[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest rsh_stv

... you must have known ab his social phobia. ... Peace ;) 

Peace :D

I suggest the shortest speech for him: "Thank you very much (or many thanks to all). I will continue to work hard." *joke* ;)

Guest Sandy5959

Park Jung Chul's IG update with Jong Suk and Seoha ( JS's jennyhouse stylist)

Via @khjpearl's Twitter

LOL his hair still the same :lol: 

Reallyyyy? They won Best Couple Award :w00t: But how come I didn't hear the announcement :sweatingbullets: Hope that allkpop is right otherwise... I'll kick them hahaha

Edited by Sandy5959
what? auto correct? urggg come onnnnnnn

Guest aydenJ

@RAnia, then congradualtions to our DArling for winning "The couple award":D  

Now they can celebrate it together....:D

haahahahahaahha yes when she comes back :D 

@Rania Zeid thanks for the news! Daebakkk

** at least they can celebrate as 'close friend'! I hope Dispatch , please don't  report them 'dating' if you find them going out together because it's just 'friends hanging out' celebrating their victory...hiccups!

Guest Sandy5959

@Sandy5959, look the stylist is so cute, she's like "Oh no" don't beat me up because of JS hair...:D we need to be nice to her otherwise she'll make it worse next time....:lol:  

We are nice to her but JS is the one posted funny pic of her remember? Hahahahaha this might be her revenge for making fun of her :lol: Quickly apologize to her Sukkie ah :lol::lol:

Btw, I gotta sleep now. Have a wonderful night guys :wub:

Edited by Sandy5959

Guest aydenJ

@AydenJ......I really miss SH's hiccup:lol:...

ha ha ha ha *hiccups!

you know what i think?

inha : dalpo-ya! You better behave because if you don't....

dalpo : what if I don't...?

inha : hmmm....no kissu kissu tonight * hiccups!

dalpo: heh..heh.,,darlingggg...i knew it! 

***goodnight shippers!! 

night everyone.....:D

award "best couple" :)

Who received this award? LJS? PD? Who are the other candidates? Is there a video?

@rsh_stv: HELLO?

*scratch head*

Did JS go on stage to receive the award? Maybe I missed it 'cos I started late... 

• Like 6

i think allkpop report false information.. if they provided award for best couple why not annouce to audience..???? even korean article not mention best couple LOL...

Maybe the writer of the allkpop article is a shipper too... :D hahaha... for me, it doesn't matter whether they won best couple or not 'cos in my heart they already are...

night everyone.....:D

award "best couple" :)

Who received this award? LJS? PD? Who are the other candidates? Is there a video?

@rsh_stv: HELLO?

*scratch head*

Irenetan, I'm watching you...better go to bed now....hhhhhhhhhhhh

giphy.gif

• Like 8

Guest sherylou

I know you just have known JS since Pinocchio and you feel disappointed when he didn't mention SH - his dearest co-star - in both SBS Drama Award and KDA, I can totally sympathize with you, for real :) But using "selfish and narcissistic"... such words are too much dear!! I won't explain or clarify anything cuz everyone did that for me, and I won't ask you to get to know him since it seems you didn't want to do that. What kind of person JS is, all of us have our own answer. I just want to remind you ab those articles and interviews from the beginning of Pinocchio to when it ended... Plz re-read those when you have time. 

And to me, when he said "Pinocchio team" it means that SH's included. 

First, I saw all the works LJS.) I read his interviews and articles about him.)
Secondly, I'm not talking about PSH only, but about all the actors Pinocchio. 
Thirdly, he said: “Thank you to Jo Soowon PD, Park Hye ryun writer. In thankful to work with this team again after IHYV and receive a great award for it." I do not think there included his partners for Pinocchio. 
But ... it does not matter.) It is his choice who he will be grateful and not to forget. I'm about other. Not about a movie, drama, etc. I am about the life.)

My posts:

1. And other his partners ... The success of the drama, his success in drama are their merit also...

Congratulations, LJS! Good work, good dorama.)))

2. Sorry ... I just realized ... I do not want them to be more than friends ... He is a lot of "forgetful" ... (but the director, the writer and the whole team ... he did not forget ...;)) 
Once again sorry... PSH has worked with many actors who like her, who to tell her lots of compliments, were "gentlemen" ... But they were too selfish and narcissistic. I thought he different ... I think I was wrong. Alas ...
But as a couple in the drama they are wonderful.) :)

3. She thanked the many people that really once forgot her brother (though always thank him before ...). This is true...))) 
About LJS ... It's not just today ... family, partners, fans, staff ... When something is very important, then it does not forget ... For example, the director, writer, etc.)

No matter ... He's a good actor ... Darling couple is wonderful (the reason I'm here ...) Sorry, just today I realized her mother.)

4. I am sure that they are good friends.) PSH does not pay attention to such things ... She is a long time in the show-industry.) 
Today he received the award. It is perfectly. He looked courageously and confidently. I'm happy for him. Once again, congratulations!) :D

I apologize once again ... 
I'm a selfish fan.))) 
I am glad that PSH had so many good partners. It's for work. But for life. I would like he to be a man who will not forget about her under any circumstances.) I want a lot? Maybe.)
I just want her to be happy.)

I think that my conclusions are not so scary.) And they do not relate to the darling couple Pinocchio.

as you have said he just thank the writer and the director,he was nervous and besides he is a man of few words...he didnt even thank his family and fans so what is the big deal of not mentioning psh... and besides ACTORS WINNING AWARDS DO ALWAYS THANK THE WRITER AND THE DIRECTOR THE MOST...