[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Look at the 1st Black & White pic on the right :D the whole legs appear in it hahaah

Cr: Pank_ Blue 

that pose  WOOOOW look like real coulpe 

@flashligt..they are real couple...even their body gesture,expresion is similiar they mirrorer each other..just someone whom interac often an intens had influence on their habit and atitude.the question now is whow is the lead:)..(maybe just my delusion JS.mothers bag look like the sinzz bag.:phew:)...

• Like 7

Guest aydenJ

Look at the 1st Black & White pic on the right :D the whole legs appear in it hahaah

So close so intimate.Seems like this kinda position are too natural for them...something that they are use to. Luckily js has long legs & our sh loves long legs! Now we know why!

and the books! What are they about? 

Edited by aydenJ

So, with all the guessing where their legs are from Millet....we have our answer....She's in between his legs....:D  Not ON, but IN Between the legs...More friction:lol:...Thanks @Rania and the person who took that picture.....hhhhhhhhhh We are so delighted, so CLEAR...come and spazz ladies...

@RAnia and @Judybea thanks for the post of him and his mama hand in hand......how I wish or tom and jerry can do that too...hhhhhh...she has a nice figure, sure he got it from her:D....and I wonder who is the photographer our Jerry during the Chuseong holiday?:D  just give me a moment to be out of this planet...:lol:...They both look so happly...Here I go again, I'm so HAPPY...but still Bored..they need to work so I can spzz other partners too...:lol: j/k

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 7

Guest Zchong

OMG! That photo. Thanks Rania. You are the best:D. No wonder our boy looks so happy and proud. The dream girl is between his legs. Hahaha:phew:

ladies:  she works...he posts..vice versa...hhhhhhhh:lol:...so let's wait for oct 6th then...LOVE IN PARIS and CHANEL...hhhhhh..Besides, what happen to her movie Hyung?  I thought she was confirmed?  So is she or is she not filming??????? confused???????????? Maybe SALT will not post all schedules:lol:

@Zhong, yes in between and HAPPY....Beautiful combination....

• Like 6

Guest linda_kim11

"Date with mom"

maybe he means that "date (jongsuk and shinhye) with mom", hahahahahaha

just my hope, big hope :D:D

Or may be his mom want to meet Shin Hye and tell her to take good care of her son !!?? kekeke Let's turn delulu mode on friends :D:wub::lol:

"Date with mom"

Or may be his mom want to meet Shin Hye and tell her to take good care of her son !!?? kekeke Let's turn delulu mode on friends :D:wub::lol:

well i wonder who took the pic for them  :D 

• Like 17

"Date with mom"

Or may be his mom want to meet Shin Hye and tell her to take good care of her son !!?? kekeke Let's turn delulu mode on friends 

:D:wub::lol:

@linda_kim11, my dear its reverse psychology...I love Shinsuk's thinking..:lol:..between you and me, let me whisper..she was there with him too....a date with the mother in law..lol

@Reijunko, your videos are the BEST...missing U

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 7

Guest linda_kim11

"Date with mom"

well i wonder who took the pic for them  :D 

@ Rania Zied : It's must be that gal !! the gal who  loves selca , she took picture every where she goes though lol ^_^^_^

"Date with mom"

Or may be his mom want to meet Shin Hye and tell her to take good care of her son !!?? kekeke Let's turn delulu mode on friends 

:D:wub::lol:

@linda_kim11, my dear its reverse psychology...I love Shinsuk's thinking..:lol:..between you and me, let me whisper..she was there with him too....a date with the mother in law..lol

@Reijunko, your videos are the BEST...missing U

@ mygirls : Yep !! a date with mother in law hihihi !! They'll have so many things to talk & to tell !! His mom will be crashed on her as well as he was :rolleyes::rolleyes: (I use long-life battery with my delu mode, it'll never turn off !!) huhuhu

Edited by linda_kim11