[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Sory,i am so late.

In KPCAA,they seem so serious and psh's eyes look so sad ,So i feel worry about their relationship.

@MarieJose  @linda_kim11  @Rania Zeid  @aydenJ thanks for ur opinion.

Ur opinion really make me feel better.From now i will not be thinking too much.

Ps.i love this thread so much.

Edited by pigpiglet
wrong
  • Like 7

hi! i come from vietnam.. i haven't posted for long time.but i alway read this thread everyday..

i wonder about their relationship.. 
Now..they re still in relationship????????

i dunno what wrong with them.why they acted like that in KPAA especially psh,her face look gloomy. i can understand to avoid rumour ,however i feel it still look strange.

when psh said congratulation to ljs on stage. in my opinion that is strange. it is unusaul for couple. because something like congatulate she can say that by phone or whenever she wanted to say.

Especially when psh said congratulate to ljs.her bodylanguages look like they haven't met for long time. that is the reason why i ask they re still in relationship

?????

now i feel sad , worry. i just hope psh & ljs re still in relationship and ignore antifan.

don't worry everything is fine ;) more than fine actually hhhhhh 

NO WORDS to @Rania....you'r the best person in this tread...no to much comment ..you'r posting always consoled darling shipper heart.....HAPPY tuesday everyone...posting more..no just be delurk...this month is first anniversari PINNOCHIO,..we need this tread move fast to cherrish our lovely couple...let's show your love to them...write you'r impression about them to throw back at pino..time...i know many delurk here cos just in one day..more than 1thousand visit this tread,come be active ...maybe just random thought about pino time,but still great when all of us posting one atleast we get 205 post(this is the number of follower this tread,perhaps growth more)..come celebrate 1st pino aniversary with your post...:tears::wub:

I so agree! I'm thankful for Rania's creditable comment. Blessed!!

• Like 7

@mujay unfortunately this is not a vacation, i need to attend a seminar....i hate last minute trip like this. but i'll try to squeeze in a visit to millet store..good night everybody. i'm dead beat.

time stopped

the moment our  eyes met

kdramastars.jpg?w=600

Guest Sandy5959

Hello lo~~~oong time no see guys :D Thanks for bring my silly edit here @frickiss1020 and thanks for remembering me sweetie @yuan19900, I miss you too :wub::wub: I'm really busy these days so I only have time to post in JS's thread *not bcuz which thread is more important to me, it's becuz we already have many lovely and enthusiastic friends here who can spread love to this paradise* But I still lurk here when I have time or appear from no where when sth happen hahahaha :lol::lol: 

And yes 5959 is a "special code" created by our JS LOL I can't explain it well so... 

5959 is a term of affection used by Jongsuk, it sounds like 오구오구 (oguogu) in Korean, like cooing cutely at a baby or someone you love; kind of sounds like ‘aigoo’

Via hitoritabi tumblr :)

I just love his voice when he says oguogu so... you know hahaha

Random pic hehe :D Aww I miss our cute puppies, hope they're all doing well :wub: 

Cr to the owner

From Sh's interview after heirs 

KakaoTalk_20151103_195822342_zpsmjbe0cj1

Lee Jong Suk Millet Fan Sign Q & A translation

tumblr_nx4bnq9lpX1sh32sgo1_500.jpg

First orange sheet (Cr: DC)

(The first one the fan covered the question and only let us read the answer.)
- Not yet

What is the food you like the most recently?
- Doenjang Jjijae

You are the most beautiful person in the world and the cutest person in the world, this… you know? (In my eyes… k)
kkkkkkk

Trans By: amyhsk

:rolleyes:

• Like 21

From Sh's interview after heirs 

Lee Jong Suk Millet Fan Sign Q & A translation

First orange sheet (Cr: DC)

(The first one the fan covered the question and only let us read the answer.)
- Not yet

What is the food you like the most recently?
- Doenjang Jjijae

You are the most beautiful person in the world and the cutest person in the world, this… you know? (In my eyes… k)
kkkkkkk

Trans By: amyhsk

:rolleyes:

hehehehehehehehehehe :phew: Doenjang jjigae should be good.... 

Here is a link of the article where she said it if someone want to read: http://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/park-shin-hye-feeds-fans-kimbap/{[{notification.object.url}]}

Edited by k_xs
  • Like 14

MORNING..everyone...should we happy today...i think yees.we must feel happy with all we have now...grateful actualy...one again @Rania give us  littel other clue again how close our darling relationship...and to inform you..the fever and donjiang jigae is main topic in the last up date of @dramafan100,story..you can check now,and don't try to laugh so hard cos stiil early now...lol...thank to her to potrait their situation with humour like always..thank's dear writernim:P..oh forget..how about your story friend writernim@pinocchioas_stv,you say up date soon..so..when actualy the soon...:P..happy wenesday darling shipper...

• Like 11

This video is cute.

Imagine Jerry teasing Tom over his bowl of  Doenjang Jjijae :P (pardon me for my playful imagination...of course we know that our darling Jerry is sweet & will gladly feed her darling Tom the food she cooked... maybe after teasing him:lol:)

• Like 4

[Pictorial] Park Shin Hye, "shining gem than" sniper visual namsim

Actress Park Shin Hye has been refined through a pictorial jewelery was a neat double divergence charm.

Park Shin Hye's agency SALT (Salt) 4 am Entertainment unveiled the 2015 AW pictorial of Paris France jewelry brand Agatha (AGATHA PARIS).

Park Shin Hye in pictorial caught their eye to see a different swagger are beckoning and seductive charm to the eyes. In the first pictorial Park Shin Hye showed off the neat appearance of a woman wearing a blouse in pastel tones. Lovely delicate gold jewelry to match your hair style bangs it down, yet graceful, minimalist animated feel. Another pictorial revealed in the utmost charm of a simple urban Ball Pendant Jewelry with black colored dress.

20151104102403230dfng.jpg

Agatha Paris, the official said that "in a pictorial Park Shin Hye showed a crystallization of fine jewelery expresses a refined pictorial sensibility".

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye has recently cockpit, is in full swing in the shooting to rush to the movie 'type' taken together with dogyeongsu. Park Shin Hye is aware of unforeseen ordeal of the play 'duyoung (dogyeongsu minutes), falling to propose a second life took a promising judo coach, Claudia Kim Station. Park Shin Hye's hongiljeom of this movie is the movie dusik (Cockpit minutes) and a subtle tension duyoung brothers will dissipate the energy of her own to disarm.

20151104102403446tdcm.jpg

animated-thank-you-image-0041.gif
  • Like 7

The Royal Tailor

Friday November 6, 2015 @ 9:15 pm| AGO Jackman Hall View Map

bit.ly/1Mq0QuF  Embedded image permalink

South Korea 2014 Rated 14A 127:00 Korean with English Subtitles Toronto Premiere Buy Tickets

After 30 years of serving the king, Dol-seok, the royal tailor, only has a few months left until his expected promotion. When a new tailor, Gong-jin, a designer of hanboks (traditional garbs for courtesans), arrives at the palace and finds favor from the queen, Dol-seok is terrifed.

Gong-jin’s avant-garde designs open the eyes of the royal family, and Dol-seok feels both envious and insecure. As the two tailors duel to create masterpieces for two rival queens vying for the king’s favour, the audience is treated to a visual feast of gleaming golden embroidery and flowing gowns that bloom like flowers.

Unburdened by conventional historical elements, The Royal Tailor is a thrilling story of struggles foreign yet familiar, with a refreshing focus in style. -JK

CR.bit.ly/1Mq0QuF 

graphics-thank-you-655424.gif

• Like 3

tumblr_nx9m4vKvu91sh32sgo1_540.jpg

151104 Weibo Update

This is already one year.. It’s getting cold~ Be careful of catching a cold!!

이게 벌써 1년.. 추워진다~ 감기조심!! 

This new photo right? if true, it means he has to cut his hair. look at his bangs. looks like ki ha myung again (it seems like he missed Ki Ha Myung or Maybe.... he missed his Choi In Ha...:wub:):D. does that mean he is ready for a new project again?:w00t: look forward...

• Like 6

151104 Weibo Update

이게 벌써 1년.. 추워진다~ 감기조심!! 

This new photo right? if true, it means he has to cut his hair. look at his bangs. looks like ki ha myung again (it seems like he missed Ki Ha Myung or Maybe.... he missed his Choi In Ha...:wub:):D. does that mean he is ready for a new project again?:w00t: look forward...

that pic is from 1 year ago.. like he wrote in his caption 

• Like 6

Park Shin Hye's Agatha Paris photoshoot

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 Park Shin Hye .

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

Dong A - Naver: Autumn girl Park Shin Hye... Radiant goddess visual

1. [+557, -68] She's becoming more and more feminine. So pretty. A natural beauty sure is easy on the eyes

2. [+373, -63] The dignity of a natural beauty! Pretty 

3. [+328, -61] Pretty, kind, good cook, good actress. What does she lack?....

4. [+280, -53] Haa.. Shin Hye-ya, you're pretty...

5. [+268, -61] The 2nd photo reminds me of Sophie Marceau

6. [+125, -40] Good personality, good at acting, pretty and has a great body. What else could you ask for?

7. [+107, -30] Her eyes are gorgeous~ 100% natural~ I'm a fan

8. [+100, -24] Looking at Park Shin Hye's photos to purify my eyes after reading IU's article^^

-Source:http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com

• Like 12

151104 Weibo Update

이게 벌써 1년.. 추워진다~ 감기조심!! 

that pic is from 1 year ago.. like he wrote in his caption 

oh like that, a pity:(. sorry because I was very excited. maybe because I didn't think if what he wrote is to explain the pic. I just thought if he was calculating how long he didn't greet fans through his new project after Pinocchio.:D

• Like 4