[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

i guess someone provoked him to go there

or maybe tipical tom, he dont want jerry to enjoy the beauty of paris by herself

he want it too.. hahaha silly me...

or its just another additional coincidence story to the darling couple journey book...:wub:

• Like 9

Guest linda_kim11

Nice scenes, Nice song, Nice Couple !! 

Miss  Pinocchio 

Miss Darling Couple !!! :wub::wub:

Happy #Pinocchio 1st Anniversary to Lee Jong Suk , Park Shin Hye , Pinocchio's PD, All Pinocchio's casts & All Darling Couple's shippers :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

P.S : Thanks video owner 

Edited by linda_kim11
add words

151104 Weibo Update

This is already one year.. It’s getting cold~ Be careful of catching a cold!!

이게 벌써 1년.. 추워진다~ 감기조심!! 

This new photo right? if true, it means he has to cut his hair. look at his bangs. looks like ki ha myung again (it seems like he missed Ki Ha Myung or Maybe.... he missed his Choi In Ha...:wub:):D. does that mean he is ready for a new project again?:w00t: look forward...

that pic is from 1 year ago.. like he wrote in his caption 

"This is already been a year"..,,jongsuk-kie, we are praying for years and years ahead for you both enjoying the sunset like this ( but make sure you hold her close in your arms because it getting cold, so that she wont catch a cold)..

ps: it's cold here, i'm not feeling well...dizzy walking in ewha street market! Rest now

Guest linda_kim11

ps: it's cold here, i'm not feeling well...dizzy walking in ewha street market! Rest now

@aydenJ Take good care of yourself , stay warm, don't get sick & enjoy drinking hot ginseng tea, breath more Seoul's air , same air as Shin Hye and come to spread in our thread, to share  :w00t::w00t:

i guess someone provoked him to go there

or maybe tipical tom, he dont want jerry to enjoy the beauty of paris by herself

he want it too.. hahaha silly me...

or its just another additional coincidence story to the darling couple journey book...:wub:

That's exactly what i thought... as rania said sur he's not having a vacation and doing a photoshoot but i'm sure someone else pushed him forward to do it and to visit the city of love 

@rania zeid do you know how long shin hye has been in seoul ? I left her 2 days ago in beijing when did she come back? 

@riana-zeid plz add me in pm group, tnx :wub:

what pm group? Are we still talking about the director cut ? 

about the photo he posted on weibo.. a year ago... hmm maybe he's missing his first days filming pinocchio.. the days when he started  knowing shin hye and be close to her... the days when he started liking her... he must be grateful and very happy for having those souvenirs .. they must be precious moments for him :D ... and he kept such a photo for an entire year even though i know he changed his phone and must've took a lot more but going back to that one ?? Hmmmm i wonder what he was thinking and i wonder how many more he still have back in the days :D  

Edited by MarieJose
  • Like 9

Happy 1st Pinocchio anniversary. I m so thankful to PD nim for giving us pinocchio a fab show & yes our fav couple Darling couple...

Gosh wht r u guys? Agent? U ppl work better thn CI... haha plz Cont.. Spreading love & keep giving us hints & dose

Aww lee jong suk luks gud in suit but don't like this hair cut 

• Like 4

Korean Star Lee Jong Suk Spotted with Park Shin Hye at K-Pop Culture Awards

By Viraj Mahajan (viraj.mahajan@mstarsnews.com) | Nov 02, 2015 11:30 AM EST

Korean superstar Lee Jong Suk was once again spotted with his Pinocchio co-star Park Shin Hye at the K-Pop Culture and Arts Awards on Oct. 29, 2015.

Every year the Korean entertainment industry organizes K-Pop Culture and Arts Awards where they recognize the Korean entertainers who have demonstrated excellence within popular entertainments. According to Kdramastars.com, Jong Suk and Shin Hye were joined by Korean singer-songwriters like IU, Kim Jong Kook and JYJ.

At the 2015 K-Pop Awards, Shin Hye was recognized for her accomplishments as a leading actress who extended her career as an artist beyond the Korean entertainment industry.

"When I was a child, I wanted to be an actor, delivering happiness to people, I give this honor to God," Shin Hye said while receiving the prestigious award.

On the other hand, Jong Suk was honored for his efforts in Korean Wave, which is popularly known as Hallyu, as a top K-Drama star, whose collaboration with different directors and actors continue to attract the Asian viewers. The award presenter acknowledged Jong Suk's popularity after he appeared in hit Pinocchio.

"Thank you for giving me such a big award, each time I win an award, I become nervous. I usually say a short thank you speech. Thank you to my fans. I will pick a new work to begin acting in, soon," Jong Suk said.

This was not the first time when Pinocchio couple were spotted together after the series wrapped in Jan. 2015. It was earlier reported by Kdramastars.com that both Jong Suk and Shin Hye both endorsed Millet's Winter collections.

K-pop fans are eagerly awaiting when they will get to see their beloved couple back on screen together.

© 2015 Mstars News, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Source: http://www.mstarz.com/articles/90805/20151102/korean-star-lee-jong-suk-park-shin-hye-k-pop-culture-awards.htm

• Like 8

Park Shin-hye shows off her svelte frame in red top

Updated : November 05 2015

Actress Park Shin-hye’s behind-the-scenes photos taken during a commercial shoot for Brunomagli, which she endorses, were revealed on Thursday.

(Dimaco)

In the unedited photo, she gives off a perfect silhouette with a tight-fitting red see-though top and a flared skirt.

(Dimaco)

In another snap, she dons a pink suit, holding the brand’s pale pink handbag.

The 25-year-old actress is set to star in the upcoming film “Older Brother,” slated for the release in 2016.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

-----------------------------------------

Park Shin Hye Plays Up Sexy Charms at Recent Photo Shoot

Nov. 05, 2015

Photos of Park Shin Hye on the set of a photo shoot have surfaced.

Behind-the-scenes photos from a handbag photo shoot, featuring Park Shin Hye, were revealed on an online message board.

Park Shin Hye is seen playing up her charms in a sheer, red top and flared skirt that show off her sexy figure.

She matches a red lipstick to the dramatic look, displaying her sensuous charms.

In another cut, Park Shin Hye is seen wearing a pink suit that brings out her porcelain skin matched with an ivory bag that plays up her feminine charms.

Photo credit: Online community

Source:mwave/enewsworld

• Like 10

Tei, "Park Shin Hye SNS support, promoting the company than great" (noon huimanggok)

20151105134222772iqbs.jpgShare this image

[Newsen bakhyejeong News]

Tei has aroused surprise for Park Shin Hye SNS pageupryeok.

Tei said the singer is grateful for the support that Park Shin Hye had their songs to the SNS from November 5th broadcast MBC FM4U 'huimanggok noon, and Kim Shin-Young.

DJ Kim Shin-Young this day, "this new song and he came this time. The actor Park Shin Hye 'Tei songs, you hear a taste of The Sniper" and left a message directly, "he opened speechless.

This table is a "personal eopneundedo is acquainted with the fact that Ms. Park Shin Hye played cheer. Hadeora Thank you so much," said "Some companies publicity than Ms. Park Shin Hye SNS seems to have a much great cheer. 10 million views and he knocked," he said.

Kim Shin-Young is, "Ms. Park Shin Hye (SNS) are great. Even China is promoting" high-pitched matjanggu. (Photo: Teide Park Shin Hye)

cr.media.daum.net/v/20151105134223773?f=m 

hwaml.com_1412638939_538.gif

• Like 2