[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@Ciindy_18, I know I was thinking to myself only if I knew how to make GIF...:tears:...

Nyahh deary, where are you? the GIF Queen...I MISS YOU:tears:..Not because of GIF because I really do, and the GIF too....lol

Look I can feeeeeellllllllllll the LOVE:wub:...Its all about the F E E L I N G:D

indeed..i can really feel LOVE as well..our sukiie seems sooo caring towards shinhye:wub:the way he kisses and caresing her hair arghhhhhhhhhhhh:wub::wub::wub: skinships are no problem for them.our darling love skinships..how dare some people said our sukki...arghhhhhhhhhh..he doesnt need to prove anything!!!...........

• Like 14

Madame Tussauds reveals stills of the process behind making of Lee Jong Suk's wax figure!

October 6, 2015 @ 5:21 pm

lee-jong-suk_1444165493_af_org.jpg

A media outlet in Hong Kong reported that 'Madame Tussauds Hong Kong' has released photos showing the process behind immortalizing Lee Jong Suk's handsome features in wax form. 

In the photos, the actor is wearing a dapper, fitted hot pink suit and is seen getting his features measured for the wax figurine that will be erected in his honor.

SEE ALSO: Actor Lee Jong Suk enjoys a cute incognito date with his mom

'Madame Tussauds' described Lee Jong Suk as a popular and talented actor, stating, "Even though the measurements took almost seven hours, his good-natured manners and courtesy with the staff and experts left a deep impression on us. His eye-catching pink suit perfectly captured his charisma." 

The photos are raising anticipation for the final product of Lee Jong Suk's wax figurine which will be exhibited early next year at 'Madame Tussauds Hong Kong.' 

lee-jong-suk_1444158910_LJS.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/madame-tussauds-reveals-stills-of-the-process-behind-making-of-lee-jong-suks-wax-figure

• Like 14

@Rania, he gets to select his eyeballs?  Interesting.....:lol:

@Millet really did a fast ball...I wasn't expecting it...but again I'm never expecting anything...Just surprised, and Happy:D...here are some fireworks for everyone let's celebrate with them..Millet Style...:lol::w00t:  Im dragon ballZ today..:blink:

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 11

no words can descripe their ralationship:)the way Jong suk cares and kiss Shin hye,full of love,and care,he really do it with gentle and seem he feel affraid when she broke in his embraced.:wub:good grief...my heart near expload...thumb...thumb...and griin all day long become,wonder why like i am in love seen their cf...kkkk:DGOD..please just make our darling be forever..i prefer they reveal their relationship,but i undestand to when they need date in silence:sweatingbullets:..MILLET THANK YOU.

• Like 9

Her cordi/ stylist up load a Photo in instangram in that locación no? Whit snow? I remember correctly?

@Akanat, that's right...look how beautiful it turns out....I'm so greedy I want more...but again...I better just stay quiet, otherwise i'll jinx it...Thank you again Millet..I'm so happy i'm just talking dij oierj329r0 nurfosei j39q475rq94 3urspp

• Like 8

Lee Min-ho and Lee Jong-suk, China's Hallyu Stars of the Year

2015/10/06

photo640893.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho and Lee Jong-suk were chosen as China's Hallyu Stars of the Year.

They made their speeches via video at the 2015 ROK Brand of the Year Awards on the 6th.

Lee Min-ho said, "I am so happy to have been chosen for this year's brand award. It means a lot as I was chosen by the consumers themselves and I take this as love and support for me to further progress in the future".

Lee Jong-suk said, "I am happy to be chosen. As a representing face of Korean brands, I promise to do better in the future".

The 2015 ROK Brand of the Year Awards started in 2003, discovering brands that have been most popular in Korea. Consumers vote personally and choose the grand prizes.

This year, a new category called, 'Brand of the Year' voted by Chinese consumers, was created.

From the 10th of August to the 18th, online and mobile votes were carried out in China to choose the Brand of the Year. The results showed Kim Soo-hyeon-ILee Min-ho, Super Junior, EXO, Big Bang, Lee Gwang-sooYoo Jae-seokGirls' GenerationLee Jong-suk and CNBlue.

• Like 15

Guest aydenJ

MILLET is giving us a peek of Romance in Paris...

cheer up chingus!

the caress, the touch, the smile, the care,the warmth, the love are BLESSINGSSS 

Guest Zchong

I was mumbling to myself this morning. This thread is so quite. Them boom! The new CF:blink:. I was so happy, they look very professional and at the same time look so much in love:wub:. I fall in love again with them.......

Guest aydenJ

cheer up chingus!

Miss you Miss AydenJ....you just said it:D....

miss you too....i'm busy hunting a  mouse & a cat in Paris

where are they hiding???

@Zchong. your.sooo cute "very professional":lol:

cheer up chingus!

Miss you Miss AydenJ....you just said it:D....

miss you too....i'm busy hunting a  mouse & a cat in Paris

where are they hiding???

@AydenJ....need help??????? just visit the local restaurant and you'll find them there...lol...or back in Seoul somewhere in his apartment again..:lol:

• Like 11

Helloooo everyone!! Omg I'm so HAPPPYYYY!! I love waking up to Millet's surprise! It's AS IF IT'S MY BIRTHDAY today wahahhaha! :lol:

OAMF4zv.gif

I screenshot my favourite moment in the CF:wub:

jFXZ50b.jpg

LTk6Szn.jpg

uprc1yt.jpg

That's our Tom & Jerry! TOTALLY IN THEIR OWN WORLD. :w00t:  So them, ain't it? :wub:Wahahaha!

SHIP IT SHIP IT! YAYYY OMG THE FEELS ~~~~ :w00t::D

tumblr_lxpafdfEZ31rn95k2o1_250.gif

• Like 23