[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

tumblr_nvyas7TETP1r2n2w2o1_540.jpg

[Oct. 9, 2015] Lee Jong Suk Instagram Update

Although I was trying to pretend to be calm… I was actually so nervous that I forgot to greet the fans again… there was nothing in my mind except quickly finishing the greetings and then going into the hallㅠㅠ Thank you, I love you all so very much!! (It’s true!!) I know what you are worried about, I know what you want… so I will do my best!! Then… I’m… off to eat eel now…

Trans by: hitoritabi 

• Like 20

tumblr_nvyas7TETP1r2n2w2o1_540.jpg

[Oct. 9, 2015] Lee Jong Suk Instagram Update

Although I was trying to pretend to be calm… I was actually so nervous that I forgot to greet the fans again… there was nothing in my mind except quickly finishing the greetings and then going into the hallㅠㅠ Thank you, I love you all so very much!! (It’s true!!) I know what you are worried about, I know what you want… so I will do my best!! Then… I’m… off to eat eel now…

Trans by: hitoritabi 

LOL Araso, i believe you Jongsukah.

you so honest.

• Like 12

Guest rsh_stv

Sorry ... I just realized ... I do not want them to be more than friends ... He is a lot of "forgetful" ... (but the director, the writer and the whole team ... he did not forget ...;)
Once again sorry... PSH has worked with many actors who like her, who to tell her lots of compliments, were "gentlemen" ... I thought he different ... I think I was wrong. Alas ...
But as a couple in the drama they are wonderful.) :)

Sorry ... I just realized ... I do not want them to be more than friends ... He is a lot of "forgetful" ... (but the director, the writer and the whole team ... he did not forget ...) 
Once again sorry... PSH has worked with many actors who like her, who to tell her lots of compliments, were "gentlemen" ... But they were too selfish and narcissistic. I thought he different ... I think I was wrong. Alas ...

why are you in couple thread if you are going to call one of them selfish and narcissistic? :rolleyes: no one cares what you want.

it is obvious both of them don't mention each other in award speeches because they don't want to bring attention to it. because reporters will pick up on it and run with it. and whatever is between them they want to keep private. if you haven't noticed that how can you even be her fan. 

• Like 14

Guest aydenJ

Sorry ... I just realized ... I do not want them to be more than friends ... He is a lot of "forgetful" ... (but the director, the writer and the whole team ... he did not forget ...) 
Once again sorry... PSH has worked with many actors who like her, who to tell her lots of compliments, were "gentlemen" ... But they were too selfish and narcissistic. I thought he different ... I think I was wrong. Alas ...

Don't judge him when you didn't know him. Psh even forget to thank her own brother.. As far as i remember thats his way, he didn't even thank his own family... he even forget to thank us the fans....but i'm sure he had thanked her the way we don't even know...and he's off to eat eel?? You know what eel is good for?? (Did i sound pervy here?)... He eating eel...ha!ha! Someone must be happy tonight!!:P

Sorry ... I just realized ... I do not want them to be more than friends ... He is a lot of "forgetful" ... (but the director, the writer and the whole team ... he did not forget ...;)

he just nervous...

that's our sukii, he's man with a few words, he didnt mentions everyone , especially shinhye in his speechs it doesnt mean he didnt appreciated others..

did you even read his interviews after pino?? he appreciated shinhye a lot...

Edited by cloe_1409
  • Like 14

Guest rsh_stv

Don't judge him when you didn't know him. Psh even forget to thank her own brother.. As far as i remember thats his way, he didn't even thank his own family... he even forget to thank us the fans....but i'm sure he had thanked her the way we don't even know...and he's off to eat eel?? You know what eel is good for?? (Did i sound pervy here?)... He eating eel...ha!ha! Someone must be happy tonight!!:P

She thanked the many people that really once forgot her brother (though always thank him before ...). This is true...))) 
About LJS ... It's not just today ... family, partners, fans, staff ... When something is very important, then it does not forget ... For example, the director, writer, etc.)

No matter ... He's a good actor ... Darling couple is wonderful (the reason I'm here ...) Sorry, just today I realized her mother.)

Edited by rsh_stv

this is not the right time to argue hahaha

its time to celebrate and have fun with his top actor excellence awards...

people have a rights to believe or not that is there is something between them

and since this the right thread.. lets spazz here with whatever we called about what relationship they had

congratulation to him.. he is very much deserved it and he is so gorgeous...:wub:

• Like 12

COngratz Jongsuk... You are indeed a very talented actor - a chameleon. Plz accept a project soon so we won't miss you so much :)  And Omo... He looks so hot- that body and shoulders. I'm imagining that it  will be a cushy place for a certain someone to lean on heeee.  As for his acceptance speech .... If we are his fans we know that he has stage fright and the person who makes him feel comfortable on the stage is not with him there :PBut I read in PSH_IFC that she was spotted by a fan at the airport  the hashtag was Inceon and I was kinda hoping she's going to be at KDA. But now maybe she's nalso eating eel.... You know:phew:

Edited by nistymaj01
  • Like 21

She thanked the many people that really once forgot her brother (though always thank him before ...). This is true...))) 
About LJS ... It's not just today ... family, partners, fans, staff ... When something is very important, then it does not forget ... For example, the director, writer, etc.)

No matter ... He's a good actor ... Darling couple is wonderful (the reason I'm here ...) Sorry, just today I realized her mother.)

sometimes to be thankfull not just by words..he is so nervous..

i remember back in sbs drama award 2014 he did not said his thankful to psh but..still dispatch reported that they were dating..

so i guess psh realy dont care about it.. or i guess she prefer not to be mention in such a public like that especially after dispatch bomb..

why u let it bother you hun?? he even didnt say thank to his mom,, but it doesnt mean that he is not good son..

let not judge people by one shoot... come on lets celebrate.. if you like him..

• Like 13

Guest rsh_stv

sometimes to be thankfull not just by words..he is so nervous..

i remember back in sbs drama award 2014 he did not said his thankful to psh but..still dispatch reported that they were dating..

so i guess psh realy dont care about it.. or i guess she prefer not to be mention in such a public like that especially after dispatch bomb..

why u let it bother you hun?? he even didnt say thank to his mom,, but it doesnt mean that he is not good son..

let not judge people by one shoot... come on lets celebrate.. if you like him..

I am sure that they are good friends.) PSH does not pay attention to such things ... She is a long time in the show-industry.) 
Today he received the award. It is perfectly. He looked courageously and confidently. I'm happy for him. Once again, congratulations!) :D

if js mention sh, the media and knetz eveybody talk about them. as her fan, no comment is best.

and don't judge like that. you don't know his personality. if you know him, u can't say like this.

Edited by flashlight
  • Like 17

Guest aydenJ

COngratz Jongsuk... You are indeed a very talented actor - a chameleon. Plz accept a project soon so we won't miss you so much :)  And Omo... He looks so hot- that body and shoulders. I'm imagining that it  will be a cushy place for a certain someone to lean on heeee.  As for his acceptance speech .... If we are his fans we know that he has stage fright and the person who makes him feel comfortable on the stage is not with him there :PBut I read in PSH_IFC that she was spotted by a fan at the airport  the hashtag was Inceon and I was kinda hoping she's going to be at KDA. But now maybe she's nalso eating eel.... You know:phew:

really?? Ha...ljs & eel, does he has to be this obvious?? @nistymaj01 i know.. Eel is good for stamina *wink wink

for those who may not know jongsuk, yeah...he is not as perfect as the way we want him to be but his fans know him...he is honest in admitting to us for being the way he is and we Love him the way he is.., we ACCEPT his IMPERFECTIONS PERFECTLY and thats what true fans should be. 

Guest Sandy5959

Awww Prince Charming is backkkk hehehe :w00t::wub:

CQ4SjviUcAAmczI.jpg:large

cr.Viola思凡 - Via @Pank_Blue's TW

Sr I don't want to bring negative vibe when all of us are happy but plz forgive me, I have to say sth. Just ignore my post guys hehe :P 

@rsh_stv I know you just have known JS since Pinocchio and you feel disappointed when he didn't mention SH - his dearest co-star - in both SBS Drama Award and KDA, I can totally sympathize with you, for real :) But using "selfish and narcissistic"... such words are too much dear!! I won't explain or clarify anything cuz everyone did that for me, and I won't ask you to get to know him since it seems you didn't want to do that. What kind of person JS is, all of us have our own answer. I just want to remind you ab those articles and interviews from the beginning of Pinocchio to when it ended... Plz re-read those when you have time. 

And to me, when he said "Pinocchio team" it means that SH's included.