[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Parkshinhye will attend Seoul Arirang Festival on 10 October 2015 along with Apink, GFRIEND, Yoon Jong Shin, and Hong Ji

Dream Of Angel Asia Tour in Chengdu 12.09. :)

It's already tomorrow. Wait.)

wow..

thanks for the info :wub:

how about uri sukkie ??? will he attend it too ??

• Like 7

Guest linda_kim11

LJS 's relationship technique....."Will always say I love you" " Say you look very beautiful today " Ehhhh.......Uhmmmm .... ... Jungsukkie, You've a very good technigue huh !! And it works very well though !!!  I remember on the Pinnocchio Press Conference  you said  "She's so beautiful, She's so loveable, She looks so sweet like a ripe persimmon" hahaha that's melted her heart, I bet ! Even if she laughed and acted like she did'nt believe in what's you said ... but trust me.....  you've got half of her heart that day ! kekeke  And another half of her heart , she should gave it to you on the day you're accidently kissed her fore-head or on the day you kissed her hairs in front of the noddles shop (we all seen from BTS )?? I'm sure you did it on your heart-ordered !!  I bet you whispered "I love you" to her at one of those moments too, who know ?? Please don't  say you did'nt huh , I know you did it !!??  hihihi That's why she took the  ride you offered and follow you to your  apartment to watch "Pinocchio" together  huhuhu deluluuuuu mod on !!!  kidding, kidding !!! Love you much  Darling Couple ! Hope you guys do not give up and continue love & support each other forever.  And JS,  please make sure that all technigues you use to her are coming from your heart ! :wub::wub:

Lol.. I think some weeks ago we did see LJS wearing such fedora at the airport ^_^ and now she is wearing it too~

by the way, he looks incredibly good in grey suit :rolleyes:

Guest linda_kim11

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThETttV1fY5w1sF-GAlm4

My mum told me. when the girls are in love, they'll look more beautiful  ! That's come from the powerful of love !  Other than look  more & more beautiful each day , I can also  see our baby PSH has more  & more aura shining out as well :wub::wub: 

Edited by linda_kim11
add picture