[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Hey guys... where is everyone?? The thread is really quiet and is moving veeery slowly... even after the happy camp promo released today and the toast kiss that he did with the mc... agg i feel a bit itchy about it and i kind if hate the fact that he did it with someone else... i wish it was shin hye... hummm... and i just read in instagram some subtitles of the promo and it says that lee jong suk is the one who peepared every thing on that evening you know the decoration. The ship and all of that .. i'm nit very sure though but it is than our guy here is very very very romantic kkkk maybe he did it before to someone else... you know who or maybe he'll do it  for her !! I'm happy because i'm finally gonna see him next week not only on happy camp but olso on his birthday party!! And i hope he accepts the role on the movie one line because guess what... our lady accepted the role on hyung.. or so i read !!! I'm missing them on tv as helll!! 

• Like 11

Hi chinggus! Just want to share my thinking. If PSH accepts the offer of Hyung movie, it is said that she will acts as a judo coach? I read somewhere that LJS is quite good in martial arts? Imagine how will it be if he started giving some tips or teaching her some of the techniques? It will be awesome! Teaching can lead to something else :). Hahaha..

Maybe "Bingo" "Virgo " is related to his brand "Megaton89"? A design for it? He was working on this lately tho~ Business man Sukkie;) b

Btw so happy w Happy Camp preview...can't wait to see Jongsuk on TV *______*  and his birthday fan meeting is coming too and ShinHye's FM also~ looking forward next week \o/ 

• Like 8

Guest linda_kim11

Shinhye's instagram update.

Tran: He teased that I am bad at bowling..After switching lanes I won back ke– Everyone passed 100 pts, and he only got 9…8… #pub #flourescenthumanleehongki #136:98 #lonelysadflorescenthuman

cr: PSH_IFC

So Shin Hye can beat Hong Gi up this time :rolleyes: Love to see these best friends together. I guess both of them  love same kinds of sports. If I were Shin Hye I'll call another best friend who loves to stay at home and ask if he wants to join them :)