[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Sorry ... I just realized ... I do not want them to be more than friends ... He is a lot of "forgetful" ... (but the director, the writer and the whole team ... he did not forget ...) 
Once again sorry... PSH has worked with many actors who like her, who to tell her lots of compliments, were "gentlemen" ... But they were too selfish and narcissistic. I thought he different ... I think I was wrong. Alas ...
But as a couple in the drama they are wonderful.) :)

Don't judge him when you didn't know him. Psh even forget to thank her own brother.. As far as i remember thats his way, he didn't even thank his own family... he even forget to thank us the fans....but i'm sure he had thanked her the way we don't even know...and he's off to eat eel?? You know what eel is good for?? (Did i sound pervy here?)... He eating eel...ha!ha! Someone must be happy tonight!!:P

LMAO @aydenJ

that EEL immediately caught my attention as my brain was connecting: isn't it specifically good for "something"? 

Hell yess~ LOL

somebody, how long is she gonna stay in Paris?

Guest aydenJ

Sorry ... I just realized ... I do not want them to be more than friends ... He is a lot of "forgetful" ... (but the director, the writer and the whole team ... he did not forget ...) 
Once again sorry... PSH has worked with many actors who like her, who to tell her lots of compliments, were "gentlemen" ... But they were too selfish and narcissistic. I thought he different ... I think I was wrong. Alas ...
But as a couple in the drama they are wonderful.) :)

Don't judge him when you didn't know him. Psh even forget to thank her own brother.. As far as i remember thats his way, he didn't even thank his own family... he even forget to thank us the fans....but i'm sure he had thanked her the way we don't even know...and he's off to eat eel?? You know what eel is good for?? (Did i sound pervy here?)... He eating eel...ha!ha! Someone must be happy tonight!!:P

LMAO @aydenJ

that EEL immediately caught my attention as my brain was connecting: isn't it specifically good for "something"? 

Hell yess~ LOL

somebody, how long is she gonna stay in Paris?

@pitsd i remember during his 2014 birthday fm he chose to eat eel because he said "I'm a man".., in pinochio, hadaboji gave him eel tail? That annoys inha's father!

Guest rsh_stv

I know you just have known JS since Pinocchio and you feel disappointed when he didn't mention SH - his dearest co-star - in both SBS Drama Award and KDA, I can totally sympathize with you, for real :) But using "selfish and narcissistic"... such words are too much dear!! I won't explain or clarify anything cuz everyone did that for me, and I won't ask you to get to know him since it seems you didn't want to do that. What kind of person JS is, all of us have our own answer. I just want to remind you ab those articles and interviews from the beginning of Pinocchio to when it ended... Plz re-read those when you have time. 

And to me, when he said "Pinocchio team" it means that SH's included. 

First, I saw all the works LJS.) I read his interviews and articles about him.)
Secondly, I'm not talking about PSH only, but about all the actors Pinocchio. 
Thirdly, he said: “Thank you to Jo Soowon PD, Park Hye ryun writer. In thankful to work with this team again after IHYV and receive a great award for it." I do not think there included his partners for Pinocchio. 
But ... it does not matter.) It is his choice who he will be grateful and not to forget. I'm about other. Not about a movie, drama, etc. I am about the life.)

My posts:

1. And other his partners ... The success of the drama, his success in drama are their merit also...

Congratulations, LJS! Good work, good dorama.)))

2. Sorry ... I just realized ... I do not want them to be more than friends ... He is a lot of "forgetful" ... (but the director, the writer and the whole team ... he did not forget ...;)) 
Once again sorry... PSH has worked with many actors who like her, who to tell her lots of compliments, were "gentlemen" ... But they were too selfish and narcissistic. I thought he different ... I think I was wrong. Alas ...
But as a couple in the drama they are wonderful.) :)

3. She thanked the many people that really once forgot her brother (though always thank him before ...). This is true...))) 
About LJS ... It's not just today ... family, partners, fans, staff ... When something is very important, then it does not forget ... For example, the director, writer, etc.)

No matter ... He's a good actor ... Darling couple is wonderful (the reason I'm here ...) Sorry, just today I realized her mother.)

4. I am sure that they are good friends.) PSH does not pay attention to such things ... She is a long time in the show-industry.) 
Today he received the award. It is perfectly. He looked courageously and confidently. I'm happy for him. Once again, congratulations!) :D

I apologize once again ... 
I'm a selfish fan.))) 
I am glad that PSH had so many good partners. It's for work. But for life. I would like he to be a man who will not forget about her under any circumstances.) I want a lot? Maybe.)
I just want her to be happy.)

I think that my conclusions are not so scary.) And they do not relate to the darling couple Pinocchio.

Edited by rsh_stv

Hi all Goodmorning.....Oh look at me Handsome JS..okay,...okay...I love everything on this guy, except that parted hair (i thought it was alfalfa from little rascal) ..but its okay because he's JS..I'm so happy to see him I dont care if his speech left SH out because that's why we have our darling shippers to fill in the blank:lol:...Thank you for thanking your fans on your IG, better late than never...AWESOME JOB JS TOP EXCELLENCE AWARD>>>>>>>:D

I'm worried because I haven't seen you and maybe you want a longer vacation and I'm starving for your return to dramaland, and big screen..please some good news soon on a project..Missing you lots more than you know...:D

Anyhow, @AydenJ, I didn't know eel gave you stamina, I thought Oyster did?  Maybe both..and SH at the airport?  JS eat some eel then.....:lol: 

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 10

Guest aydenJ

Darling fans are awesome!! Here's something to quench our thirst on Darling on Red Carpet...

thanks to the owner of the pics. Awesome!

he came alone, she came alone so lets put them together! Beautiful!!!!!!!

Hi all Goodmorning.....Oh look at me Handsome JS..okay,...okay...I love everything on this guy, except that parted hair (i thought it was alfalfa from little rascal) ..but its okay because he's JS..I'm so happy to see him I dont care if his speech left SH out because that's why we have our darling shippers to fill in the blank:lol:...Thank you for thanking your fans on your IG, better late than never...AWESOME JOB JS TOP EXCELLENCE AWARD>>>>>>>:D

I'm worried because I haven't seen you and maybe you want a longer vacation and I'm starving for your return to dramaland, and big screen..please some good news soon on a project..Missing you lots more than you know...:D

Anyhow, @AydenJ, I didn't know gave you stamina, I thought Oyster did?  Maybe both..and SH at the airport?  JS eat some eel then.....:lol:

errrrr @mygirls aren't foods are for stamina? Owh jinju is famous for its eel!! Aisshhh i am not responsible for any misinterpretation of eel, okay? Ehem!!;)

ugh just stop @rsh_stv i came to thread happy because jong suk received an award and it's his public appearance in million years and you are ruining by attacking him when you know nothing about him. you keep assuming and undermining him by saying backhanded apology and congrats but don't think others don't see through you. 

• Like 10

ugh just stop @rsh_stv i came to thread happy because jong suk received an award and it's his public appearance in million years and you are ruining by attacking him when you know nothing about him. you keep assuming and undermining him by saying backhanded apology and congrats but don't think others don't see through yoso

i agree...and so true..please dont ruin the party..

this is what happen to the thread because..so silent....

there is always someone try to ruin our party..when we try to spazz..

someone pop up with silly reason that everybody had a rights to state their mind

they act like they know everything when they know nothing at all..

we only know 5 or maybe 10 percent of the truth about their real life.. or less..

... so annoying...enough saying...

#goodnight everyone...

• Like 8

@rsh_stv, I understand how you feel when JS didn't include everyone in his speech. But he was very nervous as he admitted in his IG later, right? When I saw it, I just spotted how nervous he was and even wanted to go back to seat immediately, he was such a cute boy.

I'm not a die hard fan, just like to see JS and SH together. That's the reason why I'm here. Don't you think they became more cautious after D reported? They don't mentioned each other in the public anymore. SH's company even banded the questions related to her personal life, remember? That's already telling us something...

Don't feel upset! No need to apologize for it. I also feel sad that SH is not winning, but we have to accept it, right?

Cheer up, today is the day we should be happy, at least, we know they're both in Seoul now, r?

• Like 10

I know you just have known JS since Pinocchio and you feel disappointed when he didn't mention SH - his dearest co-star - in both SBS Drama Award and KDA, I can totally sympathize with you, for real :) But using "selfish and narcissistic"... such words are too much dear!! I won't explain or clarify anything cuz everyone did that for me, and I won't ask you to get to know him since it seems you didn't want to do that. What kind of person JS is, all of us have our own answer. I just want to remind you ab those articles and interviews from the beginning of Pinocchio to when it ended... Plz re-read those when you have time. 

And to me, when he said "Pinocchio team" it means that SH's included. 

Thirdly, he said: “Thank you to Jo Soowon PD, Park Hye ryun writer. In thankful to work with this team again after IHYV and receive a great award for it." I do not think there included its partners for Pinocchio. 
But ... it does not matter.) It is his choice who he will be grateful and not to forget. I'm about other. Not about a movie, drama, etc. I am about the life.)

My posts:

1. And other his partners ... The success of the drama, his success in drama are their merit also...

Congratulations, LJS! Good work, good dorama.)))

2. Sorry ... I just realized ... I do not want them to be more than friends ... He is a lot of "forgetful" ... (but the director, the writer and the whole team ... he did not forget ...;)) 
Once again sorry... PSH has worked with many actors who like her, who to tell her lots of compliments, were "gentlemen" ... But they were too selfish and narcissistic. I thought he different ... I think I was wrong. Alas ...
But as a couple in the drama they are wonderful.) :)

3. She thanked the many people that really once forgot her brother (though always thank him before ...). This is true...))) 
About LJS ... It's not just today ... family, partners, fans, staff ... When something is very important, then it does not forget ... For example, the director, writer, etc.)

No matter ... He's a good actor ... Darling couple is wonderful (the reason I'm here ...) Sorry, just today I realized her mother.)

4. I am sure that they are good friends.) PSH does not pay attention to such things ... She is a long time in the show-industry.) 
Today he received the award. It is perfectly. He looked courageously and confidently. I'm happy for him. Once again, congratulations!) :D

I'm a selfish fan.))) 
I am glad that PSH had so many good partners. It's for work. But for life. I would like he to be a man who will not forget about her under any circumstances.) I want a lot? Maybe.)

I think that my conclusions are not so scary.) And they do not relate to the darling couple Pinocchio.

I pity you. Even after all explanations, you do not understand. Perhaps you should ship SH with/ keep SH for yourself then, since you think negatively of all other guys (not only JS) around SH, without even the slightest idea. It doesn't matter that you've watch all of JS's works and read all his interviews and articles... it's pretty obvious you've zero knowledge of JS to assume/ judge him in this manner... 'cos your world only revolve around your bias... wake up to reality... I hope SH is happy to have a fan like you. Sometimes actions speak louder than words... it does not mean that JS is not appreciative of all his other co-stars if he does not thank them on stage... how do you know that he did not thank them personally or show his love/ appreciation for them in other ways??? Anyway... no point trying to explain further to you since you refuse to listen... Sorry for being mean... if only sorry can take back everything's I've just said... I'll say it a million times...

• Like 13

@rsh_stv,  

I know you like SH, and so do I ,however, life is not always as perfect and people are not as perfect.  If we were perfect we wouldn't exists.  And we can not expect one person to be what we think of him to be for her...Let SH decide that, not us..afterall, she's the one that will understand him more than us, we are only spectators.....What we should be happy about is that they are Happy doing things they want to do, and us spazzing in our imagination......if you have an expectations of him in reality then you are being selfish...don't expect to much from him......just live happily and peacefully and enjoy all the wonderful things that are being shared with people around the world in our Darling thread...because there's so much to look forward too and just have a fun time...SH is SH, and JS is JS...let them be them and let us support them and be happy......:D  sorry I sound like a preacher...Boring.....okay  here's to darling cheers!  Think happy thoughts:lol:

pinocchio.jpg

• Like 11

So According to allkpop article Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye Won the Best couple award :huh:

Winners from the '2015 Korea Drama Awards'

October 9, 2015 @ 11:35 am

Chanyeol-Sooyoung-Siwan-Kim-Soo-Hyun-lee

The '2015 Korea Drama Awards' took place on October 1 at the Gyeongnam Culture & Arts Center in Jinju-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, featuring Korea's hottest stars like the hosts of this year's event and hosted by Sooyoung and Oh Sang Jin!

It was a grand ceremony celebrating the talented actors who made this year's entertainment dazzle through amazing performances in hit dramas.  The actor who took home the special Daesang was none other than  Kim Soo Hyun for the second year in a row!  Check out the other winners below.

SEE ALSO: EXO's Chanyeol gains 5 millions followers on Instagram!

Daesang: Kim Soo Hyun ('Producer')

Best Actress: Kim Tae Hee ('Yong Pal')

Best Actor: Lee Jong Suk ('Pinocchio')

Best Couple: Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye ('Pinocchio')

Best Global Actor: Sam Ochiri

Male Excellence: Lee Joon ('Heard It Through the Grapevine'), Kim Dae Myung ('Misaeng')

Female Excellence: Sooyoung ('My Spring Day')

Best Writer: Jang Hyuk Rin ('Yong Pal')

Best Director: Seo Soo Min and Pyo Min Soo ('Misaeng')

Best Male Rookie: Chanyeol ('EXO Lives Next Door')

Best Female Rookie: Lim Ji Yeon ('High Society')

Special Jury Award: Siwan ('Misaeng')

Star Award: Kim So Hyun ('School 2015')

KDA Award: Park Hae Jin ('Bad Boys')

Hallyu Hot Star: Kim Soo Hyun ('Producer'), Chanyeol ('EXO Lives Next Door')

Best Drama: tvN's 'Misaeng'

Lifetime Achievement Award: Lee Young Ae, Lee Min Ho

Congratulations to the winners!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/winners-from-the-2015-korea-drama-awards

Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 14

Aww congrats to our boy <3 <3 :wub:

This thread is clearly for Darling shipper/fans. If you're not much of a fan or shipper, please refrain from posting here. They're better off as friends because he didn't mention her? Sorry but I just gotta say what the fck. I'm a fan of Shinhye and I don't think he needed to mention her at all. Did you really expect him to mention her?? lol

You're calling her co-stars and now Jongsuk narcissistic and selfish because, for you, they don't mention her enough? That is just.....I can't even. I know you apologized. Just show some respect next time. 

Our darlings don't need any of that superficial stuff anyway. They're closer than ever right now. I'm just so happy. /sigh/ :wub:

EDIT: They won best couple???? omg?? http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/winners-from-the-2015-korea-drama-awards

Or is that a mistake from allkpop >_>

• Like 11

Guest rsh_stv

Cheer up, today is the day we should be happy, at least, we know they're both in Seoul now, r?

Ahhh ... She has already returned? It's a pity! She was so little in Paris. ( Paris is one of my favorite cities. She felt there itself free and happy. I hope she will go to Paris more often.)

Did you really expect him to mention her??

No, of course.))) you do not understand me.)))

Edited by rsh_stv

@raniaaaaaa..really ??.best couple for darling couple ?.but how come?? shinhye didnt attend, but at least sukiii was there...i thought there isnt best couple awards this year, cuz  they didnt announce it  lol..i dont understand really...

• Like 9

Aww congrats to our boy <3 <3 :wub:

Hidden Content

EDIT: They won best couple???? omg?? http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/winners-from-the-2015-korea-drama-awards

well he was so nervous that he forgot to mention his fans either , he apologized to them later in his IG post  hahahahahah he delivered the shortest speech ever good thing that he didn't forget to say thank you haahahaha

• Like 11

Guest rsh_stv

@rsh_stv,  

...if you have an expectations of him in reality then you are being selfish...don't expect to much from him.....

No.) I do not expect anything from him.) I really like their couple in Pinocchio. To me this is enough.)

Guest Sandy5959

Thirdly, he said: “Thank you to Jo Soowon PD, Park Hye ryun writer. In thankful to work with this team again after IHYV and receive a great award for it." I do not think there included his partners for Pinocchio. 

I'm a selfish fan.))) 

Okay my last post ab this unnecessary controversy :) 

Firstly, sr, so you have known JS for a long time. But watching all his works only let you see him as an actor. Reading his interviews and articles still doesn't show who he really is. To get to know him, you should do more than that.

Secondly, if you know him for a long time, you must have known ab his social phobia. I'm the one who got that phobia too so I can understand what JS feels. It's very terrible when everyone staring at you and you can't even have eye contact with them. So, do you think he will have the brave to stand there for minutes and say thanks to every actors and actresses of Pinocchio? :sweatingbullets: And is it really necessary to do that when you can go home and call them to say thank or invite them to have a dinner later? 

Thirdly, ok I admit that :P He didn't mention Pinocchio. But deep inside his heart, he really appreciates Pinocchio or not, he himself know it well. But from my aspect, I can see this... in many of his interviews... ah you read them already right? SH, Yu Bi, Young Kwang, Kuyn Sang, even grandpa, Shin Jung Keun ajusshi... he talked ab them all. 

Ab your opinion, I respect them, you have yours and I have mine. And yeah you're right, it doesn't relate to Darling couple but it's DIRECTLY relate to JS and that why everyone reacts this harshly. You can't judge him selfish and narcissistic just bc he didn't mention his co-stars. Who don't wish the best for their bias but you also need to respect other's bias too.

I really didn't think I would write all this :sweatingbullets: but bcuz you share your thought so I want to share mine, too. If you already have your own opinion, this is just an annoyed long post with no persuasive point. It's ok, don't need to change your mind but plz, at least think carefully ab those not-sound-good words once again.

If still wanna share sth, plz message me, don't share it public again. Peace ;) 

Edited by Sandy5959