and vitamin to her girlfriend. At the seem time the reality is JS as Go dok Mi who stay at Home and travel through TV.. it so Funny..

• Like 11

I love this pic.. look how tightly he's holding her..  how she's looking at their interwined fingers and adjusting hers to fit...  how they're doing it without a camera rolling and with all the stuff around them..  knowing that the fans are watching and Taking pictures.. js here look so Confident and manly ...  they are just PERFECT!! 

• Like 12

The Korea Herald > Entertainment > Hallyu > K-pop

Stars promote Seoul

Kim Soo-hyun, Park Shin-hye participate in campaigns to boost Korea’s image

Published : 2015-12-15 17:51
Updated : 2015-12-15 17:51

Hallyu celebrities, with their pan-Asian appeal and growing worldwide fan base, are increasingly taking an active part in promoting Korea’s national brand.

Spoiler

One in-demand actor participating in such efforts is Kim Soo-hyun, who shot a promotional video for Seoul that will air throughout Asia, his agency Keyeast announced Tuesday. 

The clip will air on various network channels in the region, including China’s state-run CCTV.

The 30-second video shows some Seoul landmarks, including a field of electronically lit roses at the futuristic Dongdaemun Design Plaza and a nighttime view of the sprawling Hangang River bank, highlighting the new Seoul “I.Seoul.U” slogan. 

20151215001516_0.jpg

Screenshots of Kim Soo-hyun’s promotional video for the Seoul Metropolitan Government (Keyeast Entertainment)

Kim, who catapulted to stardom throughout Asia with his role as the alluring extraterrestrial Do Min-jun in last year’s drama series “My Love From the Stars,” was appointed as a promotional ambassador for Seoul last October. He is currently gearing up for his upcoming crime flick “Real,” slated to be released in 2016.

Also joining in efforts to promote Korea‘s image is actress Park Shin-hye, who last year became the first Korean to be cast as the face of Visa in Asia.

In a new ad campaign for the worldwide credit card company titled “Not a Tourist,” Park will promote Seoul’s lesser-trodden sites away from typical tourist destinations, such as the Bukcheon Hanok village, where clusters of traditional Korean houses are preserved, marketplaces and small cafes. 

20151215001517_0.jpg

Promotional image for a Visa ad campaign featuring actress Park Shin-hye visiting Seoul’s hidden sites (Visa)

Park gained explosive popularity in the Asian region following her appearances in TV drama series “Stairway to Heaven,” “Boys over Flowers” and “Pinocchio.” 

Meanwhile, actor Lee Jong-suk was named last week the face of the Korean Culture Festival, which took place in Chongqing, China, while Seolhyun of girl group AOA and actor Lee Min-ho were selected as ambassadors for Korean tourism last month by the Culture Ministry. Previous tourism ambassadors include actor Bae Yong-joon, girl group Girls’ Generation and figure skating champion Kim Yuna. 

By Rumy Doo (bigbird@heraldcorp.com)

Source: http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20151215001155

• Like 12

I envy that jshine fan very very much...  she was so lucky!!!!  And she said they talked about private matters hmmm this really got me thinking..  private matters about her or about him..  well sure ljs won't share his private matters with fans but i know that he keeps "things" as private matters hidden from the media :P 

Do you guys think what i'm thinking???  Hihihi

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, dian02_stv said:

did u ever think that SH may be the one who asked NOYB to delete her photos like she asked Sora to remove her name after she tagged her ??

and strange how none of other Sh's friends who promoted NYOB never mentioned her name.. why ?? cz sh doesn't want to 

that girl is close friend wz the designer and helping her to promote the brand since she worked in media too

but thanks to some "fans" who started bothering the girl..and the designer and probably salt.. the two friends decided to unfollow each other on ig and the girl who only posted 2 pic wearing NOYB to delete her pic

and apparently SH or salt asked to remove SH's pics

assuming stuff and making big deals of nothing..literally nothing ,only brought  hate to people who have nothing to do wz all this..nd made things worse.. 

so preferably not to write such stuff and spreading wrong ideas  and rumors among fans 

• Like 22

31 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

did u ever think that SH may be the one who asked NOYB to delete her photos like she asked Sora to remove her name after she tagged her ??

and strange how none of other Sh's friends who promoted NYOB never mentioned her name.. why ?? cz sh doesn't want to 

that girl is close friend wz the designer and helping her to promote the brand since she worked in media too

but thanks to some "fans" who started bothering the girl..and the designer and probably salt.. the two friends decided to unfollow each other on ig and the girl who only posted 2 pic wearing NOYB to delete her pic

and apparently SH or salt asked to remove SH's pics

assuming stuff and making big deals of nothing..literally nothing ,only brought  hate to people who have nothing to do wz all this..nd made things worse.. 

so preferably not to write such stuff and spreading wrong ideas  and rumors among fans 

I understand your point and also @dian02_stv. We don't want to spread unfounded rumors but at the same time I don't want Shin Hye to get hurt. As you probably know already the girl alway gets the short end of the stick in situations like this. She has the most to lose. Don't get me wrong. I love Jong Suk. I think he is a great actor but I'm a little more concerned about Shin Hye in this situation. I hope as a friend Jong suk has her back as much as Shin Hye has his. 

• Like 5

And also as a darling shipper I don't understand that girl. If you know that some of his fans know about their history and I'm pretty sure she knows why would you post the pics? You can support him in different discreet ways if you're still friends 

• Like 6

Guest kiyeujay
1 hour ago, dian02_stv said:

Hello,darling shippers

I heard from dc gallery  NOYB was registered brand trademark by LJS, August 2015 

and his ex-girl friend showed his NOYB hoodie in her instagram a few days ago.

I feel  his ex-girl friend (7 years dated?in the past) is beside him  anytime like a shadow 

because JS's friends are her friends,linking with her easily.

They may tell to the people they are just friends now, is it possible? 

Anyway, I don't think their relationship between JS and ex-girlfriend is  clear.

At the same time, 

JS's another friend,SH seems to support NOYB brand to her friends celeb,Kang MinHyuk,Dio,Park Soo Jin,Kang So-ra

constantly but NOYB deleted first wearing NOYB coat of SH's Photos treated by invisible person.

It seems they need just SH's valuable network.

If some people are only JS fans, they might think simply  that's ok whoever JS's real girlfriend,

it's None of our business!

But as a big fan of SH, This flow, the finding is gloomy and very disappointing.:(

Whenever darling couple co-worked at the events, like as  Millet filming,Instyle Photoshoot in London,

Hawaii trip/photo shoot,Chanel fashion show,Dispatch,

always SH's schedule or exposure in media was first.

This promotion of NOYB is same behavior pattern above and  wrong way.It's good move.

SH  has supported,helped her co-stars,actors,friends without being calculating,

having beautiful,faithful personality all the time. 

I know JS is also beautiful  amazing actor. I love his dramas and acting.

But I don't want SH feel heart someday from unnecessary rumour,being conected with NOYB any more, as a fan.

For me, shipping for strong,manly Dalpo and cute Inha is enough,looking forward to their next dramas.:)

LooooL, idk how old r you, do u think the life looks like a drama ? I can sure pp can move on after the very long relationship, 7 years isn't a problem, I saw a lot of 10years relationship n after the break-up they r still friends, n even work together  n they still get married w another male/ female. LoooL. Not a big deal.

So u think NoYb deleted her pics bc Noyb dun need SH anymore, loool??? It's bc of fans complaints  . Fans  who isn't a shipper dun want both of them to be sticked 2gether in anywhere n any when. And don't u want it, do u?????? LooooL

And why SH has the past, but JS can't have ?? LoooL. She dun reveal who is it, but not mean she dun work or meet this person. LooL. 

I'm ok w pp dun blv JS n SH, but looool, why pp like to visit there n force other believe what they believe by spreading wrong n nonsense stuffs. LooooL. 

24 minutes ago, Jshfan said:

I understand your point and also @dian02_stv. We don't want to spread unfounded rumors but at the same time I don't want Shin Hye to get hurt. As you probably know already the girl alway gets the short end of the stick in situations like this. She has the most to lose. Don't get me wrong. I love Jong Suk. I think he is a great actor but I'm a little more concerned about Shin Hye in this situation. I hope as a friend Jong suk has her back as much as Shin Hye has his. 

those rumors will hurt SH as well and it ll create another issue between their fans ..  is totally wrong who thinks that spreading such rumors will only hurt that girl or only JS .. it ll cause harm for everybody including JS and SH 

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

those rumors will hurt SH as well and it ll create another issue between their fans ..  is totally wrong who thinks that spreading such rumors will only hurt that girl or only JS .. it ll cause harm for everybody including JS and SH 

i agree with rania.. js&sh both are victim of false rumor

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

JSfan, for me ... you and some others are provocateurs.. 

"...  concerned about Shin Hye in this situation..."  I do not believe you.

Rania Zeid, thanks. I agree with you.

•  

You don't have to believe me. But I agree rumors will hurt both that's why I said let's not spread unfounded rumors. But it's also true that Shin Hye has more to lose. I just hope from now on Jong Suks other friends are a little more considerate when it comes to showing support for him publicly. 

• Like 3