[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

red Circle  13MONTH
blue Circle MEGATON89
but Alphabet  without I,
maybe it means you have to play bingo with "I" (me) as the title WITH ! ME BINGO?
Bingo game at least 2 persons for playing~

cr.DC
viewimage.php?id=27b2de21f6c733&no=29bcc

Nice!! I wonder what's does the 13 month means..

Is LJS going have his own megaton brand ? And what's does megaton means ?

• Like 6

Guest comicsuki

http://amyhsk.tumblr.com/post/128977522768/queuing-under-the-sun-right-now
I don't know if they are all LJS's own brands(13MONTH & MEGATON89).
Today Fan meeting goods are sold in combined brands(13MONTH & MEGATON89).

Edited by comicsuki

red Circle  13MONTH
blue Circle MEGATON89
but Alphabet  without I,
maybe it means you have to play bingo with "I" (me) as the title WITH ! ME BINGO?
Bingo game at least 2 persons for playing~

cr.DC

13month is JS's designer friend's brand and he did a collaboration for the fan goods. His high school friend who appeared in V app works there. Megaton i think something has to do with pokemon.

• Like 7

9e683f2cjw1ew0z4nceroj22io1w0b29.jpg

主持人:“昨晚干什么去了?”

钟硕:“昨天晚上去了朋友拍摄的现场......然后去了练歌房,唱了一会儿,把麦克风给了经纪人,结果经纪人一直唱,还唱的挺好”。

Cr: As tagged

[13.09.15] Lee Jong Suk Seoul B'day FM

Translation:

Host: What did you do last night? 

JS: I went to a friend's filming site yesterday night.....then to a karaoke, sang for a while, passed the microphone to my manager, ended up he kept on singing, his singing is quite good.

• Like 9

主持人:“昨晚干什么去了?”

钟硕:“昨天晚上去了朋友拍摄的现场......然后去了练歌房,唱了一会儿,把麦克风给了经纪人,结果经纪人一直唱,还唱的挺好”。

Cr: As tagged

[13.09.15] Lee Jong Suk Seoul B'day FM

Translation:

Host: What did you do last night? 

JS: I went to a friend's filming site yesterday night.....then to a karaoke, sang for a while, passed the microphone to my manager, ended up he kept on singing, his singing is quite good.

ha ha his Blue is busy singing at her fm our sukkie was left karaokeing with his manager... Unfortunately!!  (For the manager kikkk kikkk)

Newly acquired aeygo? I know who taught him! Surely his compatible aeygo friend

Wow! Gotta watch all the fancams later! He sang a new song at the end of his fm. Seems like he's improved a lot! :wub: Wonder how he's going to spend his bday tomorrow. Will she be there? :lol:

I don think so. LJS has a fan meeting at night right ? Probably they have celebrated beforehand >.<

• Like 4

Wow! Gotta watch all the fancams later! He sang a new song at the end of his fm. Seems like he's improved a lot! :wub: Wonder how he's going to spend his bday tomorrow. Will she be there? :lol:

I don think so. LJS has a fan meeting at night right ? Probably they have celebrated beforehand >.<

I don't think he has any FM tomorrow haha. But I was just being delulu because the thread has been really quiet these few days. :D 

• Like 4

@nyahh u r back! finally!! was wondering whether u r off for a holiday! :lol:

welcome back!!!

Thanks dear. But I'm only back for now. HIHIHI :wub: Sorryyyy... I'm busy lately. But I'll try to post more once I have time. Don't stop supporting them okay? :wub: What do you think? Darling Couple getting prettier each day? Probably too inspired? HIHIHI :lol::lol: How do you think JS will celebrate his birthday???? :lol: Locked up in his apartment? with someone? HAHAHAHAHAHA JK :lol: Hope he's happy and hope she's happy too. That's all we want from them. Let them live their lives. ;) We'll just support them no matter what right? HAHAHAHAHA :wub: I don't know what I'm saying... I'm just so happy bc it's Jongsuk's birthday!!! :D

I wonder what is shinhye's gift to him? :phew::phew: 

@nyahh u r back! finally!! was wondering whether u r off for a holiday! :lol:

welcome back!!!

Thanks dear. But I'm only back for now. HIHIHI :wub: Sorryyyy... I'm busy lately. But I'll try to post more once I have time. Don't stop supporting them okay? :wub: What do you think? Darling Couple getting prettier each day? Probably too inspired? HIHIHI :lol::lol: How do you think JS will celebrate his birthday???? :lol: Locked up in his apartment? with someone? HAHAHAHAHAHA JK :lol: Hope he's happy and hope she's happy too. That's all we want from them. Let them live their lives. ;) We'll just support them no matter what right? HAHAHAHAHA :wub: I don't know what I'm saying... I'm just so happy bc it's Jongsuk's birthday!!! :D

I wonder what is shinhye's gift to him? :phew::phew: 

@nyahh The answer is herself. Kekeke... :P

• Like 9