[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

hi n morning every1.cn some1 enlighten me as to what is really happening here esp with those 2 darling ff? i've backread but dnt seem to get wht is actually the problem here.

imo those 2 ff r still worth the read though pinnochioAsh fic is mre of the mystery, investigation aka murder type which is really intriguing the mre u read it. also, i think it fits well with dalpo-inha being reporters. though i dnt like it at first that those 2 funloving elder chois r dead but still, im reading it bc it piqued my interest. my only complain which i also posted in aff is that there is nt much clues abt the murder n im kinda impatient atm ;p

abt dramafan100 fic, i admit i find it kinda leaning towards sh being too hopeful on the sexual side as of lately. i knw it's jst a fic n i dnt knw her well irl but as her fan, i guess im kinda not ready but then again ready abt this. what am i saying here?? not too detail wud b gd so as to avoid nosebleed, hahaha!!

okay imo, i think if u dnt like wht u read, then skip tht part or jst read n let go! it's a ff n ofc it may or may nt reflect the real ppl involved but please, be nice to the writers n dnt make them feels belittle abt themselves.

i've seen hw some really amazing n talented ff writers (for eg youngsang ff writers) out there stop writing n posting their fic on tumblr, aff jst bc there r ppl who dislike their fic to the point of hating the writers themselves n writing crap abt them jst bc the writer(s) stick to their ideas. i gives some suggestions too but if the writer(s) dnt take it, im nt gonna sulk big time bc of it. it is still their fic. these amazing writers..i miss them n their stories vry much. i think its been a yr or mre since i last read their fic T-T such a loss!

to @dramafan & pinnochioAsh (sorry if i write ur name wrong), please stay strong k? i suggest u guys put a warning  @ spoiler tag to remind evry1 of certain scenes in a chp? jst so we cn b ready with tissue, fan or eye-shut B);p?

ok im gnna stop ranting nw. sorry for this every1. jst letting off some stream here. have a nice day ahead k? stay positive n smile ;).

• Like 7

JYJ, Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, and more to receive the Prime Minister Commendation

Oct 27, 2015

tumblr_inline_nwv0zyTs9z1sp3v51_540.png

The list of winners for the the upcoming ‘2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards’ has been revealed.

The ‘Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards’ which is jointly organized by the South Korea’s Ministry of Culture, Sports & Tourism and Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA), is held annually to honor those who have contributed to the development and spread of Hallyu.

7 recipients including Jun Ji Hyun, Lee Moon Se, and others will receive the President’s Award. 8 recipients including JYJ, Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, and others will receive the Prime Minister Commendation, while there will be 8 recipients including Girl’s Day, Park Hyun Bin, and others who will receive The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism Award.

The ‘2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards’ will be held on October 29th at the National Theater of Korea, starting from 2PM (KST).

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/10/27/jyj-park-shin-hye-lee-jong-suk-and-more-to-receive-the-prime-minister-commendation/

• Like 11

CSS9x9AVEAAIpP0.jpg

CSS9x8hUwAAABnk.jpg

Lee JongSuk will be attending the 2015 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Award on Oct. 29th

Source: Newsen

Ahh he's looking as gorgeous as ever in these new pictorials, though they were taken quite a long time ago. Seems like we can see both of them in the same event again! Whether or not they'll stand together, it doesn't matter as long as they are there together. Hehehe can't wait!

• Like 11

Shinhye said in her post pinochio that jongsuk gave her a nickname but i cant recall the name now...

This is an exerp of PSH interview post Pinochio

Actress, Park Shin Hye, talks about her past dating experiences and love life during her recent interview with TV Report.

Park Shin Hye mentioned, “I am not dating at the moment, but I have secretly in the past. Some were good and some were not so. But there’s no one who likes me. I have a lot of guy friends, and I don’t think that’s a good sign. It just means that I am not attractive as a woman. I sometimes seriously wondered if I had no charm as a woman.”

This is what LJS said to her during Pinochio:

Ctto

soo...what does shinhye thinks of jongsuk's 'lips service'?

this what she said about his frankness:

When Park Shin Hye was asked about her thoughts on the nearly perfect synergy between her and Lee Jong Suk that was portrayed in the drama, the actress answered, "I fought a lot with Lee Jong Suk. He is very straightforward. If you're pretty, he would say, 'You're pretty,' if you're weird, then he'd say you're weird. If you're ugly, then he says, 'You're ugly.' He is exact like that. We did monitor each other a lot, and rather than coaching each other on our mistakes, we would ask each other, 'Was I weird?' or 'Was I stuttering?' and answer [honestly].

Really, pretty!!

Ctto

to be continued

ps: i am so bored but i skip lunch & end up doing this!! Just to bring the passion back ^_^

So much excitement to see them together again!! And all I can do is listen to this song and feel excited.

Roy Kim has the most amazing voice ever, and this song takes me right back to the Pinocchio days. :) 

(Though me trying to sing in Korean is probably much much much worse than Jun Pyo saying wrong idioms in Boys before Flowers! :P - but God bless Google translate!!)

• Like 6

So much excitement to see them together again!! And all I can do is listen to this song and feel excited.

Roy Kim has the most amazing voice ever, and this song takes me right back to the Pinocchio days. :) 

(Though me trying to sing in Korean is probably be much worse than Jun Pyo saying wrong idioms in Boys before Flowers! :P - but God bless Google translate!!)

ha ha ha @pinocchioash_stv or you can also listen to js version of singing pinocchio!! 

(Though me trying to sing in Korean is probably be much worse than Jun Pyo saying wrong idioms in Boys before Flowers! :P - but God bless Google translate!!)

ha ha ha @pinocchioash_stv or you can also listen to js version of singing pinocchio!! 

JS sang it too?!!! I haven't seen it!! 

Google to the rescue!! Thank goodness it's lunch hour! :D 

I saw it!!!! Oh God! How adorable is that guy!! :wub: Its the cutest version ever!! 

I wonder if he ever sang for Shin Hye!! :D 

Love PSH's singing!! :) 

Edited by pinocchioash_stv
  • Like 5

Guest kiyeujay

Shinhye said in her post pinochio that jongsuk gave her a nickname but i cant recall the name now...

Not sure, but i remember SH said JS call her Nagger or st like that. :D

Edited by kiyeujay

Guest yuan19900

@pinocchioash_stv

I'm sorry for being insensitive toward your feeling while creating that post out of concern for another poster, Mujay. I cannot go back in time to erase my 2 posts in mentioning about your fanfic. 

"I had to stop reading Pinocchio_stv's fanfic because of the plot change since I love the 2 characters in there but they are already killed off (sorry Pinocchio_stv I don't mean to offend you by this but it's just my honest opinion)"  - from Page633

This statement was meant to give Mujay (as an example from my own experience) of why she should stop reading something that Dramafan100 has written that has caused her to be all upset.

Like you said I should have keep my honest opinion to myself. I'm sorry that I have hurt you with the above comment. I'm not a writer but a person with many thoughts. I wish I could be a writer too like you and dramafan100, whom can put your thoughts into a story writing format to share with others, like me. Because of my thoughts/imaginations, I also have a dream of the Pinocchio characters to be there for one another, to be a grandpa and great-grandpa to DaIn's childrens. That's the reason why I couldn't continue, knowing they are no longer there. Reading your fanfic also brought feelings out of me too. I felt quite terrible for their deaths even if it was just a story. It's like watching a k-drama.  I did not criticize you nor your writing ability, you have your rights and are free to develop your story how you want. 

"@pinocchioash - Welcome to the family dear Thanks for sharing your awesome DaIn / Pinocchio fantasy with us Pinnochio fans." - from Page 627

This is also an honest opinion from me. I hope you will continue writing your story to share with fans. I felt very bad when you wrote this "This was my first attempt at writing something, and honestly, with this much hate, I'm just tempted to delete it now" directed to me. The word "HATE" is quite strong to use, like I explained above the reasons why I couldn't continue reading the fanfic but it not out of hate. Please don't let a person like me to cause you to delete the fanfic. If you did that, I would feel very guilty because you would be erasing the happiness that you would be sharing with other fans of your fanfics and I would indirectly be hurting them too. I hope you can forgive me.

Thanks for reading. I have also learnt a lesson from this too.

Cr: owner

The Winners of the 2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards Announced

The Winners of the 2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards Announced

The 2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards honors those who have made a contribution to the popular culture and the arts, including comedians, actors, singers, models, writers, and manhwa artists. The ceremony will take place on October 29 at the National Theater of Korea.

Unlike other awards, the awardees are announced before the ceremony, and the list has come out today.

For the President’s Award, actress Jun Ji Hyun, singer Lee Moon Se, andDSP Media‘s CEO, Lee Ho Yeon, are among the seven awardees. Many faces of Hallyu will be awarded the Prime Minister’s AwardLee Jong SukPark Shin HyeJYJKim Jong Kook, and IU, and music actress Choi Jung Wonamong others. Singers Girls’ DaySon Chan Hwi, and Park Hyun Bin are awarded the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism’s Award. Actor Lee Deok Hwa and the late comedian Nam Sung Nam will be given the Order of Merit for their 40-plus years of service to Korean popular culture.

Singers MijiA-JaxKaraApril, and JYJ’s Junsu, and music actress Choi Jung Won will be performing at the ceremony. While all of JYJ will be there at the ceremony, only Junsu will perform.

www.soompi.com/2015/10/27/the-winners-of-the-2015-korean-popular-culture-and-arts-awards-announced/

• Like 11

so now there is a big chance that suk and SH will sit next to each other on the 29th :D 

@Rania, for the love of Pinocchio, they better be sitting next to each other :wub: if not, just shoot me! just kidding!

Park Shin Hye at W Korea's Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign

CSUSyToU8AQGAJZ.jpg

credit as tagged

CSULTI1UYAEoUxl.jpg

CSULpAQUEAAjCpR.jpg

credit as tagged/ to kjhpearl's twitter.

Edited by rori0711
  • Like 13