[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Oh my God :w00t::w00t::w00t: they both  will attend in the ceremony????? :w00t:I mean together????:w00t:  they can sit together???like SBS 2014??? :w00t: and.................................

I'm gonna die!!!!! :rolleyes:

yup i think both will attend but don't think will sit next to each other they ll sit acc to the award category they ll get

suki will prob sit next to IU 

and SH next to KSH & LMH 

• Like 13

Oh my God :w00t::w00t::w00t: they both  will attend in the ceremony????? :w00t:I mean together????:w00t:  they can sit together???like SBS 2014??? :w00t: and.................................

yup i think both will attend but don't think will sit next to each other they ll sit acc to the award category they ll get

and SH next to KSH & LMH 

@Rania Zeid Thank to you for broke up my dream....event just sitting together is banned today..:crazy:is so sad....:sweatingbullets::tears:

• Like 11

and SH next to KSH & LMH 

@Rania Zeid Thank to you for broke up my dream....event just sitting together is banned today..:crazy:is so sad....:sweatingbullets::tears:

haahahahaahahaha sorry for that 

• Like 6

and SH next to KSH & LMH 

no, jongsuk and shinhye and iu are all in the same category. prime minister award.

ksh and lmh received it last year so they are not attending. 

it's not broadcast so we won't see darling sitting together but they will be on stage together.

Edited by litost
  • Like 13

and SH next to KSH & LMH 

Thank you, dear Rania:PAs they both participate in the ceremony is enough for me. Although I miss to see them together :tears:

• Like 8

and SH next to KSH & LMH 

no jongsuk and shinhye and iu are all in the same category. prime minister award.

ksh and lmh received it last year so they are not attending. 

it's not broadcast so we won't see darling sitting together but they will be on stage together.

I'm going to die... this time of sadness :tears:

• Like 6

Park Shin Hye will attend ‘2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards’

Oct 21, 2015

69765-366540-400x619.jpgPark Shin Hye

It has been reported that actress Park Shin Hye who has become a representative Hallyu icon in Korea and beyond thanks to her popular dramas in recent years, will be attending this year’s ‘Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards.’

Park Shin Hye will attend the ‘2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards’ which will be held on October 29th at the National Theater of Korea.

Many have speculated that Park Shin Hye is likely to receive the Prime Minister Commendation, for contributing to the spread of Hallyu in Asia.

The ‘Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards’ which is jointly organized by the South Korea’s Ministry of Culture, Sports & Tourism and Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA), is held annually to honor those who have contributed to the development and spread of Hallyu.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 13

just wanna share my excitement here because of the awards news....:wub: so happy like crazy:D

can they have something like this again? :wub:..maybe just a dream

(ctto)

Guest yuan19900

Soompi is playing with me and messing with my post LOL....:P

I rather the 1 Billion kisses from JS to reserve them for his beloved "close friend" SH :wub:but occasionally reveal some in public like their dramas, movies, cfs, photo-shoots etc (let me dream on )….and maybe if possible during their wedding ceremony hehe….

I will take the 1 Billion USD and provide funds for 2-3 new dramas (currently being written by some awesome fans) for our adorable STARS to appear on screen for as many episodes as needed (so writer-nims hehe add as many chapters as needed). Let's not take up all the funds, some will also go to sponsor the Darling members  in this house (200+ of them :wub:) to attend all FMs (flights, accommodations, tickets included) of these 2 adorable stars with front row seats so we can drool and may get a chance to play and hugs with the cuties. The remaining funds will be invested so there will always be funds available to feed our appetites of Darling Couple hehe…:lol:

Hope you like my idea hehe….

The choice is yours. Tell us which you'd choose using hashtag #1BillionWords

12063307_992875814102734_137270438249428

CR. http://bit.ly/1QBzZzU

Guest yuan19900

Jong Suk is also going to receive Prime Minister's Award Shin Hye is reported to be receiving. They will both have to attend because the award is from the Korean government and it's important. I remember last year LHM and KSH were both on stage together to receive it so Darling couple twoshot maybe! the award ceremony is 10/29

WOW…thanks for the info dear!. What a wonderful surprise. So SH is reported to be receiving? Hopefully she is confirmed to be receiving it.  If so, they will share another co-incidence or same kind of awards together.

Hopefully we get to see them in one frame next week. Can't wait. They have to dress-up too. If we don't get to see it live, playback is ok too. We get beautiful photos for sure. Much better than my expectation of when they can be seen together again in a public event.

:w00t::wub:

Guest yuan19900

Kyaaaaaaaaa!

(exposing my silly)

PSH and LJS getting Prime Minister awards.

Kyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Hi Hi DramaFan100 :wub:

Mujay got me all curious with her non-stop guessing of the DramaFan100 from AsianFanics Paradise Island. I've now turned into a curious cat LOL…

I know you straight out denied all involvement and provided "Rania" and "Him" as the targets to go after. Rania has denied it and vaguely said it's all DramaFan's doing (the 100 dropped off and no home mentioned either) and Mujay confirmed (or pretended) it is impossible for a "HE" to be a writer of that fanfics lol….

But I can't help but noticed the dots separators "….." you use in this post and the similarity in the FanFics by DramaFan100 writer-nim, whom seems to be an avid fan of JS too. There is a hilarious naughty scene in chapter1 that reminded me of JS icharacter in "Hot Yong Bloods" hehe… I also know you are an excellent writer from the other thread. Also, you're not a shipper but more like coming here to help maintain order in this ship and give hope to the darlings in here so I also though just "perhaps/maybe" since JS doesn't have a project yet you wanted to share some funny stories with us through writing fanfic to brighten up the mood , sometimes effected in here.

I thought I let you know anyway what's on my mind hehe…perhaps it's not you since you said so already.

-------------

PS: Just another one of my weird thought to connect things….this time the dot dot dot thingy LOL…

@Mujay - again …. You added another person onto your guess list. I thought I cleared them all off for you yesterday heheh….. WHO NOW?

Ctto

My most favourite memorable scene :tears:

"how can i? When it's you"

**shinhye-ya, Mr. Tofu is a man of few words but his few words mean the world...when it's you