[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

1 hour ago, MarieJose said:

This NOYB is getting strong and well known in no time..  it just appeared but making big hits and a lot of celebrities are wearing it..  i felicitate the one who made it..  he did a good job!!  

True! to me, it looks just like ordinary sweater but since it is promoted in such way topped with the controversy that came along with , me too want to have one!

** most celebrities who wore noyb are related to psh....

53 minutes ago, aydenJ said:

True! to me, it looks just like ordinary sweater but since it is promoted in such way topped with the controversy that came along with , me too want to have one!

** most celebrities who wore noyb are related to psh....

Did you guys figure how to order  NOYB sweaters.  it has a really nice logo and good design:D. That is so cool park so Jin is supporting NOYB.  That is funny. I just watched them the other day on FBND because I was bored and it was a good cry, a good laugh , and really enjoyable .  but nothing beats Pinocchio.  I will probably watch it again.  :D:D:D:D:D

• Like 9

Guest kiyeujay

So bc of this issue the fourth World War among JS fans, SH fans n Darling shippers temporarily pauses. :rolleyes: And I'm glad if both of JS n SH  will get less attention from media n they can express their relationship more freely  :P.  So should I thank this girl for making a fuss? 

I'm an optimistic person. :P 

..:blush:@mygirls

12 hours ago, mygirls said:

Did you guys figure how to order  NOYB sweaters.  it has a really nice logo and good design:D. That is so cool park so Jin is supporting NOYB.  That is funny. I just watched them the other day on FBND because I was bored and it was a good cry, a good laugh , and really enjoyable .  but nothing beats Pinocchio.  I will probably watch it again.  :D:D:D:D:D

Fbnd is one of my favourite drama, when some one ask me wich caracter most i like from Shin hye.. i choose Go dok mi,choi in ha.Go min nam,cha eun sang...and soon, till know when i get bored i just watching Pinocchio,Fbnd and Yab...but lately i get caught with reply 1988, this drama really something..the story always bring optimisme and.laugh...make me miss badly Shin hye and Lee jong suk...when actualy they come back to dramaland....felling empty ..please  take new project please:confounded:

• Like 8

This is becoming very abvious don't you think??  Shin hye was the first to wear the brand and to let the people know it's existence...  then almost all her friends and the peolpe around her and mentionning her along with the noyb officials (remember the shin hye coat) .. anyway.. the point is someone in particular wore it the most kkkkkk and we all know who that someone is :D

• Like 18

59 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Now it's Sora Turn to wear NOYB... Sora thanked SH in her caption then deleted SH's name .. I wonder Why :D at first 

@Rania.you the best....so we know..who is behind NOYB project...khkkkkkh:heart: the question is..why they still shy  go to public...???                                     just spread clue here and there,making fuss and rumour flew around...it is really noyb..??B) gosh...my heart ...perhaps no one say Js now dating sora..kkkkk...every one ..noyb couple disguise their colaboration in front your nose.           what you can do is sniff...snifff...you smell it but can't find solid prove to cacth....sniff...sniffed...:grin:

• Like 15

Guest Yuan_IX

Hi Hi dear friends,

Just making a quick post today....

Everyone did great to reach the 700th page so thanks for all everyone contributions in this thread.

What a celebration without a drama of some sort but I'm glad peace has restored thanks to Rania once again.

Oh, did you know today is the 14th Dec, which is a "HUG DAY" for Korean couples? 

Everyone in here can also give their significant other or a friend a hug too. Cheers up.

625c85923707d7d4436bbf15f41d6b62.jpg

cr owner

I think they want to keep it private ?? I can tell first from the name of the brand itslef "none of your business " and the tag "privacy please" second because ljs was the one who wore it the most..  so if they do tell that it's psh behind it..  imagine the speculation that'll happen..  the choice of the name first and then "the rumored boyfriend " Issue as they say!!  

She clearly wants to keep it hidden so let's just respect that and give all the support we can ;)

(of course that IF she really is behind it )

• Like 11

yeah, why they deleted all SH's pictures on ig (NOYB). I feel sad. Now it is not about shipping or anything. I don't care what kind of relationship now they are. It is about the respect. SH is the first one to wear it and introduce the brand to us. And according to Sora's deleted ig, I think most of celebrities are wearing it because of SH (because most of them are her friends). But now they only deleted the photos of SH no matter what kind of reasons, I feel little bit sad because I'm the big fan's of SH. Someone may say they just want to keep it in private, but I think they will know if both SH and JS wear it, there must be have some noise, so at the first place they should not ask them to wear it rather than just only cut SH off at this moment. This just make the whole thing more awkward.

Now about their relationships, I am really appreciate of Rania's and others effort, I'm 100% believe Rania's information because I know she is the big fan's of JS and have the way to get the accurate information. At the most of time I'm the silent lurker, just enjoy all of your information and opinions. But after these few days, I think I need to adjust my shipping heart, I truly believe in Rania's information but nothing is 100% sure and things may change time after time. From now on, I will still stay in this thread and enjoy all kind of information but don't take anything seriously including their relationship. For me , I think they, at least are the best friends, and they recently are looking happy, relax and joyful so really don't care what kind of relationship they are, they feel good I feel good, no matters what will happen I will  just support them.

Guys, I'm sorry for my long speech, I just want to express my feeling and hope everyone will support this thread continually.:D  

• Like 10

@crystalww I am also rather upset that SH pics were deleted from the noyb IG... do not understand!! They should have anticipated the reaction from fans/haters and deleting the pics just seem so senseless !! 

After the JS misunderstanding ytd..i realised that shipping is really not for the faint hearted....Hence have asked myself whether I should continue shipping! But.........i cant give up!:sweatingbullets:

Yes, shall adopt the chingus suggestion to adjust my feelings and be happy as long as our darling couple is happy! And be glad that they r good friends!

Hopefully we can see more of their wonderful works in the brand new year!:wub:

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, Princess5 said:

@crystalww I am also rather upset that SH pics were deleted from the noyb IG... do not understand!! They should have anticipated the reaction from fans/haters and deleting the pics just seem so senseless !! 

After the JS misunderstanding ytd..i realised that shipping is really not for the faint hearted....Hence have asked myself whether I should continue shipping! But.........i cant give up!:sweatingbullets:

Yes, shall adopt the chingus suggestion to adjust my feelings and be happy as long as our darling couple is happy! And be glad that they r good friends!

Hopefully we can see more of their wonderful works in the brand new year!:wub:

No, don't leave... just change your mindset. Shipping is supposed to be fun. :glasses: If they're meant to be, they'll be. We'll see it soon enough. Sorry if I'm talking nonsense here... it's bedtime already.

• Like 11