[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@yuan19900,i just guessing..not to serious..you already drop 2 posibility,still had 1 strong candidat..i know she liked book,and outspoken sometime her willdneess show up .in her line when she feel agitate..lol..seem i read some one caracter from their posting..:Pis good feeling..lol.           @mygirls,..agreed with you what we need is some fanfic whom can explaine the spark betwen them,...:)feel romantic in may sole of foot..you undestand right?(why when we feel erotic the first reaction is cruell the foot):Dby the way saw Sh pic.remind me chapter about the skirt..this my favorit chapter for dear writernim..lol...what reaction she got after show up her sexy legs...uri samchon pout her lips all day long...didn't call her for two day...or just grumbling and mumbling with his cutienss..lol...i should stop now..lol:P

• Like 8

@Pinocchioash_stv, write your fanfic sweetie, we all love to read it...put alot of spunk and touchy feel into it k....:D

Hehehe.. gamsahmvida!! It is my first one and  I am having so much fun. I'll update in a few hours. Imagining these two is so effortless! *hides face*

Writing fanfiction is fun! 

@pinochioash,did you write one?...yeep like mygirls said ad more,romantic feeling..Jong suk is real romantic i think,judge from bts ep 16,he the one well undestand what women need after kissed..hug..kiss hair..thighten cudlle ..and saying romantic words..:)..woah...add more msg..add more spices..flavor with more sweetthing...did i overboard ..lol...just write as you please..:vicx:

• Like 6

@mujay

hahaha, more feel, more touching, more tenderness, and more erotic......I vote for mujay to write the fanfic:lol:

@mygirls when i writing one ..must be just how wramth his eyes stare at her,..and she reaction is cute litlle bit shy like always..that shyness make his heartbeat fasther ..reach her head kiss forehead..her eyes..her cute nose..and end up with deep kissed with his whole heart..whom make them treambling..sparkling ..and joy...lol.....:wub:just it ..i can't write something to vulgar because i'm to shy..event just to think...kkkk.;)

• Like 7

@Pinocchioash_stv, write your fanfic sweetie, we all love to read it...put alot of spunk and touchy feel into it k....:D

Hehehe.. gamsahmvida!! It is my first one and  I am having so much fun. I'll update in a few hours. Imagining these two is so effortless! *hides face*

oh, so u're the new darling fic writer?! hihi, love ur fic n sorry i jst read it this mrning. i did comment on aff tho :)

@any1 who didnt knw which fic, it's this 1..

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1032998/non-fiction-parkshinhye-pinocchio-leejongsuk-choidalpo-choiinha-dalincouple

• Like 8

oh, so u're the new darling fic writer?! hihi, love ur fic n sorry i jst read it this mrning. i did comment on aff tho :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1032998/non-fiction-parkshinhye-pinocchio-leejongsuk-choidalpo-choiinha-dalincouple

@pinocchioash_stv,good job..well done..the sense of your story overwhelmed me at pinocchio day.feel great to know the newbie is.good writer...up date soon..this is real pinocchio part 2.

• Like 7

@pinocchioash_stv,good job..well done..the sense of your story overwhelmed me at pinocchio day.feel great to know the newbie is.good writer...up date soon..this is real pinocchio part 2.

:D hehehe thanks everyone!! I'll put in more Jong Sukie romance! The next chapter is a bit naughtier.. I was blushing a lot while writing that *hides face*

I hope you guys will like it! Thank you for liking it so far! :D 

• Like 9

@Mujay...exactly, I feel that way to when we get to the mushy things...lol...so cute, okay to be shy...:D

@pinocchioash_stv...you are an awesome writer, I must say.....:D

@mygirls.we must seem created whom always moody,romantic with shyness..when fall in love with something is hard to move on..that's way we love Shin hye:wub:..and then fall for Jong suk charm:sweatingbullets:so we interweaving with darling couple..and never give up for their well being...lol..i get fussy...

• Like 6

Jong Suk is also going to receive Prime Minister's Award Shin Hye is reported to be receiving. They will both have to attend because the award is from the Korean government and it's important. I remember last year LHM and KSH were both on stage together to receive it so Darling couple twoshot maybe! the award ceremony is 10/29

• Like 15

Jong Suk & IU will receive an award from the Korean Prime minister for their contribution in promoting the Korean Culture, The event will be held on Oct. 29th

tumblr_inline_nwk3mtFeCv1sp3v51_540.png

the attendees of Prime Minister Awrads : 

1. JeonJiHyun
  2.  Park ShinHye
  3.  IU
  4. Lee JongSeok
  5.  KimJong ook
  6.  OhDalSu 
  7. Girls Day
  8.  JYJ 

Article: entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003182831&spi_ref=m_entertain_twitter

Cr: @amyhsk + khjpearl ‏

Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 19